Trump Still Cleaning Up Mess Left By obama

Trump is better then any Democrat.

Democrats use tax dollars to buy NDAs to cover for sex crimes of Democrats, and every Democrat gives them a pass for it. Truly disgusting people.

Trump atleast uses his own money.
He never used his own money.

Sad to be an uninformed dolt like you
Still better then using tax dollars like Democrats.

Trump is better then any Democrat.

Democrats use tax dollars to buy NDAs to cover for sex crimes of Democrats, and every Democrat gives them a pass for it. Truly disgusting people.

Trump atleast uses his own money.
He never used his own money.

Sad to be an uninformed dolt like you
Who's money did he use?

Maybe you should tell Mueller?

Obama gave Iran BILLIONS of dollars, he has blood on his hands.
He had no choice, we lost the 35 year court battle over it in the Hague.... the deal cost us less money than the Court was going to render us to give back.
Bullshit. The Court has no jurisdiction over the US. Obama just caved to all of Iran's demands because he didn't have the character to walk away from a bad deal and pressure Iran into a good deal. Obama was always just an ambitious politician and never a political leader.
The money was in an Omani Bank and held up in litigation in an international court. Of course the Hague had jurisdiction in this case.
The Court only has jurisdiction over countries that agree to it, and the US did not, so the Court had no jurisdiction over US accounts. Iran simply recognized that Obama was a very weak president who was desperately afraid of conflict or the appearance of failure and bullied him into giving them everything they wanted.
What a load of shit Obama weak and afraid?? Where do you get this crap from??
I'm just reporting the facts. Obama caved on every issue in dealing with Iran.

Obama gave Iran BILLIONS of dollars, he has blood on his hands.
He had no choice, we lost the 35 year court battle over it in the Hague.... the deal cost us less money than the Court was going to render us to give back.
Bullshit. The Court has no jurisdiction over the US. Obama just caved to all of Iran's demands because he didn't have the character to walk away from a bad deal and pressure Iran into a good deal. Obama was always just an ambitious politician and never a political leader.
The money was in an Omani Bank and held up in litigation in an international court. Of course the Hague had jurisdiction in this case.
The Court only has jurisdiction over countries that agree to it, and the US did not, so the Court had no jurisdiction over US accounts. Iran simply recognized that Obama was a very weak president who was desperately afraid of conflict or the appearance of failure and bullied him into giving them everything they wanted.
LOL

Imbecile... the money was in an Omani bank and Oman does have an agreement with the ICC. If the Hague decided in the case to release the money, Oman would have released it.
Even for you, an especially stupid post. The case was not in the ICC but in the International Court of Justice, and the money was delivered by the US military, not Omani bankers.

Its FAR worse.

Washington Post: Obama took lying to new heights with Iran deal

1. When it comes to the Iran nuclear deal, the Obama administration increasingly appears to have been a bottomless pit of deception.

2. President Obama failed to disclose to Congress the existence of secret side deals on inspections when he transmitted the nuclear accord to Capitol Hill.

3. The Obama administration had secretly sent a plane to Tehran loaded with $400 million in Swiss francs, euros and other currencies on the same day Iran released four American hostages, which was followed by two more secret flights carrying another $1.3 billion in cash.

4. Obama administration secretly tried to help Iran use U.S. banks to convert $5.7 billion in Iranian assets, after promising Congress that Iran would not get access to the U.S. financial system — and then lied to Congress about what it had done.

That's how desperate this clown was to make a deal so he could strut around like a peacock patting himself on the back.

Its FAR worse.

1. When it comes to the Iran nuclear deal, the Obama administration increasingly appears to have been a bottomless pit of deception.

2. President Obama failed to disclose to Congress the existence of secret side deals on inspections when he transmitted the nuclear accord to Capitol Hill.

3. The Obama administration had secretly sent a plane to Tehran loaded with $400 million in Swiss francs, euros and other currencies on the same day Iran released four American hostages, which was followed by two more secret flights carrying another $1.3 billion in cash.

