Trump's wall is working!!

Look at the 2020 red line and see how the illegal crossings have dropped.
Trump was right, the democrats and their "open borders" and elimination of ICE are wrong.
One more thing that should happen is the addition of a "remittance tax" on money sent out of the US to pay for the wall and ICE.

View attachment 334832
So much for the future Demoncrap Voters. Now that they cant come across the southern border illegally, and the Demoncraps killing off their babies born and unborn, either more dead people, and pets are going to have to vote, for the liberals to ever see power again...

How many miles of new wall have been built? I'm not aware of any. link please.
Here ya go:

Main-View-20200115.jpg
1589232202181.png

FFS? Only 170 miles of the new wall or best replaced ? :auiqs.jpg:
MAGA Massive Failure. Only it can fit it!
Today American Dead total from
MAGA DOUCHE ALLOWED IN COVID-19. From inaction.
Over 80,000 AMERICANS DEAD. Gotta Love the MAGA COVID-19 LIFESTYLE!
Some dead may be illegals DOPer MAGGOT Trumpsters.

I feel more Americans are dying then illegals capture.
10 days at 1,000=10,000 in 10 days.
30 days at 1,000=30,000 a month
2,000 = 60,000 an month.

Attachments

• 1589232276760.png
    1589232276760.png
    212.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Trump was right, the democrats and their "open borders" and elimination of ICE are wrong.
One more thing that should happen is the addition of a "remittance tax" on money sent out of the US to pay for the wall and ICE.

View attachment 334832
So much for the future Demoncrap Voters. Now that they cant come across the southern border illegally, and the Demoncraps killing off their babies born and unborn, either more dead people, and pets are going to have to vote, for the liberals to ever see power again...

Here ya go:

Main-View-20200115.jpg

As of mid April, 140 miles of replacement fence is in place of what CBP calls dilapidated or outdated designs. Two miles have been built where no barriers previously existed. Meanwhile, 11 miles of a secondary system were constructed in place of old designs, and five miles where none previously existed.

Doesn't sound like much new wall has been built. Replacement fence isn't really a big beautiful wall is it?.

Considering Trump's incompetent handling of the Covid pandemic, the wall is the only thing that's working.
You beat me to it.:D:D:D:D:D

it aint the wall - mexicans arent f'n stupid enough to come here and die from a virus Trump is too stupid to fight
It was running lower way before March. '19 was the red letter year. People from Central America flooding us, encouraged by organizations bent on flooding us. Not good. But Trump made Honduras a "safe zone" where people had to apply for amnesty first before coming here, and of course even though Honduras is one of the most corrupt and violent unsafe countries in the Americas, that stopped a lot of this movement north. A lot of those folks in those caravans didn't wait around on their side of the border--they snuck across.

Trump also got Mexico to stop enabling the crowds on their side of the border. Last year was nuts. There will always be "sneakers" across the border. The wall is being replaced in areas where it is highly needed and it probably HAS helped.

It's interesting how much lower it is this year--we're down to 2017 levels. It's good, imo.

Considering Trump's incompetent handling of the Covid pandemic, the wall is the only thing that's working.

Democrats shut country down... blame Trump for it.

Very typical far left behavior. These people are children, dangerous children.
Trump doesn’t agree with the shutdown?

Why doesn’t he change his guidelines?

...So much for the future Demoncrap Voters. Now that they cant come across the southern border illegally, and the Demoncraps killing off their babies born and unborn, either more dead people, and pets are going to have to vote, for the liberals to ever see power again...
The arrogance of the Incumbent. :D

Untouchable, right?

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

View attachment 334832
Yeah, but remember, despite whether it is working or not, the left's agenda of the "New World Order" and no borders is no doubt, unchanged. They are George Soros' puppets, dancing to the financial strings he and China are pulling.

You believe "The New World Order" is a real thing. You know that's nuts, don't you?
Bush (the shrub) publicly stated in front of the camera and newscasters at the end of his term, that, "a New World Order was coming and it would be great."
It isn't just the left that want this B.S. globalist, New World Order, freedom of movement, no borders concept in place; there are republicans who want it as well.
New World Order?

Didn’t he mean Deep State?

View attachment 334832
Yeah, but remember, despite whether it is working or not, the left's agenda of the "New World Order" and no borders is no doubt, unchanged. They are George Soros' puppets, dancing to the financial strings he and China are pulling.

