Trump's a Populist, not a Conservative - Brietbart

He's a conservative on some issues and liberal on others. It's hard to say since he's changed his mind so often.

He's really a populist.

I didn't know he'd hired illegals to work on his golf course.

Is Donald Trump Conservative? Here's the Rundown - Breitbart

A Trump rally is nothing more than an Angry--Ignorant--bigoted all WHITE mob. Something you would see coming out of the 1960's era in the south during the Civil Rights movement.

img-Jimmy-Kimmel-Behind-Epic-Prank-at-Donald-Trump-Rally.jpg

5bf317a25b3c380e97ffcd9025fd80c6deecc20c_zps55144250.jpg

He's a conservative on some issues and liberal on others. It's hard to say since he's changed his mind so often.

He's really a populist.

A Trump rally is nothing more than an Angry--Ignorant--bigoted all WHITE mob. Something you would see coming out of the 1960's era in the south during the Civil Rights movement.

Are you somehow contending Trump is not using a racist message?

I disagree, but, we will know, soon enough, one way or another.

This is not some sort of revolution against Liberalism. There wouldn't be a Bernie Sanders in the race if it were.

Correct.

It is a bi-partisan populist rebellion against a Political Class that is out of touch and out of ideas.

I hope that HIllary is the dem nominee to keep it clear which side are the rebels.
Well that's my question. Assuming Hill and the Donald are the nominees. What happens if the question is put to the Donald, and he's not allowed to avoid an answer, as to whether he's still pro-choice? He's gonna piss off one side that so far he may not have pissed off.

Standard response is to promise to appoint Constructionist Justices.

Should keep the Pro-lifers in the tent.

It's not like Hillary is going to go after those votes.
If he says he wants Roe overturned, he will lose the women vote, and I don't buy the noise that he hasn't lost the latinos yet. I just think the "math" catches up to him sooner rather than later.

Although the Dems must be wishing Biden hadn't opted out.

Nope. He promises Constructionist judges.

Pro-choicers assume that conservative justices will not overturn precedent.

Pro-lifers assume that Constructions judges will throw out made up Right.

Either way, it takes the issue off of Trump's plate and kicks the can down the road.

He doesn't need to win the Latinos.

He just needs to lose them by a smaller than normal amount.

And plenty of "latinos" have no sympathy for the people from different backgrounds who are illegals, OR who realize that turning America into a shitty Third World Nation, like the one they left is not in their interests.

He's really a populist.

Hell yes, that is what I am contending.

It is not racist to want to enforce our democratically enacted immigration laws.

And the far right will freek when they find out Trump is going to do almost nothing for them.

I do prefer Trump to Cruz, who is dangerous to American civil liberties.

If he keeps his promises on Trade and Immigration, I'll be happy.
It will be uphill for him. Much of the House and Senate will oppose him on trade (I think) and much of America is opposed to his immigration policies. We will see how good a politician is he.

And the far right will freek when they find out Trump is going to do almost nothing for them.

I do prefer Trump to Cruz, who is dangerous to American civil liberties.

If he keeps his promises on Trade and Immigration, I'll be happy.
It will be uphill for him. Much of the House and Senate will oppose him on trade (I think) and much of America is opposed to his immigration policies. We will see how good a politician is he.

Reagan showed how to pressure Congress. Ask the people for support.

And Trump can do a lot with the Executive Branch.

But yes, the Old Guard will not just lie down and die. They will resist.

This is not some sort of revolution against Liberalism. There wouldn't be a Bernie Sanders in the race if it were.

Correct.

It is a bi-partisan populist rebellion against a Political Class that is out of touch and out of ideas.

I hope that HIllary is the dem nominee to keep it clear which side are the rebels.
Well that's my question. Assuming Hill and the Donald are the nominees. What happens if the question is put to the Donald, and he's not allowed to avoid an answer, as to whether he's still pro-choice? He's gonna piss off one side that so far he may not have pissed off.

If he says he wants Roe overturned, he will lose the women vote, and I don't buy the noise that he hasn't lost the latinos yet. I just think the "math" catches up to him sooner rather than later.

Either way, it takes the issue off of Trump's plate and kicks the can down the road.

And plenty of "latinos" have no sympathy for the people from different backgrounds who are illegals, OR who realize that turning America into a shitty Third World Nation, like the one they left is not in their interests.
Well you're assuming he'll not be forced to give a clear answer. So far he has not. But, he's not in a general election yet.

He's really a populist.

It is not racist to want to enforce our democratically enacted immigration laws.
So his BET/Oscar comments are not racist?

His not ruling out registering muslims is not racist.

His saying illegal immigrants are rife with murders and rapists is not racist.

He's not a racist .....

Actually he probably isn't a racist, but he's playing a racist card.

Trump will be forced to answer.

And if he says he will appoint constructionist judges, everyone will know he is pro-choice.That will will cost him the election.

btw, by populist, do they mean relating to ordinary people and if so, does that mean ordinary people are really stupid? Because as far as I can tell he only relates to really stupid people.

btw, by populist, do they mean relating to ordinary people and if so, does that mean ordinary people are really stupid? Because as far as I can tell he only relates to really stupid people.

It means that he's smart enough to adopt the persona of the anti-Obama. America is burnt out on the puffy pansy and his "America last" agenda.

Obama is an effeminate queer, Trump is a masculine lech. Obama is weak and cowers in front of our enemies, Trump is bold and brash to our enemies.

It means that he's smart enough to adopt the persona of the anti-Obama. America is burnt out on the puffy pansy and his "America last" agenda.

Obama is an effeminate queer, Trump is a masculine lech. Obama is weak and cowers in front of our enemies, Trump is bold and brash to our enemies.
A simple yes would have sufficed.

Correct.

Well you're assuming he'll not be forced to give a clear answer. So far he has not. But, he's not in a general election yet.

Forced? By who? The media?

Not being cowed by them is one of his greatest strengths.

He's really a populist.

So his BET/Oscar comments are not racist?

His not ruling out registering muslims is not racist.

His saying illegal immigrants are rife with murders and rapists is not racist.

He's not a racist .....

Actually he probably isn't a racist, but he's playing a racist card.

He was just slamming the Hollywood libs by their own rules. It was well deserved and funny.

It wasn't racist, it was anti-Hollywood lefty-ist.

Trump will be forced to answer.

And if he says he will appoint constructionist judges, everyone will know he is pro-choice.That will will cost him the election.

Trump won't be forced to do anything.

He has demonstrated that he cannot be forced to play by his enemies rules.

That just reveals the limitations of your perceptions.

Forum List

Back