Trump's wall idea is dead

Why are you against controlling who and what enters our community?

why did donny say that mexico will pay for it?

over & over & over again?

& over & over & over AGAIN?
--------------------------- because that was the plan and still may be but building the WALL is much more important than Who pays for it PTime .

actually it's more like he flat out lied to keep his poorly educated basket dwelling deplorables well fed on racist red meat.
But enough about Obama. He isn't president any longer.

obama said mexico will pay for the wall?

LOL................ good one.
No, but the basement dwelling deplorable is part of the Democrat machinery.

when it's inefficient, ya- it's stupid & immoral. making us pay for it when mexico should be is as well. our boy lied & you are bending over & asking him for more lies. :lmao:
You are as much of an authority about efficiency on the border as your bitch pelosi is, Playtime.
Don't listen to me.
Try listening to those who have boots on the border and listen to what they say about building a fence.

But, your liberal bias keeps you blind and keeps you deaf.

'my' bitch???????? you sound touchy. oh ya - that bitch is trump's worst nightmare.

checks & balances is a wonderful thing, sweetheart

Nancy and her puppy Chuck are a joke and they'll accomplish nothing legislatively without Republicans and Trump.. Democrats are pathetically shortsighted running on hate rather than legislative accomplishments for all Americans.

the majority of americans don't want that wall, lumps.

Solid Majority Still Opposes New Construction on Border Wall

Most Americans don't want Trump to declare a national emergency to get his border wall

Screen-Shot-2019-01-22-at-11.26.05-AM.png
It's not about popularity, sheesh.
It's about being on the proper side of the issue, American
citizens first. It's a foreign concept to you, I know.

spending that money more efficiently, instead on some pseudo monument to your dear leader is a foreign concept to *you*.

--------------------------- because that was the plan and still may be but building the WALL is much more important than Who pays for it PTime .

actually it's more like he flat out lied to keep his poorly educated basket dwelling deplorables well fed on racist red meat.

oooOOOOooo..... SNAP! :auiqs.jpg:

More wall is immoral? That's it? :auiqs.jpg:
Stevie Wonder could see through that bullshit answer.
Pssst....I'm not an R

when it's inefficient, ya- it's stupid & immoral. making us pay for it when mexico should be is as well. our boy lied & you are bending over & asking him for more lies. :lmao:
You are as much of an authority about efficiency on the border as your bitch pelosi is, Playtime.
Don't listen to me.
Try listening to those who have boots on the border and listen to what they say about building a fence.

'my' bitch???????? you sound touchy. oh ya - that bitch is trump's worst nightmare.

Nancy and her puppy Chuck are a joke and they'll accomplish nothing legislatively without Republicans and Trump.. Democrats are pathetically shortsighted running on hate rather than legislative accomplishments for all Americans.

Most Americans don't want Trump to declare a national emergency to get his border wall

Are you saying legislation should be decided by iffy poll numbers, umm .. lump denier..?

Last edited:
Don't listen to me.

Are you saying legislation should be decided by iffy poll numbers ..?

they aren't iffy numbers. they are solid & have been.

i think public opinion has a say since the legislatures work for the public & the public are affected by the outcomes.. & if enough people contact their congress critters, they sometimes listen, especially if they are up for re-election. there are a ton of senators up for reelection in 2020 & nancy knows it. this might interest you:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-can-jam-republicans-heres-how/?noredirect=on

Realistically even if Trump declares an emergency, which I don’t think he should and I don’t even think is truly a legitimate reason to declare a national emergency for in this case, in my opinion the wall that he wants won’t be the wall that he eventually gets, if there is even a new wall at all. He really should have pushed this much harder during the first two years of his presidency if he wanted less barriers (no pun jntended) to building the wall that he promised.
----------------------------------- hundreds of third worlders coming into the USA interior everyday to meet up with amigos and familia distributed all though the USA interior and thats an invasion or Emergency Grace .

No I really don’t consider that to be an emergency. I think it waters down the meaning and true intention of those emergency powers in my opinion. There are flaws in our immigration system that’s apparent, but using declaration of emergency to begin construction on a wall in order to address an emergency that is said to be happening right now doesn’t really match when it comes to timeline. Immigration hasn’t really changed in the two years Trump has been president. Why is it an emergency now but not two years ago? What is the catalyst now that warrants emergency powers versus then? I’m not opposed to fixing our immigration system, but I do question and have my doubts about the current underlying politics of the current dilemma.

30 years of inactivity in Congress and not building the wall. You may not know this, but a Democrat Congress promised to secure the border if Reagan granted amnesty to 3 million illegals in 1989.
30 years later, their promise remains unfulfilled.

President Reagan did not support building a wall. He was for tearing down walls.

