Trump Wants To Unilaterally Disarm Americans

Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting

I warned you all for months before the election Trump was no Republican, much less a conservative.

First was "Trump care". Then we got HUGE spending plans. Now he wants your guns without due process.

How many more liberal policies does he have to ask to be enacted before you realize he isn't who he claimed he was?
Conservatives have disappeared, who you warning?

Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting

I warned you all for months before the election Trump was no Republican, much less a conservative.

First was "Trump care". Then we got HUGE spending plans. Now he wants your guns without due process.

How many more liberal policies does he have to ask to be enacted before you realize he isn't who he claimed he was?
Its all part of the negotiation plan! or something :dunno:

#45 is always 3 moves ahead of the commiecrats. Watching him take apart Chuck U. Schumer's coalition of nitwits and pervs is hilarious.....so you give them the 21 to buy an AR. This might actually be a good idea but more important, it gives vulnerable blue dogs an opening to support him on DACA and a new healthcare bill. He gets the Wall and they get.....CRUSHED in November when he double-crosses them and campaigns for the GOPer they're running against. He's a billionaire, an entertainment legend, and President of the United States.....the 'crats are simply outclassed. :wink_2:

People he campaigns for haven't had very good luck lately.
If you mean Judge Moore......wasn't Trump's guy.
S086966114_1512394301929_73404780_ver1.0_640_480.JPG

Thats just an excuse to continue justifying their support.

exactly

That is what about a dozen Trump zealots will be telling us soon

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Can we all just agree he is a turd?

exactly
I don't understand why people can't condemn the bad like they praise the good.
He's doing a stellar job economically but there is more to our country than the almighty dollar.
Reminds me of how we shower our kids with participation ribbons instead of letting the learn how life really works.

NRA’s Warnings Have Come True: A President Wants To Unilaterally Disarm Americans

“Take the guns first. Go through due process second,” said President Donald Trump, a Republican.

For years, the National Rifle Association has been warning gun-loving Americans of a president who will take away their firearms, no matter what the Second Amendment says.

On Wednesday, that conservative nightmare became a reality when the current Republican U.S. president, Donald Trump, proposed taking away people’s guns, even without the legal right to do so.

“Take the guns first. Go through due process second,” Trump said at a meeting with Democratic and Republican lawmakers at the White House. “I like taking the guns early.”

Trump said law enforcement officers should specifically have taken the firearms possessed by Nikolas Cruz, the suspected gunman in the Feb. 14 mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida.

“I think they should have taken them away, whether they had the right or not,” he said.

The NRA has consistently insisted that Democratic politicians are a threat to the Second Amendment. The group warned that President Barack Obama was “coming for our guns” and said, if elected, Hillary Clinton would “come for your guns, she will attack your right to carry, she will attack your most basic right to defend your family with a firearm in your home.”

All this fear-mongering was big business for the gun industry, which saw sales skyrocket during Obama’s presidency.

While Trump praised the gun lobbying group on Wednesday, he also urged lawmakers not to be scared of the organization. NRA leaders reportedly appealed directly to Trump not to raise the age limit for buying certain guns.

It’s fairly easy to imagine how the NRA would have reacted had Obama or Clinton made a statement about taking guns away without due process. But the group did not immediately return a request for comment on Wednesday about what it thinks of Trump’s remarks.

More: NRA's Warnings Have Come True: A President Wants To Unilaterally Disarm Americans

It may just be an act - but Trump is acting like he wants to do something really big on gun control. Wouldn't it be ironic if Trump turns out to be the "gun-grabber" that NRA gun nuts have been fearing?

he is calling for action

big action

like hardening the security at schools and arming staff nationally

instead of pretending that gun free zones are a safe place for the children

Gun free zones were a failure from the get go, but arming staff nationally is like trading public psychos for gov psychos and it will be the real loss of freedom ...eventually.

^^^^ This:

upload_2018-3-1_19-42-48.png

^^^^ This:

View attachment 179738
By suggesting that we ignore our constitutional rights...

Bizarre way to negotiate

For all the fear mongering about Obama & guns Trump has surpassed him by a mile with his suggested policies.

Where' s your damn integrity?

The reality is we need much stronger gun laws. Who else has a mass shooting problem? Who else has law enforcement shot and killed weekly?

^^^^ This:

View attachment 179738
By suggesting that we ignore our constitutional rights...

Bizarre way to negotiate
Its the new thang bro. Start at the bottom and work your way up.

This is yet another example of subversives in the Media taking Trump "literally, but not seriously." He obviously is not giving a detailed, legal, exposition on a definitive policy. That is for Congress and the administrators in the Executive Branch. He is suggesting that people with demonstrable, yet-to-be-fully-defined "problems" be disarmed or unarmed. Details to follow.

For all the fear mongering about Obama & guns Trump has surpassed him by a mile with his suggested policies.

Where' s your damn integrity?

The reality is we need much stronger gun laws. Who else has a mass shooting problem? Who else has law enforcement shot and killed weekly?
By ignoring our rights from unlawful search % seizure?

#45 is always 3 moves ahead of the commiecrats. Watching him take apart Chuck U. Schumer's coalition of nitwits and pervs is hilarious.....so you give them the 21 to buy an AR. This might actually be a good idea but more important, it gives vulnerable blue dogs an opening to support him on DACA and a new healthcare bill. He gets the Wall and they get.....CRUSHED in November when he double-crosses them and campaigns for the GOPer they're running against. He's a billionaire, an entertainment legend, and President of the United States.....the 'crats are simply outclassed. :wink_2:

So a tweet is campaigning now!!!

Where's my damned check then???

So a tweet is campaigning now!!!

Now you're just being silly.

Forum List

Back