🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump supporters- What do you think of your boy now?

Have you checked your 401K?
How is the tax cut working for you? The debt is exploding.
How many true jobs have been created?
What happened to Mexico paying for the wall. Now we (you) are paying for the wall
What do you think of the continual turn over of cabinet and staff.
What do you think of all that has been exposed by the Russian investigation
Do you respect General Mattis? What do think of points in the resignation letter.
What do you think of Trump's treatment of Putin and Russia, the crown prince and Saudi Arabia.
How has the denuclearization of North Korea progressed.
He’s much better than hillary, or any other democrat.

I’ll be supporting him again 2020.

What happened to Mexico paying for the wall. Now we (you) are paying for the wall
Do you respect General Mattis? What do think of points in the resignation letter.
What do you think of Trump's treatment of Putin and Russia, the crown prince and Saudi Arabia.

Great And just think you will be supporting another pos ,Putin ,at the same time

Are a lot of the posters here Russian trolls or is there really that much delusional thinking going on?

Great And just think you will be supporting another pos ,Putin ,at the same time
Still better than hillary, snowflake.

The stock market is fickle. The wrong person gets flatulence and it tanks over fears that consumers will flood out three door to avoid the odor. Another person gets flatulent and the market is soaring again in hopes of cashing in on the air freshener bubble before a lack of colon bubbles bursting causes it to burst.

What we all knew What do we think of him???
The daughters of a New York podiatrist who diagnosed now-President Trump with the bone spurs that exempted him from serving in the Vietnam War say their father may have done so as a favor to Fred Trump, Donald Trump's father, who owned the Queens building that housed the medical practice.

Dr. Elysa Braunstein and Sharon Kessel, the daughters of Dr. Larry Braunstein, who died in 2007, told The New York Times that their father often recounted the story of helping a then-22-year-old Donald Trump dodge the draft in 1968.

"I know it was a favor," Dr. Elysa Braunstein, 56, told the Times.

"What he got was access to Fred Trump," she continued. "If there was anything wrong in the building, my dad would call and (Fred) Trump would take care of it immediately."

Although no paper evidence has been found to corroborate the Braunstein family's story, the sisters also suggested that a second podiatrist, Dr. Manny Weinstein, was also involved in the diagnosis.

Dr. Weinstein, who died in 1995, lived in two Brooklyn apartments owned by Fred Trump, the first of which he moved into the same year Donald Trump received his exemption from military service, The New York Times repor
Nobody cares. Clinton went to England, nobody cares. I guess Blunenthal went to viet nam so I guess that made up for clinton dodging the draft.

Clinton went to England because he got a Rhode's Scholarship to Oxford.

He was going to school.

trump used going to school to get out of the draft and Vietnam war. That is until he finished school when he got that fake letter of bone spurs from that doctor to give to the draft board.

Clinton came back to America and took his chances with the draft lottery, His number was 300 and something. Which guaranteed he would never be drafted since the government never went over 90 something.

Clinton used the same school deferment that trump, the bush boy, cheney and many other republicans used to get out of the draft and Vietnam. Unlike trump he legally took his chances with the draft when he finished school. trump got is dad to get a doctor to write a phony letter about bone spurs.

The daughters of a New York podiatrist who diagnosed now-President Trump with the bone spurs that exempted him from serving in the Vietnam War say their father may have done so as a favor to Fred Trump, Donald Trump's father, who owned the Queens building that housed the medical practice.

Dr. Elysa Braunstein and Sharon Kessel, the daughters of Dr. Larry Braunstein, who died in 2007, told The New York Times that their father often recounted the story of helping a then-22-year-old Donald Trump dodge the draft in 1968.

"What he got was access to Fred Trump," she continued. "If there was anything wrong in the building, my dad would call and (Fred) Trump would take care of it immediately."

Although no paper evidence has been found to corroborate the Braunstein family's story, the sisters also suggested that a second podiatrist, Dr. Manny Weinstein, was also involved in the diagnosis.

Dr. Weinstein, who died in 1995, lived in two Brooklyn apartments owned by Fred Trump, the first of which he moved into the same year Donald Trump received his exemption from military service, The New York Times repor
Nobody cares. Clinton went to England, nobody cares. I guess Blunenthal went to viet nam so I guess that made up for clinton dodging the draft.

