Trumps SOTU Was A Ratings Disaster

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Donald Trump thinks that somehow the results of a rigged impeachment trial with no witnesses and a foregone conclusion amount to an “exoneration.”

But the viewing public hasn’t exonerated him. They conspired with the FAKE NEWS media to make his third State of the Union address a crushing ratings disappointment.

Trump's SOTU was a ratings disaster

It's official, a loser all the way around.

I think the op is a joke. I couldn't watch it as I had alot more important things to do than watch an address like serving on on church council which outweighs anything political...but it sounds like things went well

Donald Trump thinks that somehow the results of a rigged impeachment trial with no witnesses and a foregone conclusion amount to an “exoneration.”

But the viewing public hasn’t exonerated him. They conspired with the FAKE NEWS media to make his third State of the Union address a crushing ratings disappointment.

Hahaha..

Your desperation is hilarious.

First one I didn't watch since early childhood. Just didn't seem that important for some reason.

fat donnie's SOTU will be remembered for the joke he made of the Medal of Freedom and how Speaker Pelosi owned him, right in front of his tiny hands. :71:
They have bitched about Obama winning a Nobel Prize for ten years

Then they give the Medal of Freedom to a hateful bigot

Ratings: State of the Union Down 21% vs. 2019, Fox News Only Cabler to Rise
President Donald Trump’s third State of the Union address drew fewer viewers than the year prior, which is completely in keeping with historical trends for the annual political event.

FINAL UPDATE: With Telemundo, Univision, PBS, CNN, CNNe, Fox Business Network, Fox News Channel and MSNBC now folded in, the total audience reached 37.2 million — down 21 percent from last year’s State of the Union, which was Trump’s second, since he led off his presidency in 2017 with what was called an “address before a joint session of Congress.”

I watched the Curse of Oak Island during the speech, a ferry from here used to go over to Nova Scotia daily in the summer so the region is interesting to me... plus Maine was likely visited by Vikings as well long before Columbus... and pirates are known to have hidden treasure here... or speculated to have done so in lots of 'lore'.....

I caught up on the 'trump reality tv show' later on that night on the news....

The fuck? He is not a TV show the networks can cancel...ya fudd.

Why do we need a sotu address anyway? What is the purpose? I've always viewed it as a waste of time.

Liberal Trump haters didn't tune in because of the impeachment FAIL....

Why do we need a sotu address anyway? What is the purpose? I've always viewed it as a waste of time.
Less important today for sure with 24 hour white house reports but its tradition...the way for the leader to talk directly to all of the people at one time...

Forum List

Back