TRUMP surges past democrats with suburban women!

Are you supporting or condemning brietbart.com on this. It's hard to tell.
Huh? You have lost it. It is a report from opensecrets they point to which is legitimate. I posted the link to it. Has nothing to do with breitbart, other than someone else reported it here through breitbart. Makes it no pess legitimate, unless you are stating opensecrets report is bogus. Then your question should be are you supporting or condemning opensecrets. Lol

I already posted that link. Again, are you saying the original breitbart article is good or bad? No deflecting, just answer the question.

But the opensecrets does NOT support the brietbart article that tries to use the link to legitimize it as a source. In fact opensecrets contradicts the briebart article.

Again, do YOU support the Briebart article as fact?
Breitbart article
Women who live in America’s suburbs are supporting President Donald Trump’s re-election bid, says a new report at OpenSecrets.org, that shows Trump is benefiting from a surge in large-dollar donations from women in suburbs – more than any Democrat candidate.
While mainstream media are reporting some polls that suggest Trump is losing the support of women, the report by Open Secrets, part of the Center for Responsive Politics, shows the president has over 10,500 large-dollar contributions from women in suburbs, and has received $8,293,135 from them – the largest amount than any of the Democrat 2020 candidates.

The article is correct. You are just a moron, obviously.

:desk:

Cool, just out of curiosity what happens when you compare:

SUM(Red Crime Family) to SUM(Blue Crime Family) from that chart ?

What does that say about whom "Suburban Women" support ? Thanks in advance.

"It's the things that make you go, hmm, hmm, hmm" -- Things that make you go hmmmm, C+C Music Factory
The poster claimed the article was bullshit. It clearly wasnt..open secrets also claimed small donations from women for trump weren't available.
Things that make you go hmmm lol

Huh? You have lost it. It is a report from opensecrets they point to which is legitimate. I posted the link to it. Has nothing to do with breitbart, other than someone else reported it here through breitbart. Makes it no pess legitimate, unless you are stating opensecrets report is bogus. Then your question should be are you supporting or condemning opensecrets. Lol

I already posted that link. Again, are you saying the original breitbart article is good or bad? No deflecting, just answer the question.

But the opensecrets does NOT support the brietbart article that tries to use the link to legitimize it as a source. In fact opensecrets contradicts the briebart article.

Give it up. You are wrong.

Thank you for showing that what is going on later on today is necessary. We both get to watch the game from the Nose Bleed seats.
Wow. You really live in your own world, don’t you? Making up crap to suit your own perceived cockeyed reality. Does it come naturally or do you have to work at it?

Wow, what a great Deflection and dog and pony act. The Game starts in less than an hour. Have your ticket stub handy.

Thank you for showing that what is going on later on today is necessary. We both get to watch the game from the Nose Bleed seats.
Wow. You really live in your own world, don’t you? Making up crap to suit your own perceived cockeyed view of reality. Does it come naturally or do you have to work at it?

Wow, what a great Deflection and dog and pony act. The Game starts in less than an hour. Have your ticket stub handy.
To watch a real dog and pony show presented by Schiff? Not worth my time. Enjoy!
You obviously do not believe in justice for all. Only for those with which you align.

Wow. You really live in your own world, don’t you? Making up crap to suit your own perceived cockeyed reality. Does it come naturally or do you have to work at it?

Lol he says depo deflected.
This guy is dumber than a box of rocks :lol:

Breitbart article
Women who live in America’s suburbs are supporting President Donald Trump’s re-election bid, says a new report at OpenSecrets.org, that shows Trump is benefiting from a surge in large-dollar donations from women in suburbs – more than any Democrat candidate.
While mainstream media are reporting some polls that suggest Trump is losing the support of women, the report by Open Secrets, part of the Center for Responsive Politics, shows the president has over 10,500 large-dollar contributions from women in suburbs, and has received $8,293,135 from them – the largest amount than any of the Democrat 2020 candidates.

"It's the things that make you go, hmm, hmm, hmm" -- Things that make you go hmmmm, C+C Music Factory
The poster claimed the article was bullshit. It clearly wasnt..open secrets also claimed small donations from women for trump weren't available.

Do the math. The totals were available. If Rump is getting the highest large amount donations from the Women from the Suburbs and he is listed as 5th in the total then that means that the bulk of the Suburban smaller donations is going to, of all people, Bernie. In reality, Rump isn't doing that well in the suburbs when you take the totals and the top 4 Dem Candidates total. The Math doesn't agree with brietbart. And you can mask it all wish but you can't change that.

The women are fed up with this asshole President, witness all of the election losses in the past 3 years, including Kentucky and Virginia.

.. and yet the Republican Crime Family controls the White House, Senate, SCOTUS, 60% of State Legislative Chambers, 59% of State Legislatures, 27 Governorships (compared to the Democrat Crime Families total of 23) and have total control of 21 State Governments (compared to the Democrat Crime Families total of 15).

Apparently women aren't as "fed up with this asshole President" as you believe they are. :cool:

Suburban women would love to hate Trump but the money he has put into their bank accounts is preventing that. Women aren't stupid.

You're absolutely correct. Women aren't stupid. They know who tried to make "pregnancy" and "rape" pre-existing conditions, increasing their health insurance rates. They also know who is in league with the radical religious right in trying to limit access to birth control and abortions. They know who opposes maternity leave, or other rights or protections for pregnant women. They know that women have difficulty finding child care in America when they have financial opportunities and that Trump has done NOTHING for women in regards to any of these things.

