TRUMP surges past democrats with suburban women!

Trump Surges Among Women in Suburbs | Breitbart
Hi guys good luck in 2025 with Eric trump lol
Interesting info.

Tell me: In one sentence, what does the article say when you read it?

breitbart.com is your source? They lie almost as much as Rump does.
Suburban women could decide 2020: Who are they giving to?
the study is by opensecrets.org

Are you supporting or condemning brietbart.com on this. It's hard to tell.

Was Aaa a a a sea Ass

LOL
Only Breitbart could call that a victory

Trump gets 8 million in contributions from women, while the Democratic candidates get over $40 million combined

Looks like the women in suburbs lean heavily Democratic
Not if 20 mill came from
5 rich celebrities lol

Deflect, Deflect, Dog and Pony Act.
lol huh? Trump gets his money from ordinary people democrats get millions for the likes of Jane Fonda lol

if you democrats want to win come
Kiss my white ass.. it’s still our country.

Was Aaa a a a sea Ass

LOL
Only Breitbart could call that a victory

Trump gets 8 million in contributions from women, while the Democratic candidates get over $40 million combined

Looks like the women in suburbs lean heavily Democratic
Not if 20 mill came from
5 rich celebrities lol

Deflect, Deflect, Dog and Pony Act.
lol huh? Trump gets his money from ordinary people democrats get millions for the likes of Jane Fonda lol

if you democrats want to win come
Kiss my white ass.. it’s still our country.

Oh, you know that for a fact, right? Nice deflection. Another dog and pony act. Let the Games Begin, cupcake.

Interesting info.

Huh? You have lost it. It is a report from opensecrets they point to which is legitimate. I posted the link to it. Has nothing to do with breitbart, other than someone else reported it here through breitbart. Makes it no less legitimate, unless you are stating opensecrets report is bogus. Then your question should be are you supporting or condemning opensecrets. Lol

Interesting info.

They link directly to open secrets.

True but as usual, the source does not support the claim.

Donald J Rump is in 5th place for Suburban Women contributions. Bernie is still in top place. Buttigieg is almost matching Rump dollar for dollar for men and doing slightly better with Women. But Bernie is burning the house down with more Women and almost as much from Men. Warren is doing better with women but doing poorly with men.

breitbart.com can't even keep their lies straight when you go even one link deep.
No jackass. The article states he surges with suburban woman with big contributions. Just like open secrets says

Try to read next time, sherlock

Interesting info.

Huh? You have lost it. It is a report from opensecrets they point to which is legitimate. I posted the link to it. Has nothing to do with breitbart, other than someone else reported it here through breitbart. Makes it no pess legitimate, unless you are stating opensecrets report is bogus. Then your question should be are you supporting or condemning opensecrets. Lol

I already posted that link. Again, are you saying the original breitbart article is good or bad? No deflecting, just answer the question.

But the opensecrets does NOT support the brietbart article that tries to use the link to legitimize it as a source. In fact opensecrets contradicts the briebart article.

Again, do YOU support the Briebart article as fact?

Lol fake polls say suburban women are dropping trump but his contributions are way up from 2016.
When will people stop paying attention to political polls?

Interesting info.

Donald J Rump is in 5th place for Suburban Women contributions. Bernie is still in top place. Buttigieg is almost matching Rump dollar for dollar for men and doing slightly better with Women. But Bernie is burning the house down with more Women and almost as much from Men. Warren is doing better with women but doing poorly with men.

breitbart.com can't even keep their lies straight when you go even one link deep.
No jackass. The article states he surges with suburban woman with big contributions. Just like open secrets says

Surging means he's one of the top. He's 5th. Not exactly a surge. Even Pete is doing much better. And Bernie is just killing it with the suburban women. There is no suburban women surge going on with Rump other than those women that don't want to be locked in a room with him.

Interesting info.

Huh? You have lost it. It is a report from opensecrets they point to which is legitimate. I posted the link to it. Has nothing to do with breitbart, other than someone else reported it here through breitbart. Makes it no pess legitimate, unless you are stating opensecrets report is bogus. Then your question should be are you supporting or condemning opensecrets. Lol

I already posted that link. Again, are you saying the original breitbart article is good or bad? No deflecting, just answer the question.

But the opensecrets does NOT support the brietbart article that tries to use the link to legitimize it as a source. In fact opensecrets contradicts the briebart article.

