Trump's wall is working!!

Look at the 2020 red line and see how the illegal crossings have dropped.
Trump was right, the democrats and their "open borders" and elimination of ICE are wrong.
One more thing that should happen is the addition of a "remittance tax" on money sent out of the US to pay for the wall and ICE.

View attachment 334832
Tell me how this wall works? The Links tell of some captures, nothing on volume.
I would think they got over/under the wall. Are we going to Mexico to gets these folks?
So we capture them in/on U.S. lands, right? So the wall not done, and they got over is what I see.
And knowing the Great Douche is the BIGGEST LAIR EVER. I would think the numbers are padded.
The only and best way to fix this is to jail American Home, Business Employers. Take 1000 of each.
Take 60% of their income for life, pay 15% to illegal in yearly/monthly checks to go home.
Run stings at the illegal owned stores, jail any buyers. Tax them 45% income per year.
pay 12% to illegals in yearly/monthly checks to go home. Open the walls and
see how long they come. When no one will hire them. Or shop at stores owned by them.
We can pay funds to pay off the Nation Debt.
Problem over. And shit load of American are paying for what they have done.

Plus, offer illegals rewards. turn in 5 American employers.
Can go home with 25% their yearly earning in bank direct deposit. , and the USA will
35%.

Most illegals I know want to earn here are go home with money to buy a place, a farm and live cheaper.
1. A "wall" works like a "wall", hence the name. Trump's wall also has enhancements. Google the "Trump wall design"
2. Mexico is policing their side of the border.
3. Employers are supposed to use "eVerify" to confirm eligibility.
4. IMHO congress needs to pass a "remittance tax" to tax the money sent out of the US. That should be spent here.
There is no ‘wall’ – just rightwing fear, bigotry, and hate.
There is a real wall, and it is needed to protect the US from:

1589240839800.png

MS-13 killer gang members

1589240937903.png

Opioid deaths, rose under Obama, falling under Trump

Considering Trump's incompetent handling of the Covid pandemic, the wall is the only thing that's working.
You beat me to it.:D:D:D:D:D

it aint the wall - mexicans arent f'n stupid enough to come here and die from a virus Trump is too stupid to fight

Wrong. Border crossings have been dropping since this time last year when Trump got Mexico to stop them coming to our border. Brilliant idea our President came up with.

Doesn’t matter

Once Biden takes over next year, we will tear that sucker down

Mexico will pay for it

We hope you do. All this time we've been saying the left are for open borders, and they have denied it each and every time. Tear that wall down and prove us right, so nobody will ever listen to your lies in the future.

Trump was right, the democrats and their "open borders" and elimination of ICE are wrong.
One more thing that should happen is the addition of a "remittance tax" on money sent out of the US to pay for the wall and ICE.

View attachment 334832
Rather than a wall made out of electrified flesh piercing steel, Trump built a wall out of incompetent pandemic management. Do you think anyone would opt to come to a place where 2,000 people die of disease everyday?

The virus will eventually go away. The wall will be there forever.

View attachment 334832
Tell me how this wall works? The Links tell of some captures, nothing on volume.
I would think they got over/under the wall. Are we going to Mexico to gets these folks?
So we capture them in/on U.S. lands, right? So the wall not done, and they got over is what I see.
And knowing the Great Douche is the BIGGEST LAIR EVER. I would think the numbers are padded.
The only and best way to fix this is to jail American Home, Bussines Employers. Take 1000 of each.
Take 60% of their income for life, pay 15% to illegal in yearly/monthly checks to go home.
Run stings at the illegal owned stores, jail any buyers. Tax them 45% income per year.
pay 12% to illegals in yearly/monthly checks to go home. Open the walls and
see how long they come. When no one will hire them. Or shop at stores owned by them.
We can pay funds to pay off the Nation Debt.
Problem over. And shit load of American are paying for what they have done.

Plus, offer illegals rewards. turn in 5 American employers.
Can go home with 25% their yearly earning in bank direct deposit. , and the USA will
35%.

Most illegals I know want to earn here are go home with money to buy a place, a farm and live cheaper.

That might work if the only problem was employers. But remember who instituted illegals getting drivers licenses in their state so these people can go to these jobs illegally.

They come here for more than just jobs. From what I understand, they can pack 12 people in a two family home, and only a few of them have to go to work. So locking up American employers will only hurt our economy, and not do much else.

What would work for sure is make being here illegally a felony, with a minimum of five years in prison. When I say minimum, the judge can sentence them to ten or even fifteen years. Much of our problem are Visa overstays. A wall won't stop those people, but a harsh enough prison sentence would.

Another problem is Birther Tourism, a system where governments or radical religious groups send pregnant women here, and after they give birth, return home with an American baby. When they radicalize the kid throughout his life, he can come back to this country as an American to do us God knows what harm. They don't need jobs because they are being funded by the people sending them here.