Realistically even if Trump declares an emergency, which I don’t think he should and I don’t even think is truly a legitimate reason to declare a national emergency for in this case, in my opinion the wall that he wants won’t be the wall that he eventually gets, if there is even a new wall at all. He really should have pushed this much harder during the first two years of his presidency if he wanted less barriers (no pun jntended) to building the wall that he promised.
----------------------------------- hundreds of third worlders coming into the USA interior everyday to meet up with amigos and familia distributed all though the USA interior and thats an invasion or Emergency Grace .

No I really don’t consider that to be an emergency. I think it waters down the meaning and true intention of those emergency powers in my opinion. There are flaws in our immigration system that’s apparent, but using declaration of emergency to begin construction on a wall in order to address an emergency that is said to be happening right now doesn’t really match when it comes to timeline. Immigration hasn’t really changed in the two years Trump has been president. Why is it an emergency now but not two years ago? What is the catalyst now that warrants emergency powers versus then? I’m not opposed to fixing our immigration system, but I do question and have my doubts about the current underlying politics of the current dilemma.

30 years of inactivity in Congress and not building the wall. You may not know this, but a Democrat Congress promised to secure the border if Reagan granted amnesty to 3 million illegals in 1989.
------------------------------- sure , and i've said many times that 'reagan' was stupid . Actually i blame 'bush' but they are really one and the same to me Marion .

President Reagan was as smart as a whip. He could explain the intricacies of taxes and his leadership led to the collapse of the Soviet Union. Something the professionals told him could not be done. Trump by comparison is a pimple on President Reagan's face. Trump is the stupid one.

What will Trump do? He has three options.

1) The conference committee will give him on Fri a bill that will include limited funds for "border security" and new fencing/barricades. He's already starting erecting fencing on some federal and in the Rio Grande Valley

rio grande valley border wall - Yahoo Image Search Results

Will he declare victory and go home?

2. Will he avoid compromise and opt for an "emergency" which will lead to multiple court fights, and probably freeze any attempts to move money pending an outcome?

3. Will he shut it down again?

I'm guessing door #2. It may actually result in less building than door #1, but Coulter can't tan his fat ass. Door #3 would, imo, actually cause the gop senators to revolt.

Since when can any court override the president in the declaration of a national emergency?

You need to read the National Emergencies act. It states it can ONLY be repealed by an act of congress, literally. And not a single one has been so we are currently under 31 declared emergencies right now.

National Emergencies Act - Wikipedia

the act stipulated that the emergency could be rescinded by a joint resolution of Congress (amended in 1985, in response to concerns about separation of powers, to allow a presidential veto and, by implication, an override by the House and Senate).

Napolitano predicts courts would reject Trump emergency declaration for wall
By Owen Daugherty - 02/04/19 04:06 PM EST
[...]

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano predicted the courts will prevent President Trump from circumventing Congress and declaring a national emergency to build a wall on the Mexican border.

In an appearance Monday on Fox News' "America's Newsroom," Napolitano said he believed the courts would stop Trump because much of the land on the border where the wall would be built is held privately.

As a result, he suggested the courts would not stand for Trump making the decision to use federal funds to acquire private property and build the wall without congressional approval.

“I think the law is very clear and I think the President has been advised of it that if he signs an executive order declaring a national emergency and directing the military to spend money that has not been expressly appropriated for the wall or that has not been expressly appropriated for eminent domain– since much of the real estate where they want to build the wall is privately owned– I think it’s pretty clear that court will stop him from doing that,” Napolitano said.

[...]

:itsok:

Why are you against controlling who and what enters our community?

Don't listen to me.

spending that money more efficiently, instead on some pseudo monument to your dear leader is a foreign concept to *you*.

Don't listen to me.

i think public opinion has a say since the legislatures work for the public & the public are affected by the outcomes.. & if enough people contact their congress critters, they sometimes listen, especially if they are up for re-election. there are a ton of senators up for reelection in 2020 & nancy knows it. this might interest you:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-can-jam-republicans-heres-how/?noredirect=on

Bitch! When was the last time a crew of 8 illegals stole your job because they slightly underbid you and your 1 Cuban buddy?

Half past never, aye? Well that's reality for a lot of working people in America.

It's happened to me 10x in the past 7 years from the same fat white motherfucker that works illegals.

I refuse to hire illegals, ever, one day this guy I was working for hired one.

He set an aluminum ladder on a power service wire.

My face probably turned purple yelling at him. Nobody died, so there's that.

Maybe your perspective would be different if illegals were taking food directly off your table. They do exactly that for many Americans.

Last edited:

President Reagan did not support building a wall. He was for tearing down walls.
------------------------------------- might be correct , I have always said that 'reagan' was stupid or traitorous or reportedly senile . His 'vp' bush was worse BBee .

