TRUMP surges past democrats with suburban women!

Large donations from women, think maybe Betsy DeVos is included
(smile)she donated millions, bought her self a job running our public schools, with out Ever Having Any EDUCATION or experience with public schools or even going to one.

I talked to a white suburban female last week as they were in the SUNA! In a woman’s locker room! A man walked by!

democrats are not only going to lose they are going to get wiped out!

Think about what you just typed. Did it occur to you in order to talk to that suburban female in that "SUNA" you might very well be that man that walked by? And what the devil is a SUNA. Is that a new minivan from Saburu?
No she called me

I guess she would call you. But she would call you a pervert. Stay out of the Womens Sauna and Locker Rooms.
Well change the laws lol you vote democrat not me haha

Sounds to me like you need to change the laws where YOU are at. We don't seem to be having those kind of troubles around here. You would rather bitch about it than do something about it.

Or is it just cold in Moscow these days.

Large donations from women, think maybe Betsy DeVos is included
(smile)she donated millions, bought her self a job running our public schools, with out Ever Having Any EDUCATION or experience with public schools or even going to one.
Good for her she’s a patriot

Those donors reached their limits in the primaries. They start fresh with new limits in the general election. When limits reset, I'd rather be with the side that collected $40 million from those donors, than the side that collected $8 million.

I talked to a white suburban female last week as they were in the SUNA! In a woman’s locker room! A man walked by!

democrats are not only going to lose they are going to get wiped out!

Think about what you just typed. Did it occur to you in order to talk to that suburban female in that "SUNA" you might very well be that man that walked by? And what the devil is a SUNA. Is that a new minivan from Saburu?
No she called me

I guess she would call you. But she would call you a pervert. Stay out of the Womens Sauna and Locker Rooms.
Well change the laws lol you vote democrat not me haha

Sounds to me like you need to change the laws where YOU are at. We don't seem to be having those kind of troubles around here. You would rather bitch about it than do something about it.

Or is it just cold in Moscow these days.
It’s democrats that are promoting it

Suburban women would love to hate Trump but the money he has put into their bank accounts is preventing that. Women aren't stupid.

You're absolutely correct. Women aren't stupid. They know who tried to make "pregnancy" and "rape" pre-existing conditions, increasing their health insurance rates. They also know who is in league with the radical religious right in trying to limit access to birth control and abortions. They know who opposes maternity leave, or other rights or protections for pregnant women. They know that women have difficulty finding child care in America when they have financial opportunities and that Trump has done NOTHING for women in regards to any of these things.

You talk about money as if that is the chief concern of women. The chief concern of women is the health and well-being of their families. This President has done NOTHING whatsoever, to improve the health and well-being of women and their families. In fact, Trump has done much to undermine the health and well-being of families.

Education: NOTHING. No breaks on the high cost of tuition. Nothing to improve or modernize the public education system, other than to undo "common core", nutritional requirements for school lunch programs, teachers striking everywhere for better conditions.

Child care: NOTHING

Health care: WORSE THAN NOTHING.

Families on the border: Watching Trump abuse families on the border in the cruelest ways possible, which have resulted in the deaths of 7 children in custody, is shameful. Women won't soon forget this.

There are 8 million more women voters than men. More than a million women turned out in their pussy hats to march against this President the day after he was inaugurated. Fools like you laughed. The women are fed up with this asshole President, witness all of the election losses in the past 3 years, including Kentucky and Virginia.

So keep trying to convince yourself that the suburban women aren't deserting the Republican Party in droves.
Even if all that were true, it still beats eating out of garbage cans and being homeless which is the liberals end game.

Was Aaa a a a sea Ass
Trump Surges Among Women in Suburbs | Breitbart

Hi guys good luck in 2025 with Eric trump lol

LOL
Only Breitbart could call that a victory

Trump gets 8 million in contributions from women, while the Democratic candidates get over $40 million combined

Looks like the women in suburbs lean heavily Democratic
Not if 20 mill came from
5 rich celebrities lol

Deflect, Deflect, Dog and Pony Act.
lol huh? Trump gets his money from ordinary people democrats get millions for the likes of Jane Fonda lol

if you democrats want to win come
Kiss my white ass.. it’s still our country.

Always good to hear from Trump's true racist supporters.

Meanwhile- "Trump gets his money from ordinary people"

LOL

Ordinary guy Sondland gives Trump $1,000,000

Trump gives ordinary guy Sondland the Ambassadorship to the EU

sondlandleno.jpg

The Left's big problem is that they have expressed their hatred for so many people in movies and tv shows that they will never be able to deny that the Dems hate suburbanites, middle class white voters, mainstream society, Midwesterners, Southerners, rural Americans, Christians, Wasps, patriots, families....they even hate babies

You left out Cats lying rant. Never forget the Cats.

And unicorns......Dems hate unicorns.....

The Left's big problem is that they have expressed their hatred for so many people in movies and tv shows that they will never be able to deny that the Dems hate suburbanites, middle class white voters, mainstream society, Midwesterners, Southerners, rural Americans, Christians, Wasps, patriots, families....they even hate babies

You left out Cats lying rant. Never forget the Cats.

And unicorns......Dems hate unicorns.....

Dems love Unicrons. Rumspters hate Unicorns.

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP

Hilarious. The more the Left attack him the stronger he grows.

Trump Surges with Suburban Women, Beats All 2020 Democrats in Large Donations.

“Trump’s re-election bid is being boosted by a surge in large-dollar donations from suburban women, the new report by OpenSecrets.org has revealed.The figures show that President Trump is receiving more big donations from the key demographic than any 2020 Democrat candidate.”

Forum List

Back