*Trumps VP Pick*

Sky News in Australia said the chatter is on Tulsi Gabbard.

I don't believe this will happen but I do say that choosing her would be the best for his vote count. Of this I am confident.

My guy tells me he will go with Rubio. He and Tim Scott would be neck and neck for second best choice and both will try and run for president in 2028 whereas Gabbard probably would not (or if she did, she wouldnt win the Primary).

Trump has many good options. If he wants to win he won't go with a lesser known old white guy. He needs contrast between him to gain 5%+. This is where V.P could be a huge gain for him.

Last edited:
I really don’t see tRump picking anyone with much notoriety

His ego won’t let him share the stage with anyone

It won't be a woman. It won't be a dog or a goat killer. It won't be a colored person. I suspect it will be a white far right fascist christian nationalist.

Sorry bout that,

1. Who would like to know?
2. People have asked questions, nobody knows for sure.
3. Some one will be his VP, is it....
4. Whats in it for him...?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Nikki is the best choice by far if Trump decides to hold his nose.

Her people will do what she tells them, when the only other oprion is saving America from Biden and him risking nuclear war against Russia.

It has to be JD Vance.

He's young enough to carry on the MAGA Legacy after Trump leaves office, and he is a true ally who will make sure the GOP never reverts to its gross neoconservatism that comprised the war mongering big government Bush Jr. era.

Which is precisely why it will never be Nikki Haley.

Trump needs a choice that will be able to answer if asked on his/her support of Biden's war against Russia.

That big question is bound to bury the 'border' and 'abortion', for the duration!

What a mess it has become because of neither side being committed to seeing the coup attempt through, or stamping it out on the spot!

When will one side or the other, finish what has become inevitable?

Trump needs a choice that will be able to answer if asked on his/her support of Biden's war against Russia.

Nobody cares about that dude.

You're stuck in a 2021 time warp.

The majority of the public now wants to bring that war to an end, and Trump has pledged to do it.

Meanwhile NATO is about to reject Zelensky's membership bid due to excessive domestic corruption.

The worm has turned.

You just didn't get the memo up there in Canada.

The majority of the public now wants to bring that war to an end, and Trump has pledged to do it.

Meanwhile NATO is about to reject Zelensky's membership bid due to excessive domestic corruption.

The worm has turned.

No, the majority of the American people are still cautiously quiet on expressing an antiwar position.

It's too risky for Trump at this point.

Trump is still afraid to ask for the majority.
Let's us get together to remind everybody:

Otherwise, you've hooked into the topic and that might mean the logjam on this board is starting to break.

Get back to me if you figure out your position?

Last edited:
Nikki Haley dissed him and is female.
MAGA would like J.D. Vance, yet his personality is too forceful for Trump.
Byron Donalds and Tom Scott are black.
He hates DeSantis.
Tulsi Gabbard would be professional if curt, but Tulsi Gabbard believes that abortion should remain legal and accessible. She voted against a proposed ban on abortion after 20 weeks of pregnancy. While she supports codifying Roe v. Wade, she also thinks that during the third trimester, abortion should not be an option unless the life or severe health consequences of a woman are at stake12.

The worm has turned.

Nikki Haley dissed him and is female.
MAGA would like J.D. Vance, yet his personality is too forceful for Trump.
Byron Donalds and Tom Scott are black.
He hates DeSantis.
Tulsi Gabbard would be professional if curt, but Tulsi Gabbard believes that abortion should remain legal and accessible. She voted against a proposed ban on abortion after 20 weeks of pregnancy. While she supports codifying Roe v. Wade, she also thinks that during the third trimester, abortion should not be an option unless the life or severe health consequences of a woman are at stake12.
How is Trump ever going to find one who opposes Biden's war he started against Russia?

Forum List

Back