Don't listen to me.

What do you or pelosi know about efficiency on the border?
Boots on the ground do, you don't.....so go pound sand, pumpkinbutt.

No you didn't, be honest, NOW THAT TRUMP IS IN OFFICE, A WALL HAS BECOME IMMORAL.
That wasn't the case when Slick Willy, Bush and Obama were presidents and building walls/fences, why is that?

MORE wall is immoral. spending that cash on MORE wall is . i suppose you think pelosi wants 'open borders' & want;s 'human trafficking' too, right? wow wow wow, trump loves you long time, oh faithful basket dweller.

<psssst> btw, i am not a (D)
More wall is immoral? That's it? :auiqs.jpg:
Stevie Wonder could see through that bullshit answer.
Pssst....I'm not an R

you still haven't explained immoral, why not?

wasted money is immoral. i said that already. do try to keep up.
Stop using it to kill babies then

stupid answer. doesn't even answer. But then what you're saying is killing babies with our tax dollars is immoral?

defection doesn't work.

try googling the Hyde Amendment, pops.
not answering my question was immoral, cause you can't answer what you posted. shame on you you immoral fk.

i did answer. if you are too poorly educated to figure it out, then that's on you.
no you didn't, you didn't define immoral at all, not spending isn't a moral issue. so try again. what you would have to tell me is where the money is better spent and it would have to be something about morality. so please enlighten the class.

i answered that as well. you need more spinach to power your brain up, pops.
Nope . No answer

stupid answer. doesn't even answer. But then what you're saying is killing babies with our tax dollars is immoral?

defection doesn't work.

try googling the Hyde Amendment, pops.

Apparently TDSers think 'defection' is useful 'cause they 'defecate' all over this Forum.

that's all you got, 'eh? to spot a typo? that's ok, i understand.

And 'all you got' is a stupid cartoon.

lol... thanx for noticing. however it was just too racy for this crowd & i had to change it.

One stupid cartoon replaced by another....You go girl.

Sorry Trump supporters. Trump's great big beautiful wall (that Mexico was supposed to pay for) isn't going to happen.

Interviews with a dozen GOP senators on Monday revealed broad efforts to wave Trump off from doing an end-run around Congress, part of an effort to avoid a politically perilous floor vote that could place them at odds with the president.

If the House passes a formal resolution of disapproval, the Senate would be forced to take it up with a majority threshold required for passage under procedural rules. That would mean just four GOP defections along with all Democrats would be enough to rebuke the president.

With less than 25% of Americans supporting another government shutdown over a border wall, and dwindling support from Senate Republicans, Trump's wall just isn't going to happen.

Better luck next time! :bye1:

Republicans defy Trump on national emergency
Exactly.

None of the Congressman, from any of the border states, are for it...and I'm talking strictly among the REPUBLICANS!!!

#LOLGOP #CLASSIC

1) The conference committee will give him on Fri a bill that will include limited funds for "border security" and new fencing/barricades. He's already starting erecting fencing on some federal and in the Rio Grande Valley

2. Will he avoid compromise and opt for an "emergency" which will lead to multiple court fights, and probably freeze any attempts to move money pending an outcome?

I'm guessing door #2. It may actually result in less building than door #1, but Coulter can't tan his fat ass. Door #3 would, imo, actually cause the gop senators to revolt.

Since when can any court override the president in the declaration of a national emergency?

You need to read the National Emergencies act. It states it can ONLY be repealed by an act of congress, literally. And not a single one has been so we are currently under 31 declared emergencies right now.

the act stipulated that the emergency could be rescinded by a joint resolution of Congress (amended in 1985, in response to concerns about separation of powers, to allow a presidential veto and, by implication, an override by the House and Senate).

[...]

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano predicted the courts will prevent President Trump from circumventing Congress and declaring a national emergency to build a wall on the Mexican border.

In an appearance Monday on Fox News' "America's Newsroom," Napolitano said he believed the courts would stop Trump because much of the land on the border where the wall would be built is held privately.

As a result, he suggested the courts would not stand for Trump making the decision to use federal funds to acquire private property and build the wall without congressional approval.

“I think the law is very clear and I think the President has been advised of it that if he signs an executive order declaring a national emergency and directing the military to spend money that has not been expressly appropriated for the wall or that has not been expressly appropriated for eminent domain– since much of the real estate where they want to build the wall is privately owned– I think it’s pretty clear that court will stop him from doing that,” Napolitano said.

[...]

Did trump do that?

Sorry Trump supporters. Trump's great big beautiful wall (that Mexico was supposed to pay for) isn't going to happen.

Interviews with a dozen GOP senators on Monday revealed broad efforts to wave Trump off from doing an end-run around Congress, part of an effort to avoid a politically perilous floor vote that could place them at odds with the president.

