TRUMP surges past democrats with suburban women!

Women originally in the suburbs showed little support for Trump. It has increased, showing suburban women are now supporting him. He has the largest totals amongst large donations of all the candidates individually, not collectively by party. Only you read it that way in your cockeyed view. That was the basis of the opensecrets article. Geeesh.

He has the largest "Large" contributions but Bernie has the highest at almost twice as much total for suburban women donations. Meaning, Bernie is getting a boat load of small donations from suburban women and so is Pete. What that all means is, Suburban Women will, for the most part, NOT vote for Rump. When you take the total of the top 4, Rump has only about a sixth of the amount. And then most of that is from large donations. Suburban Women will vote Democrat this time around by a large margin.
They dont even have trumps numbers for small donations.

But they have the totals. Do the math. Rump only leads in the large donation category. That means that more people donated to the others by a very wide margin with smaller donations. You can try and us fuzzy math if you want but you can't change the fact that Rump cannot depend on Suburban Women to get reelected.
That was not what the article was about. It is what you wanted it to be about. Because it wasn’t you go on a several pages long rant trying to make a point they weren’t making, claiming their original point was wrong, when it wasn’t. Give it up! Your butt hurt is unbelievable.

I took the time to do the math and it didn't add up to your claims. In your world, did they have a course called Fuzzy Math 101?

And I am having a ball over here. This is entertaining, cupcake.
My claims? I read the article for what it was. Per candidate, not per party.
You didn’t read it properly, then went on a rant, got called on it, then now show your butt hurt because they didn’t do it by party because then you would be right! (Though it is odd they did not include the donations by small donors to Trump, hmmm, wonder why). But I cannot make an assumption as they did not include it. I’m not like you. Making a mountain out of a molehill.

Well, there is this.
President Trump’s approval rating with women has sunk to its lowest point in more than a year, according to a Hill-HarrisX poll released on Monday.
The new nationwide survey found that just 37 percent of women said they approve of the job Trump is doing as president, while 63 percent said they disapprove.
Trump approval among women hits lowest point in more than a year: poll
The OP is bullshit.

:desk:

Cool, just out of curiosity what happens when you compare:

SUM(Red Crime Family) to SUM(Blue Crime Family) from that chart ?

What does that say about whom "Suburban Women" support ? Thanks in advance.

"It's the things that make you go, hmm, hmm, hmm" -- Things that make you go hmmmm, C+C Music Factory
The poster claimed the article was bullshit. It clearly wasnt..open secrets also claimed small donations from women for trump weren't available.
Things that make you go hmmm lol

Yeah it is bullshit, since the numbers cited don't support the premise when you take into account that the election will boil down to TWO candidates from the major crime families, unless of course you're going to try and argue that "suburban women" whose Dem primary candidate of choice don't get the nomination are going to support Donny (possible but not likely).
Breitbart claimed trump is leading with suburban women large sum donations. He clearly is.
There is no bullshit. The article is correct.

No he's not leading when you use the only metric that makes sense, namely : Republican versus Democrat.

The Democrats aren't going to run 11 candidates against Trump, so it only makes sense to take the aggregate of the BLUE (all the Dem Primary Candidates) and the aggregate of the RED (Trump).

It's a disingenuous headline at best and a complete fucking ludicrous one at worst.
The entire article is about the individuals. While dem vs repub might make more sense, that isnt the issue here.
Take it up with open secrets lol

Uh-huh, that's what makes the headline disingenuous and the article ludicrous.

It's like comparing Apples to Tortoises.

He has the largest "Large" contributions but Bernie has the highest at almost twice as much total for suburban women donations. Meaning, Bernie is getting a boat load of small donations from suburban women and so is Pete. What that all means is, Suburban Women will, for the most part, NOT vote for Rump. When you take the total of the top 4, Rump has only about a sixth of the amount. And then most of that is from large donations. Suburban Women will vote Democrat this time around by a large margin.

But they have the totals. Do the math. Rump only leads in the large donation category. That means that more people donated to the others by a very wide margin with smaller donations. You can try and us fuzzy math if you want but you can't change the fact that Rump cannot depend on Suburban Women to get reelected.
That was not what the article was about. It is what you wanted it to be about. Because it wasn’t you go on a several pages long rant trying to make a point they weren’t making, claiming their original point was wrong, when it wasn’t. Give it up! Your butt hurt is unbelievable.

I took the time to do the math and it didn't add up to your claims. In your world, did they have a course called Fuzzy Math 101?

You didn’t read it properly, then went on a rant, got called on it, then now show your butt hurt because they didn’t do it by party because then you would be right! (Though it is odd they did not include the donations by small donors to Trump, hmmm, wonder why). But I cannot make an assumption as they did not include it. I’m not like you. Making a mountain out of a molehill.

How's the weather in Moscow? When Moscow Mitch loses, please take him. And make sure that there is a direct flight from Cuba to Moscow for Rump in Jan 21, 2021. I knew there had to be reason he changed his address to Florida. It's closer to Cuba and he can abscond quickly in a cigar boat just ahead of the authorities.

Breitbart didnt claim he was beating women in general. Good gawd man, shut up already.
You bashed a source that was correct.
Quit acting like a little girl. You were wrong. Grow up.
They misrepresented that the overwhelming majority of donations went to Democrats
No, they didn’t. They did not speak of collectively. You guys are just butt hurt because they didn’t. Lol

Sounds to me like you are more than a little butthurt that you got caught in yet another lie. Works for me. Nice try on the deflection though. We just ain't buying what you are selling.
The only lie told here was by you. You wanted to change the articles intent. Tell opensecrets. Quit arguing with those that read it for what it simply was, a-look at each candidate, rather than by party.

