Trump Will Get Us Into Another War....Thanks, Rednecks Everywhere

—Under Obama, the United States has been at war for 2,687 days. That's longer than under George W. Bush — or any other U.S. president, for that matter.
That can't be right. According to my campaign ribbon, the Vietnam war started in 1960. It didn't end until 1970-something. Obama was only in office 8 years.

I don't think the US was a participant in that war for the whole time. We are talking about wars in which we are a major participant.
It said 1960 on my campaign ribbon and I know the war ended in 1970- whatever. That's a minimum of 10 years. Obama was only in office 8 years.

Was the US a participant in the war for all that time?

Google it. It says that the Afghan war is the LONGEST WAR IN US HISTORY.

Look at numbers of soldiers dead under both presidents for Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Then get back to me.

So you concede. Good.

I get to hating liberals more and more every day. It used to be that I tried to understand their viewpoints, but they are just too stupid and nasty to care anymore.

Do you think this is your personal diary? Nobody cares, you dumb bitch.

vietnam_campaign_medal_1.jpg

That can't be right. According to my campaign ribbon, the Vietnam war started in 1960. It didn't end until 1970-something. Obama was only in office 8 years.

I don't think the US was a participant in that war for the whole time. We are talking about wars in which we are a major participant.
It said 1960 on my campaign ribbon and I know the war ended in 1970- whatever. That's a minimum of 10 years. Obama was only in office 8 years.

Look at numbers of soldiers dead under both presidents for Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Then get back to me.

So you concede. Good.

Uh, you can't read?

I'm not the one who made the "longest war" claim, you sulfurous snatch.

If this is the best you libs can do, it's not surprising that you are losing BIGLY. :D

So you concede. Good.

Uh, you can't read?

It's true. Afghan war is the longest war. Are you denying that?

I get to hating liberals more and more every day. It used to be that I tried to understand their viewpoints, but they are just too stupid and nasty to care anymore.
Progressives are control freaks, they can not tolerate anyone disagreeing with them.

So you concede. Good.

Uh, you can't read?

Hmm. Sounds as if you might be emulating your hero, Donald Trump! :D Degrading women and such by using their body parts as insults. This is why nobody likes you. You are such transparent hypocrites. Lol.

Progressives are control freaks, they can not tolerate anyone disagreeing with them.

After being on this board for a while, I honestly hate them. Lol.

So you concede. Good.

Uh, you can't read?

Aren't you the same poster who asked one of our underaged posters about her breasts too?

Yes.

Let's take it one step at a time. You said:

Under Obama, the United States has been at war for 2,687 days. That's longer than ......... any other U.S. president, for that matter.

I have no idea how long any other American war was fought but I do know that Obama was president for only 8 years. So Under Obama .......... the maximum years at war can only be 8. Vietnam was more than that.

In any case, 2,687 days makes more than 7 years. ..... hello?!

Yes.

Under Obama, the United States has been at war for 2,687 days. That's longer than ......... any other U.S. president, for that matter.

I have no idea how long any other American war was fought but I do know that Obama was president for only 8 years. So Under Obama .......... the maximum years at war can only be 8. Vietnam was more than that.

I didn't say that. That is what the article said. If you refute it, then go provide some evidence with a link. Thanks.

No, we just don't tolerate disagreement with settled facts in order for you to make your insane, partisan point. There's a difference. Yes, you can have your opinions. (Trickle down theory is great, stronger police presence is needed, etc.). What you cannot have are your own facts (gravity doesn't exist, global warming is a myth, Trump won the popular vote, etc.)

Yes.

I didn't say that. That is what the article said. If you refute it, then go provide some evidence with a link. Thanks.

And you agreed with the article, feckless whore.

If this is the best you libs can do, it's not surprising that you are losing BIGLY. :D

Well, aside from Hillary getting 2 million more votes than Trump. Sure.

But failed to get the votes in the states with the most electoral votes. That's how it works, Einstein.

The state with the most electoral votes is California. Do you know how to properly form sentences?

Trump did not win "bigly". He squeaked by on the EC while losing the popular vote. It will go down as the most hotly contested, close election of all time.

Yes.

And you agreed with the article, feckless whore.

Can you prove it's wrong? Go for it. Waiting.

Well, aside from Hillary getting 2 million more votes than Trump. Sure.

But failed to get the votes in the states with the most electoral votes. That's how it works, Einstein.

The state with the most electoral votes is California. Do you know how to properly form sentences?

Trump did not win "bigly". He squeaked by on the EC while losing the popular vote. It will go down as the most hotly contested, close election of all time.

He won fair and square, but keep whining, tiny pecker boy.

Forum List

Back