Trump: Stronger Than Ever

Democracy would have been a real investigation of the election by Congress. The Democrats and RINOs killed democracy.

?

Trump lost, that's all. He never had been able to accept this. I guess this has to do with his sickness "narcissistic personality disorder".

Nonsensical drivel.

The vast majority of illicit Fentanyl use is not prescription Fentanyl, it's illegal fentanyl coming in from Mexico.

Then speak with the Mexicans and with the consuments of this drug in the USA and bring it under control.

Again proving you have no clue what you're talking about.

The Cartels run Mexico and control it's government.

And exactly this is what you are doing with your drug consume. And you expect from Mexican policemen to die for you. But you don't like to heal your drug addicts who give their money to this "Cartels". One of the most dissappointing doctrines of the USA is for sure "America to the Americans". You are unbelievable arrogant in your third world shit hole country USA.

Last edited:
I fear you are wrong. Your ideology makes you blind.
No, you're looking at it from afar and you don't understand American politics.

If Mr Trump had asked for an insurrection, there would have been one.

All he had to do was ask. It would have been literally that easy.

But he didn't.

There was no coup, and it's entirely fraudulent to suggest there was.

What there was, was a bunch of very pissed off righties that just survived an ENTIRE SUMMER of violence from the left, and by that time it was crystal clear the Democratic party was behind it.

The Democratic party leadership was encouraging the rioters, and bailing them out of jail. Including the Vice President of the United States. (Or the about-to-be, at that time).

As far as I'm concerned, our elected morons got exactly what they deserved.

Maybe not even enough of it.

Hopefully it put them in fear of their lives.

Just like the summer's looting and arson put all those righties in fear of theirs.

But he didn't.

What there was, was a bunch of very pissed off righties that just survived an ENTIRE SUMMER of violence from the left, and by that time it was crystal clear the Democratic party was behind it.

The Democratic party leadership was encouraging the rioters, and bailing them out of jail. Including the Vice President of the United States. (Or the about-to-be, at that time).

Just like the summer's looting and arson put all those righties in fear of theirs.
Trump told them to overturn the election.

And exactly this is what you are doing with your drug consume. And you expect from Mexican policemen to die for you. But you don't like to heal your drug addicts who give their money to this "Cartels". One of the most dissappointing doctrines of the USA is for sure "America to the Americans". You are unbelievable arrogant in your third world shit hole country USA.
Who funds the cartel’s with their money, supplies and protection in the Government?

Dig deep and you will discover Russia and China influence Mexico Government and help the Cartel’s with the protection they get in Mexico, so as you believe the addict is the main resource of where the Cartel’s get their money let remember who buys their protection at the top of Mexico Government and sells them what they need to create the drugs sold here in the States…

The position of nearly all Germans in case of Donald Trump is totally clear.

A reason more to arrest this man because of high treason. The attic democracy banned such people for 20 years if I remember well.

But he didn't.

He "asked" many people to do many criminal things.

The hate speeches from Donald Trump are well known. And he lies more and faster than his own shadow is not able to see something.

Your are really funny. You like to win. But you waste not a minute to try to find out what you will win: Problems and problems and problems and problems - and all this problems is only able to solve a superior person: Donald Trump! For example by drinking a deadly dose of disinfectants.

Last edited:
The former POTUS is deified by the Republican Party.

Not a smart idea to underestimate his influence…

The only thing Trump and I agree in is that the vaccine is Safe and Effective.

Other than that, I could care less about that loser

Forum List

Back