Trump Tells Rally Crowd ‘You Have Smart Ones’ And Black Congressman Byron Donalds Is One of Them

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
Former President Donald Trump said of prominent Black supporter Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL) “That one is smart!” — adding “You have smart ones” and without specifying what the “ones” were.

During the main event, Trump made a point of name-checking Donalds in the crowd, recognizing him as “a smart one” in a scene reminiscent of Trump’s infamous “my African American” line several years ago:
He immediately. The first thing he did was approve the Nord Stream pipeline. And then they’d say– Mr. Congress. Oh, look, we have!
Byron set up please. Superstar of the future! He’s already a superstar, but he’s a superstar of the future! Byron Donalds, Florida.
Wow, that’s nice to have you here! That’s good. He’s great. He’s good. He knows exactly what I’m talking about. That one is smart!
You have smart ones and you have some that aren’t quite so good

.https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-tells-rally-crowd-you-have-smart-ones-and-black-congressman-byron-donalds-is-one-of-them/ar-AA1pLKwd?ocid=BingNewsSerp
Good old Uncle Byron, he is one of the smart ones.

Does that mean he knows how to stay in his place and do as he is told?

Former President Donald Trump said of prominent Black supporter Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL) “That one is smart!” — adding “You have smart ones” and without specifying what the “ones” were.

During the main event, Trump made a point of name-checking Donalds in the crowd, recognizing him as “a smart one” in a scene reminiscent of Trump’s infamous “my African American” line several years ago:

I hate to state the obvious, Super but Byron Donalds IS one of the smart ones! You should try to be more like him. :)

He was smart enough not to believe the Democrat Party bullshit.

Gotta love it when the racism is right out in the open.

"Hey black people, this one's smart!" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Gotta love it when the racism is right out in the open.

"Hey black people, this one's smart!" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
IMG_1711.jpeg

He is smart, you do have some smart members of congress…and he’s one

Compare Donalds to Harris. He actually is smart. She isn't. I was hoping that Trump would choose Donald's as his Vice President pick.
I don't know what Donalds is. Had Nikki Haley gotten the nomination and she picked him to be her VP, I'd say good choice.
The problem is, Donalds looks like a token when Trump speaks about him and refers to him. It's not out of respect for Donalds.
It's to basically say to black people, "Hey this one is a smart cookie and he supports me. You should too!". :auiqs.jpg:

I don't know what Donalds is. Had Nikki Haley gotten the nomination and she picked him to be her VP, I'd say good choice.
The problem is, Donalds looks like a token when Trump speaks about him and refers to him. It's not out of respect for Donalds.
It's to basically say to black people, "Hey this one is a smart cookie and he supports me. You should too!". :auiqs.jpg:
A lot of Black people do not see it that way and you will not change their minds before the election. And are you the new spokesperson for Blacks?

Donalds IS a smart cookie and he does support Donald Trump. Intelligent black people should as well. Trump did more for blacks in this country than either Barack Obama or Joe Biden ever did. That's not "racism"...it's simply a fact.

Once the election gets closer Dopetard Don may have to trot out his white hood & start praising George Wallace as a "great Muricun".

The tRumplings will pretend not to see the racism inherent in that remark.

Same old same old. Trump the moron just says the quiet parts out loud.

Forum List

Back