Breitbart article
Women who live in America’s suburbs are supporting President Donald Trump’s re-election bid, says a new report at OpenSecrets.org, that shows Trump is benefiting from a surge in large-dollar donations from women in suburbs – more than any Democrat candidate.
While mainstream media are reporting some polls that suggest Trump is losing the support of women, the report by Open Secrets, part of the Center for Responsive Politics, shows the president has over 10,500 large-dollar contributions from women in suburbs, and has received $8,293,135 from them – the largest amount than any of the Democrat 2020 candidates.

The article is correct. You are just a moron, obviously.

Interesting info.

Surging means he's one of the top. He's 5th. Not exactly a surge. Even Pete is doing much better. And Bernie is just killing it with the suburban women. There is no suburban women surge going on with Rump other than those women that don't want to be locked in a room with him.
AGAIN, you fucking moron, it states he surges with suburban women with big contributions. Exactly what open secrets states.
Good gawd man, shut up already

Interesting info.

That is LARGE dollar denominations and not the total amount nor the total number of donors. As usual, you are misrepresenting a factual site. If that were the only thing then you would be right but in reality, Rump is rated 5th behind the leading 4 for total amounts from Suburban Women Donors. That conflicts with what you are claiming. What you present only means that Rump is getting a high amount of LARGE donations from Suburban Women Donors. That means the others are getting the lions share of every other Woman Donor.

More dog and pony show.

Interesting info.

That is LARGE dollar denominations and not the total amount nor the total number of donors. As usual, you are misrepresenting a factual site. If that were the only thing then you would be right but in reality, Rump is rated 5th behind the leading 4 for total amounts from Suburban Women Donors. That conflicts with what you are claiming. What you present only means that Rump is getting a high amount of LARGE donations from Suburban Women Donors. That means the others are getting the lions share of every other Woman Donor.

More dog and pony show.
Breitbart didnt claim he was beating women in general. Good gawd man, shut up already.
You bashed a source that was correct.
Quit acting like a little girl. You were wrong. Grow up.

Interesting info.

Give it up. You are wrong.

Breitbart article
Women who live in America’s suburbs are supporting President Donald Trump’s re-election bid, says a new report at OpenSecrets.org, that shows Trump is benefiting from a surge in large-dollar donations from women in suburbs – more than any Democrat candidate.
While mainstream media are reporting some polls that suggest Trump is losing the support of women, the report by Open Secrets, part of the Center for Responsive Politics, shows the president has over 10,500 large-dollar contributions from women in suburbs, and has received $8,293,135 from them – the largest amount than any of the Democrat 2020 candidates.

The article is correct. You are just a moron, obviously.

:desk:

Cool, just out of curiosity what happens when you compare:

SUM(Red Crime Family) to SUM(Blue Crime Family) from that chart ?

What does that say about whom "Suburban Women" support ? Thanks in advance.

"It's the things that make you go, hmm, hmm, hmm" -- Things that make you go hmmmm, C+C Music Factory

Thank you for showing that what is going on later on today is necessary. We both get to watch the game from the Nose Bleed seats.

Suburban women would love to hate Trump but the money he has put into their bank accounts is preventing that. Women aren't stupid.

You're absolutely correct. Women aren't stupid. They know who tried to make "pregnancy" and "rape" pre-existing conditions, increasing their health insurance rates. They also know who is in league with the radical religious right in trying to limit access to birth control and abortions. They know who opposes maternity leave, or other rights or protections for pregnant women. They know that women have difficulty finding child care in America when they have financial opportunities and that Trump has done NOTHING for women in regards to any of these things.

You talk about money as if that is the chief concern of women. The chief concern of women is the health and well-being of their families. This President has done NOTHING whatsoever, to improve the health and well-being of women and their families. In fact, Trump has done much to undermine the health and well-being of families.

Education: NOTHING. No breaks on the high cost of tuition. Nothing to improve or modernize the public education system, other than to undo "common core", nutritional requirements for school lunch programs, teachers striking everywhere for better conditions.

Child care: NOTHING

Health care: WORSE THAN NOTHING.

Families on the border: Watching Trump abuse families on the border in the cruelest ways possible, which have resulted in the deaths of 7 children in custody, is shameful. Women won't soon forget this.

There are 8 million more women voters than men. More than a million women turned out in their pussy hats to march against this President the day after he was inaugurated. Fools like you laughed. The women are fed up with this asshole President, witness all of the election losses in the past 3 years, including Kentucky and Virginia.

So keep trying to convince yourself that the suburban women aren't deserting the Republican Party in droves.

Thank you for showing that what is going on later on today is necessary. We both get to watch the game from the Nose Bleed seats.
Wow. You really live in your own world, don’t you? Making up crap to suit your own perceived cockeyed reality. Does it come naturally or do you have to work at it?

Forum List

Back