Trump's Tax Plan Will Pay for Itself

Yes that Bush economy after the tax cuts was great. Haha
Actually it was. I had just started my business back then and during the Clinton administration things were tough for small businesses I almost gave up. After the Bush tax cuts my business took off. What killed the economy in 2007 was due to bad loans. It had nothing to do with taxes. Obama could never improve the growth rate because he didn't want to try, didn't want to take a chance that it would work so we all suffered for 8 years. The very day Trump started talking tax relief the economy has started to take off again. My phone is ringing off the hook. You guys are not going to be able to rewrite history because we all have lived it, we know how tough it has been to make ends meet the last 8 years and still some of you for partisan reasons are prepared to keep the weak ass status quo. It's kind of shameful guys.

Actually it was. I had just started my business back then and during the Clinton administration things were tough for small businesses I almost gave up. After the Bush tax cuts my business took off. What killed the economy in 2007 was due to bad loans. It had nothing to do with taxes. Obama could never improve the growth rate because he didn't want to try, didn't want to take a chance that it would work so we all suffered for 8 years. The very day Trump started talking tax relief the economy has started to take off again. My phone is ringing off the hook. You guys are not going to be able to rewrite history because we all have lived it, we know how tough it has been to make ends meet the last 8 years and still some of you for partisan reasons are prepared to keep the weak ass status quo. It's kind of shameful guys.

I kicked ass and took names when Ol Bill was in office, in fact, I retired before I was 50.

Clinton bad, Republicans Good rhetoric ..

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This tax plan will increase economic growth. We tried it the other way folks! and it stagnated the nation and expanded the national debt. The national debt grew more under Obama than all of the other presidents combined. Who do you think will have to pay that? you and me and if we have any chance of repaying that debt we had better have a growth rate above a measly 1% or it won't get done without many of us and our children living a sub par life.

I think that it is kind of cute that you believe in flying unicorns.....

I didn't see anything about double-wides in that plan
What is it with liberals and mobile homes? You guys are hypocritical bigots of the first order. But to try and enlighten you vlad my boy it's the reduction of tax brackets that puts me into a better rate. this is long over due. Even democrats were pushing Obama to do this very thing to help the weak economy but Obama said no over and over again proving he likes it when people have less income. SUCKER.

How is less brackets good? The jumps are too big. People will keep incomes lower to avoid a huge increase in taxes.
The last thing any citizen should be hoping to do is pay more in taxes, because it will be just wasted

My first wife and I used to fight about money. In her opinion, as long as we had not maxed out our credit card, we weren't broke. In my opinion, if I could not bring home more money, we should spend less. Now, I realize that she was secretly a republican.

Big corps seem to be taking there large profits & buying back there own stock, and gobbling up other business. multi billion company's like Walmart are not investing in hiring new employees improving there pay, hours or working conditions. I am looking but don't see the benefit for the average working person. both party's work in large part for there owners, the people who raise multi millions to buy or keep there jobs.

The stock buy back and acquisition phenomenon is indicative of an economy which is not growing. Large corporations are driven by enhancing shareholder value. In a growing economy this is done through organic growth. That would manifest itself by companies buying additional equipment, hiring more people, expanding operations, etc. Since the economy has not seen more than 2% growth in nearly a decade, companies look for other ways to enhance stock price/value. Ergo, they spend their cash reserves on acquiring other companies, and buying their own stock back in order to reduce the float (outstanding shares).

The Federal Reserve has caused this by printing money in order to heat up the economy. They make cheap money available with the idea it will create demand where there is none, a wealth effect. It is Keynesian nonsense that creates mis-allocation of assets, sometimes inflation, and very often bubbles. And as it has been noted several times, it allows those who hold assets to get much richer while those with few assets languish. The Fed has created $2 trillion dollars since 2008 with very little growth to show for it. Instead they have ballooned the cost of real estate and stocks.

Dissolve the central bank and stop the silliness!

My first wife and I used to fight about money. In her opinion, as long as we had not maxed out our credit card, we weren't broke. In my opinion, if I could not bring home more money, we should spend less. Now, I realize that she was secretly a republican.
A progressive Republican, same difference...
Republicans and conservatives are opposites

I kicked ass and took names when Ol Bill was in office, in fact, I retired before I was 50.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
And now you're just waiting to die on sum slab hole..

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

So you are what....80 now? I can come up with thousands of small businesses that would agree with me. If Obama has done such a good job economically for Americans Hillary would of been elected. But she was not was she #7.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
And now you're just waiting to die on sum slab hole..

welcome to the club, ain't nobody gettin' out alive.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

So you are what....80 now? I can come up with thousands of small businesses that would agree with me. If Obama has done such a good job economically for Americans Hillary would of been elected. But she was not was she #7.

not even drawing ss ..

bite me

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

It's not really complicated Hillary was the chosen one.except she fuck Ed up

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

not even drawing ss ..

bite me
Yet your waiting to die.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

not even drawing ss ..

bite me
Yet your waiting to die.

youre an idiot.

oh I'm planning on taking my ss, its mine.

I have two grandchildren who plan to get a MASSIVE toy allowance when I do
That's great. My grand kids can't even get into their rooms because of all of the toys.....we have over done a little. lol

Forum List

Back