Trump tries to beak US election laws

I

Indofred

US election: Trump's emails to British MPs cause uproar - BBC News

Republican Donald Trump needs help paying for his US presidential campaign - and he's been asking foreign politicians to cough up.

His efforts appear to be generating more anger than interest, however - and even if he did find a receptive audience overseas, any financial assistance he receives would be a violation of US law. Even the act of asking could get the Trump camp a rebuke from the US government.

It looks as if Trump is trying to break US law by asking foreign politicians for campaign contributions.

I'm less than sure that man is a suitable person to stand for a job as an office cleaner, much less high office.

US election: Trump's emails to British MPs cause uproar - BBC News

Republican Donald Trump needs help paying for his US presidential campaign - and he's been asking foreign politicians to cough up.

His efforts appear to be generating more anger than interest, however - and even if he did find a receptive audience overseas, any financial assistance he receives would be a violation of US law. Even the act of asking could get the Trump camp a rebuke from the US government.

It looks as if Trump is trying to break US law by asking foreign politicians for campaign contributions.

I'm less than sure that man is a suitable person to stand for a job as an office cleaner, much less high office.
Thanks everyone loves an opinion from someone who hates America and lives on the other side of the planet.:rolleyes:

Wow, he's too dumb to know FEC laws on electoral campaign financing? Seriously?

He should just watch how Hillary funnels foreign campaign cash through a foundation, set up a personal server, and not solicit from anyone cold, until he speaks them in person.

Duh.

If he wants to be a criminal, he needs to watch how the pros do it. :badgrin:

He should just watch how Hillary funnels foreign campaign cash through a foundation, set up a personal server, and not solicit from anyone cold, until he speaks them in person.

Duh.

Greatness from one of my mentors....MisterBeale.......good on ya.....

Does the OP think that a Trump supporter cares about what a muslim thinks?

He probably doesn't, but he should care about US laws.

It's interesting to see posters supporting someone who is trying to break a law intended to stop foreign powers infiltrating US politics.

He should just watch how Hillary funnels foreign campaign cash through a foundation, set up a personal server,

Apart from that being an attempt to divert from Trump's illegal actions, it was short of a link.
Perhaps you'd like to start a thread about that, but then comment about Trump on this one.

It's interesting to see posters supporting someone who is trying to break a law intended to stop foreign powers infiltrating US politics.

Trump should become Secretary of State where he could sell U.S policy to the highest bidder like Hitlery did.....

All you have to do camel jockey is look at the Clinton foundation for the number of rag heads that donated to her or the dune coons that donated direct to her campaign.

It's interesting to see that islamo Nazi scum post up idiocy off islamo Nazi bloggers as if the dog crap were actual NEWS. Thanks for the unverified shit from IMAM Zurcher-----situated in the well known mosque-----Kharah al kanzeer

Duh.

I am still looking for a link that supports the bit of shit that Freddie postes

Duh.

http://www.campaignlegalcenter.org/sites/default/files/FEC Complaint Against Trump.pdf

It's interesting to see that islamo Nazi scum post up idiocy off islamo Nazi bloggers as if the dog crap were actual NEWS. Thanks for the unverified shit from IMAM Zurcher-----situated in the well known mosque-----Kharah al kanzeer
yes, it is all a muslim conspiracy.

Trump Camp Sending Fundraising Emails To Elected Officials In Multiple Countries

Duh.

you suck at "looking"

Duh.

http://www.campaignlegalcenter.org/sites/default/files/FEC Complaint Against Trump.pdf

oh gee TEHON----is that the best mosque bullshit you could find?

Trump Camp Sending Fundraising Emails To Elected Officials In Multiple Countries

thanks---from the amateur Propaganda bullshit website---
TPM-----talkingpointsmemo. thanks so much, eder dear

Duh.

I can fully understand the concern this story must generate for a Zionist such as yourself.

another bit of mosque shit

Duh.

I can fully understand the concern this story must generate for a Zionist such as yourself.

you are amusing----it must be hard for you and your fellows to deal with the fact that there are people like me who recognize your shit. The one unchanging method of propaganda is that of the islamo Nazis. I read your stuff in seedy little throwaway pamphlets way back in the 1950s----not you and yours shit up cyberspace.

Forum List

Back