You believe "The New World Order" is a real thing. You know that's nuts, don't you?
Even I know that nuclear traditional families are the lifeblood of any civilization. When you destroy it, nations die.

View attachment 334832

Bush (the shrub) publicly stated in front of the camera and newscasters at the end of his term, that, "a New World Order was coming and it would be great."
It isn't just the left that want this B.S. globalist, New World Order, freedom of movement, no borders concept in place; there are republicans who want it as well.
New World Order?

Didn’t he mean Deep State?

Who knows what the crazies mean?

View attachment 334832

1. At today's presser Trump said that there is 180 miles of new wall built and that should be about 400 miles by January 2021.
2. Do not even think of saying that "replacing an old wall with a new design is not a "new" wall", it is. Look at the OP and see that the "old wall" was totally ineffective, the new wall is effective.
3. Here are the links you're too fucking lazy to google for:

Last edited:

View attachment 334832
Tell me how this wall works? The Links tell of some captures, nothing on volume.
I would think they got over/under the wall. Are we going to Mexico to gets these folks?
So we capture them in/on U.S. lands, right? So the wall not done, and they got over is what I see.
And knowing the Great Douche is the BIGGEST LAIR EVER. I would think the numbers are padded.
The only and best way to fix this is to jail American Home, Business Employers. Take 1000 of each.
Take 60% of their income for life, pay 15% to illegal in yearly/monthly checks to go home.
Run stings at the illegal owned stores, jail any buyers. Tax them 45% income per year.
pay 12% to illegals in yearly/monthly checks to go home. Open the walls and
see how long they come. When no one will hire them. Or shop at stores owned by them.
We can pay funds to pay off the Nation Debt.
Problem over. And shit load of American are paying for what they have done.

Plus, offer illegals rewards. turn in 5 American employers.
Can go home with 25% their yearly earning in bank direct deposit. , and the USA will
35%.

Most illegals I know want to earn here are go home with money to buy a place, a farm and live cheaper.
1. A "wall" works like a "wall", hence the name. Trump's wall also has enhancements. Google the "Trump wall design"
2. Mexico is policing their side of the border.
3. Employers are supposed to use "eVerify" to confirm eligibility.
4. IMHO congress needs to pass a "remittance tax" to tax the money sent out of the US. That should be spent here.

View attachment 334832
Tell me how this wall works? The Links tell of some captures, nothing on volume.
I would think they got over/under the wall. Are we going to Mexico to gets these folks?
So we capture them in/on U.S. lands, right? So the wall not done, and they got over is what I see.
And knowing the Great Douche is the BIGGEST LAIR EVER. I would think the numbers are padded.
The only and best way to fix this is to jail American Home, Business Employers. Take 1000 of each.
Take 60% of their income for life, pay 15% to illegal in yearly/monthly checks to go home.
Run stings at the illegal owned stores, jail any buyers. Tax them 45% income per year.
pay 12% to illegals in yearly/monthly checks to go home. Open the walls and
see how long they come. When no one will hire them. Or shop at stores owned by them.
We can pay funds to pay off the Nation Debt.
Problem over. And shit load of American are paying for what they have done.

Plus, offer illegals rewards. turn in 5 American employers.
Can go home with 25% their yearly earning in bank direct deposit. , and the USA will
35%.

Most illegals I know want to earn here are go home with money to buy a place, a farm and live cheaper.
1. A "wall" works like a "wall", hence the name. Trump's wall also has enhancements. Google the "Trump wall design"
2. Mexico is policing their side of the border.
3. Employers are supposed to use "eVerify" to confirm eligibility.
4. IMHO congress needs to pass a "remittance tax" to tax the money sent out of the US. That should be spent here.
There is no ‘wall’ – just rightwing fear, bigotry, and hate.

Trump’s wall of fear, bigotry, and hate from San Diego to Brownsville is seriously behind schedule.

We don't care if it's on schedule. We don't care if Mexico pays for it. All we care about is we voted for a President that came through with his promise.

What you need to do is enforce your position. Scream it from the mountain tops. We need to hear the left so the rest of the country understands just how bad a shape we would be in with this virus today if open-borders Hillary was in charge, or open-borders Biden next year.

Forum List

Back