You talk about money as if that is the chief concern of women. The chief concern of women is the health and well-being of their families. This President has done NOTHING whatsoever, to improve the health and well-being of women and their families. In fact, Trump has done much to undermine the health and well-being of families.

Education: NOTHING. No breaks on the high cost of tuition. Nothing to improve or modernize the public education system, other than to undo "common core", nutritional requirements for school lunch programs, teachers striking everywhere for better conditions.

Child care: NOTHING

Health care: WORSE THAN NOTHING.

Families on the border: Watching Trump abuse families on the border in the cruelest ways possible, which have resulted in the deaths of 7 children in custody, is shameful. Women won't soon forget this.

There are 8 million more women voters than men. More than a million women turned out in their pussy hats to march against this President the day after he was inaugurated. Fools like you laughed. The women are fed up with this asshole President, witness all of the election losses in the past 3 years, including Kentucky and Virginia.

So keep trying to convince yourself that the suburban women aren't deserting the Republican Party in droves.

Nothing’s changed since November of 2016....Rug munchers, feminazis, chick with dicks, stoner bitches, cokehead c@nts, filthy whores with three baby daddy’s, coal burners (white sluts with black babies), criminals and lowlife degenerates all hate Trump....While all stand-up legitimate REAL women continue celebrating the Trump presidency.

Wow. You really live in your own world, don’t you? Making up crap to suit your own perceived cockeyed view of reality. Does it come naturally or do you have to work at it?

To watch a real dog and pony show presented by Schiff? Not worth my time. Enjoy!
You obviously do not believe in justice for all. Only for those with which you align.

I like to make up my own mind. That means I have to watch it. I don't have someone telling me what to think. And this includes listening to the 45 minute Republican cross examinations as well. Has Rush or Hannity already told you what you should think? Must be nice having the brain of a zombie.

Breitbart article

Do the math. The totals were available. If Rump is getting the highest large amount donations from the Women from the Suburbs and he is listed as 5th in the total then that means that the bulk of the Suburban smaller donations is going to, of all people, Bernie. In reality, Rump isn't doing that well in the suburbs when you take the totals and the top 4 Dem Candidates total. The Math doesn't agree with brietbart. And you can mask it all wish but you can't change that.
Again, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck, Breitbart only claimed trump was winning with large donations. They were right and you are wrong. They were 100 percent correct. You continue to make an ass of yourself.
And small donations for trump from women were not even available.
But keep lying to yourself. It must suck to be so dishonest.

Breitbart article

Yeah it is bullshit, since the numbers cited don't support the premise when you take into account that the election will boil down to TWO candidates from the major crime families, unless of course you're going to try and argue that "suburban women" whose Dem primary candidate of choice don't get the nomination are going to support Donny (possible but not likely).

I like to make up my own mind. That means I have to watch it. I don't have someone telling me what to think. And this includes listening to the 45 minute Republican cross examinations as well. Has Rush or Hannity already told you what you should think? Must be nice having the brain of a zombie.
You like to make up your own mind? LOL you lie to yourself bro. You dont use facts, you make shit up to satisfy your bias.
You are delusional.

The women are fed up with this asshole President, witness all of the election losses in the past 3 years, including Kentucky and Virginia.

.. and yet the Republican Crime Family controls the White House, Senate, SCOTUS, 60% of State Legislative Chambers, 59% of State Legislatures, 27 Governorships (compared to the Democrat Crime Families total of 23) and have total control of 21 State Governments (compared to the Democrat Crime Families total of 15).

Apparently women aren't as "fed up with this asshole President" as you believe they are. :cool:

You are assuming that all of them are zombie followers of Rump. Bad move on your part.

Breitbart article

Yeah it is bullshit, since the numbers cited don't support the premise when you take into account that the election will boil down to TWO candidates from the major crime families, unless of course you're going to try and argue that "suburban women" whose Dem primary candidate of choice don't get the nomination are going to support Donny (possible but not likely).
Breitbart claimed trump is leading with suburban women large sum donations. He clearly is.
There is no bullshit. The article is correct.

You like to make up your own mind? LOL you lie to yourself bro. You dont use facts, you make shit up to satisfy your bias.
You are delusional.

I envy you. I wished I had someone to tell me what to think.........no, strike that. I'll lose my mind soon enough due to age but I don't want to rush or hannity it.

Breitbart article

Women originally in the suburbs showed little support for Trump. It has increased, showing suburban women are now supporting him. He has the largest totals amongst large donations of all the candidates individually, not collectively by party. Only you read it that way in your cockeyed view. That was the basis of the opensecrets article. Geeesh.

You are assuming that all of them are zombie followers of Rump. Bad move on your part.

LOL, where did come up with the conclusion that I'm assuming that?

Pay attention to what is actually written instead of what the voices in your head tell you is written, K, thanks. :rolleyes:

You are delusional.

I envy you. I wished I had someone to tell me what to think.........no, strike that. I'll lose my mind soon enough due to age but I don't want to rush or hannity it.
I'm done with you. You are too stupid for discussions.

Breitbart article

Women originally in the suburbs showed little support for Trump. It has increased, showing suburban women are now supporting him. He has the largest totals amongst large donations of all the candidates individually, not collectively by party. Only you read it that way in your cockeyed view. That was the basis of the opensecrets article. Geeesh.
Idk what the problem is here. The article and open secrets didnt write this in some ancient language :dunno:

Breitbart article

Idk what the problem is here. The article and open secrets didnt write this in some ancient language :dunno:
I know. He has his own cockeyed perception of real vs real. Lol

Forum List

Back