Trump Wants To Unilaterally Disarm Americans

#45 is always 3 moves ahead of the commiecrats. Watching him take apart Chuck U. Schumer's coalition of nitwits and pervs is hilarious.....so you give them the 21 to buy an AR. This might actually be a good idea but more important, it gives vulnerable blue dogs an opening to support him on DACA and a new healthcare bill. He gets the Wall and they get.....CRUSHED in November when he double-crosses them and campaigns for the GOPer they're running against. He's a billionaire, an entertainment legend, and President of the United States.....the 'crats are simply outclassed. :wink_2:

People he campaigns for haven't had very good luck lately.
If you mean Judge Moore......wasn't Trump's guy.
S086966114_1512394301929_73404780_ver1.0_640_480.JPG
So a tweet is campaigning now!!!

Where's my damned check then???

Sean Spicer said Trump's tweets are official statements.

Sean Spicer: Trump's Tweets Are Official Statements | Time

Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting

I warned you all for months before the election Trump was no Republican, much less a conservative.

First was "Trump care". Then we got HUGE spending plans. Now he wants your guns without due process.

How many more liberal policies does he have to ask to be enacted before you realize he isn't who he claimed he was?
Its all part of the negotiation plan! or something :dunno:

^^^^ This:

View attachment 179738
By suggesting that we ignore our constitutional rights...

Bizarre way to negotiate

My Meme is satirical Grampa, it is supposed to be satire on that whenever The Donald has one of these moments that are the opposite of Conservative and more Leftist you get those who are like but but but The Donald is just roping the Leftists and/or but but but it's just a Negotiating Point. Obviously on this issue his Leftist family members ie. Ivanka and Jared are again dictating what he should do, the best thing you can hope for is that Jared gets arrested or whatever anything to remove him and you should hope also remove Ivanka from the equation.

#45 is always 3 moves ahead of the commiecrats. Watching him take apart Chuck U. Schumer's coalition of nitwits and pervs is hilarious.....so you give them the 21 to buy an AR. This might actually be a good idea but more important, it gives vulnerable blue dogs an opening to support him on DACA and a new healthcare bill. He gets the Wall and they get.....CRUSHED in November when he double-crosses them and campaigns for the GOPer they're running against. He's a billionaire, an entertainment legend, and President of the United States.....the 'crats are simply outclassed. :wink_2:

Now you're just being silly.
No YOU are being silly.

You parse Trump’s words and pay attention to every detail of everything he does and expect absolute perfection but you refuse to hold anyone else to these lofty standards.

If his critics mention an obscure Nazi group throwing their support behind Trump you don't even wait for his statement before you say he's in cahoots with them.

If some mouth-breathing retard kills a bunch of innocent kids you assume that Trump is a murderer who practically pulled the damn trigger.

You people just aren't real.

This is yet another example of subversives in the Media taking Trump "literally, but not seriously." He obviously is not giving a detailed, legal, exposition on a definitive policy. That is for Congress and the administrators in the Executive Branch. He is suggesting that people with demonstrable, yet-to-be-fully-defined "problems" be disarmed or unarmed. Details to follow.
First of all I am not the media. Secondly I heard it straight out of his mouth live. Not filtered or edited.

The OP can own weapons, period: Trump is not touching that.

He does want to prohibit some weapons, which is perfectly lawful, from being in the hands of citizens.

For all the fear mongering about Obama & guns Trump has surpassed him by a mile with his suggested policies.

Where' s your damn integrity?

The reality is we need much stronger gun laws. Who else has a mass shooting problem? Who else has law enforcement shot and killed weekly?
By ignoring our rights from unlawful search % seizure?

Even most of the Anti-Gun Crowd know that not any of this is going to prevent you having these mass shootings.

For all the fear mongering about Obama & guns Trump has surpassed him by a mile with his suggested policies.

The reality is we need much stronger gun laws. Who else has a mass shooting problem? Who else has law enforcement shot and killed weekly?
Only an idiot would suggest more laws when anyone with half a brain can tell them criminals don't obey laws. How stupid.

No YOU are being silly.

You parse Trump’s words and pay attention to every detail of everything he does and expect absolute perfection but you refuse to hold anyone else to these lofty standards.

If his critics mention an obscure Nazi group throwing their support behind Trump you don't even wait for his statement before you say he's in cahoots with them.

If some mouth-breathing retard kills a bunch of innocent kids you assume that Trump is a murderer who practically pulled the damn trigger.

Nobody expects perfection from Trump. Adequate is too much to hope for.

Only an idiot would suggest more laws when anyone with half a brain can tell them criminals don't obey laws. How stupid.

hold-on-guys-let-me-check-the-gun-laws-first-24332094.png

Trump said that in extreme cases, such as the Cruz case, we should take the guns first and then go through the due process. He correctly noted that "due process" can take weeks or even months and that we don't have that kind of time in extreme cases.

Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting

I warned you all for months before the election Trump was no Republican, much less a conservative.

First was "Trump care". Then Amnesty Don reared his head. Then we got HUGE spending plans. Now he wants your guns without due process.

How many more liberal policies does he have to ask to be enacted before you realize he isn't who he claimed he was?
what he knows is that no congress will pass that. he therefore looks good to all.

Sean Spicer is gone. For good reason.
He wasn't any good at his job..

And this is about the difference between campaigning and releasing a tweet into the blogisphere

And this is about the difference between campaigning and releasing a tweet into the blogisphere

I'm sure Sarah Sanders would say the same thing.

No YOU are being silly.

Nobody expects perfection from Trump. Adequate is too much to hope for.
Well considering the shit for brains traitor he's following, piss-poor is an improvement.

First was "Trump care". Then Amnesty Don reared his head. Then we got HUGE spending plans. Now he wants your guns without due process.

what he knows is that no congress will pass that. he therefore looks good to all.
Looks good?
The president of the United States suggesting that we violate the very document he is sworn to protect doesn't look good to me.

I'm sure Sarah Sanders would say the same thing.
Probably not.

Looks good?
The president of the United States suggesting that we violate the very document he is sworn to protect doesn't look good to me.
he was vague, so no idea what taking guns means. He is challenging his democratic friends to put up or shut up.

What is the context? From the tiny bit I have heard, he was referring to a very specific hypothetical scenario where a crazy person has a loaded gun.....

Regardless, I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Forum List

Back