Trump Vows To ‘Destroy’ The Law That Bans Churches From Endorsing Candidates

The current status requires that religious organizations not participate in the political process.

However, the same rule doesn't apply for those attacking those same religious organizations.

Thus, you have the current secular-heavy government focus, with government-permitted attacks on Christianity.

Leveling the playing field would seem fair.
How are Muslims politically active--what are they doing to involve themselves into politics?
Oreo. Just a tasty cookie liberals want to ban.
Clever.

or not.
To clarify... Oreo, not the cookie company, is poo
The current status requires that religious organizations not participate in the political process.

However, the same rule doesn't apply for those attacking those same religious organizations.

Thus, you have the current secular-heavy government focus, with government-permitted attacks on Christianity.

Why is it OK for churches to attack gays?
Actually I am against throwing homosexuals off of roof tops for sport. I am also against Female genital mutilation

Jesus Christ didn't have anything to do with politics.

I am still waiting for an answer as to how are Muslims involved in politics in this country, and what they're doing. Apparently I am not going to get that answer, (except an answer that told me they don't like Oreo cookies.)

Muslims in this country involved in politics .... we all are. But, is their mosque involved in politics? Do not try to conflate the two.

I am just asking for a link that you have yet to provide. I can read and will read it. I know that American Muslims in this country vote, and probably donate to political candidates like any other American.

But you're making a claim that they are a political action committee, with a central super fund Mosque--and I would like to have more information, and it's something that you seem unable to provide.

Churches don't attack gays - I'm sure you can find some esoteric church (like Hillsdale Baptist) - but, in the main, churches disapprove of gays, but they don't attack them.
thats true you guys usually wait until after church before you lynch a bunch of queers

Oreo. Just a tasty cookie liberals want to ban.
Clever.

or not.
To clarify... Oreo, not the cookie company, is poo

Actually I am against throwing homosexuals off of roof tops for sport. I am also against Female genital mutilation

Jesus Christ didn't have anything to do with politics.

I am still waiting for an answer as to how are Muslims involved in politics in this country, and what they're doing. Apparently I am not going to get that answer, (except an answer that told me they don't like Oreo cookies.)

Muslims in this country involved in politics .... we all are. But, is their mosque involved in politics? Do not try to conflate the two.

I am just asking for a link that you have yet to provide. I can read and will read it. I know that American Muslims in this country vote, and probably donate to political candidates like any other American.

But you're making a claim that they are a political action committee, with a central super fund Mosque--and I would like to have more information, and it's something that you seem unable to provide.
WHAT? Where the hell did you come up with that?

I made no such claim ... in fact, I disputed your comment that Muslims were involved in politics.

Churches don't attack gays - I'm sure you can find some esoteric church (like Hillsdale Baptist) - but, in the main, churches disapprove of gays, but they don't attack them.
thats true you guys usually wait until after church before you lynch a bunch of queers

Stupid shit ... must be tough coming up with something more stupid than the day before, but I got to give you credit .... you always manage to do it.

The discussion was about churches ... but that didn't seem to fit your hate-filled political agenda, did it? Got to have a victim, right? Without a victim, you, and the rest of the left, are just plain irrelevant.

How does it feel to be sliding off into history - never to be heard from again??

Forum List

Back