Actually, opensecrets just presented the facts with no narratives. You provided the narratives to fit your own agenda. And you used your own Fuzzy Math to arrive at it.

still being entertained, how about you?
I used nothing. They gave no totals by party.

How's the weather in Moscow? When Moscow Mitch loses, please take him. And make sure that there is a direct flight from Cuba to Moscow for Rump in Jan 21, 2021. I knew there had to be reason he changed his address to Florida. It's closer to Cuba and he can abscond quickly in a cigar boat just ahead of the authorities.
Deflection is all you got.

They misrepresented that the overwhelming majority of donations went to Democrats
No, they didn’t. They did not speak of collectively. You guys are just butt hurt because they didn’t. Lol

Sounds to me like you are more than a little butthurt that you got caught in yet another lie. Works for me. Nice try on the deflection though. We just ain't buying what you are selling.
The only lie told here was by you. You wanted to change the articles intent. Tell opensecrets. Quit arguing with those that read it for what it simply was, a-look at each candidate, rather than by party.

Actually, opensecrets just presented the facts with no narratives. You provided the narratives to fit your own agenda. And you used your own Fuzzy Math to arrive at it.

still being entertained, how about you?
I used nothing. They gave no totals by party.

They gave totals by candidate. Since Rump is the only Republican, all the rest are Democrats, guess what, just do the math.

And how is the weather in Moscow? Yah, I know, it's Cold, Damned Cold.

Suburban women would love to hate Trump but the money he has put into their bank accounts is preventing that. Women aren't stupid.

Pajama Boy men will not understand this -

Women are just people - Women like safety and security - deep down inside women are still Bill Clinton's soccer moms

The face of the Democratic Party - was in 2016 -

Gays, Transgender, Minorities, and Criminals

Not all that surprisingly criminal aliens that commit crimes against their kids and men peeing in little girls bathrooms doesn't inspire suburban women.

Suburban women would love to hate Trump but the money he has put into their bank accounts is preventing that. Women aren't stupid.

You're absolutely correct. Women aren't stupid. They know who tried to make "pregnancy" and "rape" pre-existing conditions, increasing their health insurance rates. They also know who is in league with the radical religious right in trying to limit access to birth control and abortions. They know who opposes maternity leave, or other rights or protections for pregnant women. They know that women have difficulty finding child care in America when they have financial opportunities and that Trump has done NOTHING for women in regards to any of these things.

You talk about money as if that is the chief concern of women. The chief concern of women is the health and well-being of their families. This President has done NOTHING whatsoever, to improve the health and well-being of women and their families. In fact, Trump has done much to undermine the health and well-being of families.

Education: NOTHING. No breaks on the high cost of tuition. Nothing to improve or modernize the public education system, other than to undo "common core", nutritional requirements for school lunch programs, teachers striking everywhere for better conditions.

Child care: NOTHING

Health care: WORSE THAN NOTHING.

Families on the border: Watching Trump abuse families on the border in the cruelest ways possible, which have resulted in the deaths of 7 children in custody, is shameful. Women won't soon forget this.

There are 8 million more women voters than men. More than a million women turned out in their pussy hats to march against this President the day after he was inaugurated. Fools like you laughed. The women are fed up with this asshole President, witness all of the election losses in the past 3 years, including Kentucky and Virginia.

So keep trying to convince yourself that the suburban women aren't deserting the Republican Party in droves.
Holy shiat! I didn’t mean to trigger you! I hope all is all good

White women got Trump elected in 2016

Looks like they have turned

Trump Surges Among Women in Suburbs | Breitbart

Hi guys good luck in 2025 with Eric trump lol

The Left's big problem is that they have expressed their hatred for so many people in movies and tv shows that they will never be able to deny that the Dems hate suburbanites, middle class white voters, mainstream society, Midwesterners, Southerners, rural Americans, Christians, Wasps, patriots, families....they even hate babies

Trump Surges Among Women in Suburbs | Breitbart

Hi guys good luck in 2025 with Eric trump lol

The Left's big problem is that they have expressed their hatred for so many people in movies and tv shows that they will never be able to deny that the Dems hate suburbanites, middle class white voters, mainstream society, Midwesterners, Southerners, rural Americans, Christians, Wasps, patriots, families....they even hate babies

You left out Cats lying rant. Never forget the Cats.

I talked to a white suburban female last week as they were in the SUNA! In a woman’s locker room! A man walked by!

democrats are not only going to lose they are going to get wiped out!

I talked to a white suburban female last week as they were in the SUNA! In a woman’s locker room! A man walked by!

Think about what you just typed. Did it occur to you in order to talk to that suburban female in that "SUNA" you might very well be that man that walked by? And what the devil is a SUNA. Is that a new minivan from Saburu?

Think about what you just typed. Did it occur to you in order to talk to that suburban female in that "SUNA" you might very well be that man that walked by? And what the devil is a SUNA. Is that a new minivan from Saburu?
No she called me

No she called me

I guess she would call you. But she would call you a pervert. Stay out of the Womens Sauna and Locker Rooms.

No she called me

I guess she would call you. But she would call you a pervert. Stay out of the Womens Sauna and Locker Rooms.
Well change the laws lol you vote democrat not me haha

Forum List

Back