Border barriers have worked in every single place they've been tried. Will they stop everybody? No they won't, but it does solve well over 95% of the problem.

IMHO congress needs to pass a "remittance tax" to tax the money sent out of the US. That should be spent here.
NO!!! Enough is enough. I strongly oppose a remittance tax that taxes the poorest among us for supporting their families out of country.

You want more money, turn to the zillion dollar businesses that are buying from foreign countries and hiring their workers because they are cheaper.

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

We hope you do. All this time we've been saying the left are for open borders, and they have denied it each and every time. Tear that wall down and prove us right, so nobody will ever listen to your lies in the future.
He doesn't mean it; the Dems don't mean it. They aren't that stupid. It's just a gimmick, like "Mexico will pay for it."

View attachment 334832
So much for the future Demoncrap Voters. Now that they cant come across the southern border illegally, and the Demoncraps killing off their babies born and unborn, either more dead people, and pets are going to have to vote, for the liberals to ever see power again...

And let's not forget where many of these virus deaths are. They are in liberal strongholds. They are losing voters by the tens of thousands so far, with more to come according to our President and his medical advisors.

But remember who instituted illegals getting drivers licenses in their state so these people can go to these jobs illegally.
No, it's because in rural farm areas they are going to drive any way, so make sure they know the rules of the road and can pass the test. It's for safety for the rest of us on the road.

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

He doesn't mean it; the Dems don't mean it. They aren't that stupid. It's just a gimmick, like "Mexico will pay for it."

Desperation does strange things to people, so they may just try to do that. If ever in power again, they can reverse Trump's policies, but they'll have a hell of a time reversing that wall.

Considering Trump's incompetent handling of the Covid pandemic, the wall is the only thing that's working.
Now you guys love Trump's wall?

Good grief back to pulling out my liberal score card, so also what is it today, do you hate Comey or love him?

But remember who instituted illegals getting drivers licenses in their state so these people can go to these jobs illegally.
No, it's because in rural farm areas they are going to drive any way, so make sure they know the rules of the road and can pass the test. It's for safety for the rest of us on the road.

As a retired professional driver, I can assure you that a drivers license doesn't insure anything. The driving safely nonsense is more cock and bull stories developed by the Democrat party. That's not why they are doing it. We have foreigners in our country driving 75,000 lbs tractor-trailers on our roads, and some of them can't speak or read English.

View attachment 334832
So much for the future Demoncrap Voters. Now that they cant come across the southern border illegally, and the Demoncraps killing off their babies born and unborn, either more dead people, and pets are going to have to vote, for the liberals to ever see power again...

How many miles of new wall have been built? I'm not aware of any. link please.
1. At today's presser Trump said that there is 180 miles of new wall built and that should be about 400 miles by January 2021.
2. Do not even think of saying that "replacing an old wall with a new design is not a "new" wall", it is. Look at the OP and see that the "old wall" was totally ineffective, the new wall is effective.
3. Here are the links you're too fucking lazy to google for:

replacement fence is not new wall. Trump lies about everything anyway.

They come here for more than just jobs. From what I understand, they can pack 12 people in a two family home, and only a few of them have to go to work. So locking up American employers will only hurt our economy, and not do much else.
You've heard wrong. I've known a few of those families packing 'em in an old trailer or a one bedroom apartment. Every family member works if they are old enough to be out of school. I knew one Dad who was terribly disgusted when we told him his 15 year old daughter couldn't continue living with her 22 year old boyfriend up the road. His first question, since she was still attending school was, who is going to feed her?
You work, you eat. It's that simple for them.
Try living on welfare, Ray, for a year. It's not the glorious situation you think. These people are dirt poor. They work like the devil. That is their mission.

View attachment 334832

How many miles of new wall have been built? I'm not aware of any. link please.
Here ya go:

Main-View-20200115.jpg
View attachment 334857
FFS? Only 170 miles of the new wall or best replaced ? :auiqs.jpg:
MAGA Massive Failure. Only it can fit it!
Today American Dead total from
MAGA DOUCHE ALLOWED IN COVID-19. From inaction.
Over 80,000 AMERICANS DEAD. Gotta Love the MAGA COVID-19 LIFESTYLE!
Some dead may be illegals DOPer MAGGOT Trumpsters.

I feel more Americans are dying then illegals capture.
10 days at 1,000=10,000 in 10 days.
30 days at 1,000=30,000 a month
2,000 = 60,000 an month.
In other news roughly 250,000 dead babies alone in the USA through abortion.

Damn 600,000 a year..

Don't try to change the topic

View attachment 334832
Rather than a wall made out of electrified flesh piercing steel, Trump built a wall out of incompetent pandemic management. Do you think anyone would opt to come to a place where 2,000 people die of disease everyday?
2,000 die of disease everyday? Please, oh please let them be liberals.......Karma is a bitch...

save-planet-kill-yourself.jpg

Forum List

Back