If the House passes a formal resolution of disapproval, the Senate would be forced to take it up with a majority threshold required for passage under procedural rules. That would mean just four GOP defections along with all Democrats would be enough to rebuke the president.

With less than 25% of Americans supporting another government shutdown over a border wall, and dwindling support from Senate Republicans, Trump's wall just isn't going to happen.

Exactly.

None of the Congressman, from any of the border states, are for it...and I'm talking strictly among the REPUBLICANS!!!

#LOLGOP #CLASSIC
Ted Cruz is, so you’re wrong! Go fkin figure

------------------------------- sure , and i've said many times that 'reagan' was stupid . Actually i blame 'bush' but they are really one and the same to me Marion .

President Reagan was as smart as a whip. He could explain the intricacies of taxes and his leadership led to the collapse of the Soviet Union. Something the professionals told him could not be done. Trump by comparison is a pimple on President Reagan's face. Trump is the stupid one.

50900015_2038723292829675_1878630064048832512_n.jpg

Exactly.

#LOLGOP #CLASSIC

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) warned at a political gathering in his home state Monday that there “could be a war within the Republican Party” over President Donald Trump’s border wall. “It seems to me that [Trump] is going to have to go it alone,” conceded Graham, who said he “isn’t very optimistic” legislators will work out a funding deal.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is reportedly also concerned about dissension in GOP ranks. He privately warned Trump on Friday that declaring an emergency could trigger a GOP revolt and a congressional resolution against the declaration

War - congressional resolution ... seems to me Goldilocks was looking for unity with the wrong party.

[...]

[...]

Bitch! When was the last time a crew of 8 illegals stole your job because they slightly underbid you and your 1 Cuban buddy?

Half past never, aye? Well that's reality for a lot of working people in America.

It's happened to me 10x in the past 7 years from the same fat white motherfucker that works illegals.

I refuse to hire illegals, ever, one day this guy I was working for hired one.

He set an aluminum ladder on a power service wire.

My face probably turned purple yelling at him. Nobody died, so there's that.

Maybe your perspective would be different if illegals were taking food directly off your table. They do exactly that for many Americans.

:blahblah: save it, marion.

Lawyer: Trump resort hired undocumented workers

By BERNARD CONDONDecember 7, 2018

This May 24, 2017 file photo shows a view of Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J. Two women who cleaned rooms set aside for President Donald Trump at one of his golf resorts in New Jersey say they used false papers to get hired, their supervisors knew it and that many employees there also lack legal documents. The Trump Organization did not answer questions emailed by The Associated Press about the allegations, but said in a statement Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018, that it has the highest standards for job applicants. (AP Photo/Julio Cortez, File)
NEW YORK (AP) — Two women who cleaned rooms set aside for President Donald Trump at one of his golf resorts in New Jersey say they used false papers to get hired, their supervisors knew it and that many employees there also lack legal documents.

Anibal Romero, a lawyer representing Victorina Morales and Sandra Diaz, said on Thursday that the two used false Social Security and permanent residency documents to get jobs at Trump’s golf resort Bedminster, New Jersey.
[...]

Lawyer: Trump resort hired undocumented workers

Trump National Golf Club in N.Y. Fires Undocumented Workers, Lawyer Says
By Mihir Zaveri and Annie Correal

Jan. 26, 2019

For eight years, it seemed to Margarita Cruz that the management at the Trump Organization’s golf club in Westchester County, N.Y., did not notice — or did not care — that the green card and Social Security card she had used to get hired were fake, purchased in Queens for about $120.

Ms. Cruz, a housekeeper, said she cleaned guest rooms, offices and shops at the club. She laundered sheets and pool towels. But that all ended this month, she said.

Ms. Cruz and about a dozen other employees — housekeepers, landscapers and a head chef — at the club, Trump National Golf Club, were fired Jan. 18 because they were in the country illegally, according to interviews with Ms. Cruz and the former workers’ lawyer.
[...]

Trump business empire shuns E-Verify, hires illegal immigrants
By Stephen Dinan and S.A. Miller - The Washington Times -

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Just five of the 565 companies in President Trump’s business empire are signed up to use E-Verify, the government’s best tool to weed illegal immigrants out of the workforce, according to a Washington Times analysis that suggests the president could personally be doing more on that front.

Mr. Trump’s golf courses in Charlotte, Los Angeles and Miami, his hotel in Washington, D.C., and a hotel he operated in New York are signed up.

But his marquee Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida is not signed up, nor are his golf courses in Virginia, Philadelphia or Bedminster, New Jersey — where, The New York Times reported Thursday, some illegal immigrants have been working for years.

Donald Trump companies ignoring E-Verify, hiring illegal immigrants

:fu:

Forum List

Back