He was going to school.

trump used going to school to get out of the draft and Vietnam war. That is until he finished school when he got that fake letter of bone spurs from that doctor to give to the draft board.

Clinton came back to America and took his chances with the draft lottery, His number was 300 and something. Which guaranteed he would never be drafted since the government never went over 90 something.

Clinton used the same school deferment that trump, the bush boy, cheney and many other republicans used to get out of the draft and Vietnam. Unlike trump he legally took his chances with the draft when he finished school. trump got is dad to get a doctor to write a phony letter about bone spurs.
Hitlery clinton sold American uranium to the Russians for $400,000,000 while Secretary of State... PAY FOR PLAY.

President inherited $400,000,000 and turned it onto $10,000,000,000 on his own, legally... and that triggered the RESISTANCE.

idiot-democrat.jpg

You fucking double talking ignorant hypocritical gasbag

The sun is heading into a maunder minimum... The warlord of Neptune will soon be invading the Earth claiming the moon for his own.... Krakatoa showing signs of rerupture.... No question about it Trump has failed us!

You dope!

Jo

He was going to school.

Well it's a good thing Clinton went to school you clearly did not.

Jo

I don't evaluate Presidents by stock market performance.

Is he fighting every day to make things better for America and American citizens? Yes.

Is he challenging the number one threat to our country, China? Yes.

Is he addressing the bloat in our Federal Government? Yes.

Is he addressing our disastrous immigration policies and our under supported border security? Yes.

He's taking on the tough problems that previous Presidents ignored.

Be thankful for one thing...they are finally willing to say that this is Trump's economy.
Of course they don't recognize that all they looking at is a correction prior to the next take off... But that's okay once they give this economy to Trump they can't take it back for Obama.

Jo

There are ten times more near earth orbital
Impactors then we previously thought..
NOW WHADDYA THINK OF TRUMP?

JO

I think Trump has handled Putin and Russia wisely and firmly, I don't give a shit about a Muslim Brotherhood front man who tried to
Tamper with the politics in SA and got stomped for it. Missles have stopped flying over Japan....waaaay more than Barry the butt boy got done. I think Mattis heard everyone of Trump's campaign promises and did not have to accept the job....

This is easy...

You're gonna have to come up with more than...

"Trump beat Hillary and now my pussy hurts"!

Jo

Well, he still aint Hillary. . .

So. . .

Yeah.

When Republicans stop comparing Clinton to the child in the Whitehouse maybe they’ll realise they’re allowing a juvenile lunatic to destroy their party?
Revealed: Dem Senator says GOP Congress thinks Trump is 'nuts'

Boy you really haven't been paying attention at all for two years have you? Trump get elected despite the opposition of the Republicans and Democrats combined.
That has not changed.

Jo
Neithe have you been pay attention if you imagine nothing’s changed.

I think Trump has handled Putin and Russia wisely and firmly, I don't give a shit about a Muslim Brotherhood front man who tried to
Tamper with the politics in SA and got stomped for it. Missles have stopped flying over Japan....waaaay more than Barry the butt boy got done. I think Mattis heard everyone of Trump's campaign promises and did not have to accept the job....

This is easy...

You're gonna have to come up with more than...

"Trump beat Hillary and now my pussy hurts"!

Jo
Handled Putin and Russia wisely ?? Just think ,,,What if it was Obama kissing Putins ass You already gave us a sample of how that'd go down when Obama did speak to Putin ,,If Obama pulled half the shit your drumpf has pulled you'd be yelling for him to get the chair

He was going to school.

Well it's a good thing Clinton went to school you clearly did not.

Jo

Actually I did. I went to a University in my state.

My degree is in accounting and economics.

Where did you go to school and what what did you study for your degree?

I don't evaluate Presidents by stock market performance.

Is he fighting every day to make things better for America and American citizens? Yes.

Is he challenging the number one threat to our country, China? Yes.

Is he addressing the bloat in our Federal Government? Yes.

Is he addressing our disastrous immigration policies and our under supported border security? Yes.

He's taking on the tough problems that previous Presidents ignored.

Be thankful for one thing...they are finally willing to say that this is Trump's economy.
Of course they don't recognize that all they looking at is a correction prior to the next take off... But that's okay once they give this economy to Trump they can't take it back for Obama.

Jo
Yes, it appears that the Obama economy officially ended at the market peak on Oct 3rd lol.

Forum List

Back