4. Obama administration secretly tried to help Iran use U.S. banks to convert $5.7 billion in Iranian assets, after promising Congress that Iran would not get access to the U.S. financial system — and then lied to Congress about what it had done.

That's how desperate this clown was to make a deal so he could strut around like a peacock patting himself on the back.
got a link?

Its FAR worse.

got a link?

Sure do https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...4e693b38637_story.html?utm_term=.47614d5bf3b8

I find myself severely outnumbered here and can't respond to all the repub bullshit so I'm heading for greener pastures
it's what you liars always do. you can never prove anything you just spew lies and run.

Last edited:
I find myself severely outnumbered here and can't respond to all the repub bullshit so I'm heading for greener pastures
it's what you liars always do. you can never [rove anything you just spew lies and run.
Hey!! Trump gets away with it ,,why not me?
Prove something. Prove one thing.

Come on Mikey,get real
100 days of Trump claims

Throughout President Trump’s first 100 days, the Fact Checker team tracked false and misleading claims made by the president since Jan. 20.Update: See the Fact Checker’s ongoing claims database, 365 days of Trump’s claims

As of Trump’s 100th day, we counted 492 false or misleading claims.
Comments1.7K

Highlight claims about:
January
Day 1 — Jan. 209 claims
Day 6 — Jan. 2513 claims
February
Day 13 — Feb. 13 claims
Day 18 — Feb. 66 claims
Day 28 — Feb. 1621 claims
Day 30 — Feb. 1814 claims
Day 40 — Feb. 2830 claims
March
Day 42 —Mar. 23 claims
Day 55 —Mar. 1516 claims
Day 60 — Mar. 2024 claims
Day 62 —Mar. 2216 claims
April
Day 72 — Apr. 13 claims
Day 83 — Apr. 1218 claims
Day 92 — Apr. 2120 claims
Day 100 — Apr. 2923 claims
Donald Trump earned 59 Four-Pinocchio ratings as a presidential candidate. Now that he’s president, he has continued his proclivity for making dubious, misleading or false statements. He also often repeats the same debunked claims even though they have been fact-checked. It’s hard to keep up with all of Trump’s rhetoric, so the Fact Checker is assembling in one place all of his suspect statements from his first 100 days as president. You can sort them by various categories and see how many times he has repeated the same false statement.

With this idiot in office, who can honor the office of the presidency anymore until he leaves? Wants a war with Iran with 4 times the troops Iraq, had a real army? How many Americans do you republican morons find acceptable to lose with your king in office?

Why do you constantly LIE about president Trump? Trump has repeatedly stated he does NOT want war with Iran. You LIE! :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: I'm guessing because Trump is doing such an awesome job if you don't LIE you got nothing on the man. :eusa_hand:
And how ain't lies has he been caught in so far? Thousands and thousands. Why should we believe him this time?

We are talking about YOUR lies here have a bunch of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Blues are you and mikey trying to beat out bri for dumbest poster ?? You are closing in
Democrat resorting to personal attacks.

But it's ok when tRump does it, right?

NBC, CBS and ABC are publically owned AMERICAN companies which have an elected Board of Directors answerable to their shareholders.

LMAO no they are the propaganda ministry for the Dem party. :itsok:
News by Democrats, for Democrats.[/QUOTE]
Lol, news for the people, by the people. Unlike all.the rwnj opinion blogs you conservative types like to quote.

Why do you constantly LIE about president Trump? Trump has repeatedly stated he does NOT want war with Iran. You LIE! :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: I'm guessing because Trump is doing such an awesome job if you don't LIE you got nothing on the man. :eusa_hand:
And how ain't lies has he been caught in so far? Thousands and thousands. Why should we believe him this time?

We are talking about YOUR lies here have a bunch of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Blues are you and mikey trying to beat out bri for dumbest poster ?? You are closing in
Democrat resorting to personal attacks.
NBC, CBS and ABC are publically owned AMERICAN companies which have an elected Board of Directors answerable to their shareholders.

LMAO no they are the propaganda ministry for the Dem party. :itsok:
News by Democrats, for Democrats.

They were the least bit critical of Obama once and he went off on them in what they described as a "profanity laced tirade".
Nobody ever described anything president Obama said as a profanity laced tirade. That is a bald faced lie.

it's what you liars always do. you can never [rove anything you just spew lies and run.

Come on Mikey,get real
100 days of Trump claims

Throughout President Trump’s first 100 days, the Fact Checker team tracked false and misleading claims made by the president since Jan. 20.Update: See the Fact Checker’s ongoing claims database, 365 days of Trump’s claims

Comments1.7K

Highlight claims about:
January
Day 1 — Jan. 209 claims
Day 6 — Jan. 2513 claims
February
Day 13 — Feb. 13 claims
Day 18 — Feb. 66 claims
March
Day 42 —Mar. 23 claims
Day 55 —Mar. 1516 claims
Day 62 —Mar. 2216 claims
April
Day 72 — Apr. 13 claims
Donald Trump earned 59 Four-Pinocchio ratings as a presidential candidate. Now that he’s president, he has continued his proclivity for making dubious, misleading or false statements. He also often repeats the same debunked claims even though they have been fact-checked. It’s hard to keep up with all of Trump’s rhetoric, so the Fact Checker is assembling in one place all of his suspect statements from his first 100 days as president. You can sort them by various categories and see how many times he has repeated the same false statement.
You idiots cant understand the proving something is not cutting a pasting crap from the internet. Any idiot can do that and it proves nothing.

Come on Mikey,get real
100 days of Trump claims

Comments1.7K

Highlight claims about:
January
Day 1 — Jan. 209 claims
Day 6 — Jan. 2513 claims
February
Day 13 — Feb. 13 claims
Day 18 — Feb. 66 claims
March
Day 42 —Mar. 23 claims
Day 55 —Mar. 1516 claims
Day 62 —Mar. 2216 claims
April
Day 72 — Apr. 13 claims

Come on Mikey,get real
100 days of Trump claims

Comments1.7K

Highlight claims about:
January
Day 1 — Jan. 209 claims
Day 6 — Jan. 2513 claims
February
Day 13 — Feb. 13 claims
Day 18 — Feb. 66 claims
March
Day 42 —Mar. 23 claims
Day 55 —Mar. 1516 claims
Day 62 —Mar. 2216 claims
April
Day 72 — Apr. 13 claims
You idiots cant understand the proving something is not cutting a pasting crap from the internet. Any idiot can do that and it proves nothing.
Seems the world knows trump is a world class liar all except you and repub friends Bet you still believe Obama isn't a citizen born in America? if you can't believe trump is a fn liar there is no hope for you

Come on Mikey,get real
100 days of Trump claims

Comments1.7K

Highlight claims about:
January
Day 1 — Jan. 209 claims
Day 6 — Jan. 2513 claims
February
Day 13 — Feb. 13 claims
Day 18 — Feb. 66 claims
March
Day 42 —Mar. 23 claims
Day 55 —Mar. 1516 claims
Day 62 —Mar. 2216 claims
April
Day 72 — Apr. 13 claims

Come on Mikey,get real
100 days of Trump claims

Comments1.7K

Highlight claims about:
January
Day 1 — Jan. 209 claims
Day 6 — Jan. 2513 claims
February
Day 13 — Feb. 13 claims
Day 18 — Feb. 66 claims
March
Day 42 —Mar. 23 claims
Day 55 —Mar. 1516 claims
Day 62 —Mar. 2216 claims
April
Day 72 — Apr. 13 claims
Seems the world knows trump is a world class liar all except you and repub friends Bet you still believe Obama isn't a citizen born in America? if you can't believe trump is a fn liar there is no hope for you
You bastards can't stop lying can you? I never said jack about hussein not being a citizen.

They've already announced they will no longer adhere to the restrictions.

What's stopping Iran from adhering to the deal and restrictions in spite of Trump? OH SNAP!
They were adhering to the deal. Trump unilaterally pulled out and now they're no longer adhering to it.

So what's stopping them now from building nukes?

Forum List

Back