Trump's wall is working!!

But remember who instituted illegals getting drivers licenses in their state so these people can go to these jobs illegally.
No, it's because in rural farm areas they are going to drive any way, so make sure they know the rules of the road and can pass the test. It's for safety for the rest of us on the road.
Does a drivers license also open the door to voting? Air travel, etc?
In my state it takes a pile of documentation to get a license. I just got my "Real ID" license and you'd think I was applying to be nanny to Prince William's children. Jesus. So I don't think illegals have a chance. I wasn't sure I did.

Registering to vote needs to be handled by the Town Clerk and it should require proof of citizenship. It's been so long since I registered, I don't remember if I had to supply that, but if I didn't, I should have. I do remember having to swear an oath on a Bible, though. That registering to vote at the BMV is bullshit. Maybe the names go to the Town Clerk, but it's still their responsibility to confirm that everyone is a citizen. No, a drivers license shouldn't cut it unless that state requires proof of citizenship to get one. Which it doesn't.

But remember who instituted illegals getting drivers licenses in their state so these people can go to these jobs illegally.
No, it's because in rural farm areas they are going to drive any way, so make sure they know the rules of the road and can pass the test. It's for safety for the rest of us on the road.
In my state it takes a pile of documentation to get a license. I just got my "Real ID" license and you'd think I was applying to be nanny to Prince William's children. Jesus. So I don't think illegals have a chance. I wasn't sure I did.

Registering to vote needs to be handled by the Town Clerk and it should require proof of citizenship. It's been so long since I registered, I don't remember if I had to supply that, but if I didn't, I should have. I do remember having to swear an oath on a Bible, though. That registering to vote at the BMV is bullshit. Maybe the names go to the Town Clerk, but it's still their responsibility to confirm that everyone is a citizen. No, a drivers license shouldn't cut it unless that state requires proof of citizenship to get one. Which it doesn't.

Guessing you don't live in a blue state.

...So much for the future Demoncrap Voters. Now that they cant come across the southern border illegally, and the Demoncraps killing off their babies born and unborn, either more dead people, and pets are going to have to vote, for the liberals to ever see power again...
The arrogance of the Incumbent. :D

Untouchable, right?

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.
Untouchable, are you talking about the sick bitch Hitlery and the Racist Eric Holder, both have allowed thousands of people to die throughout the world by their actions, yet still walk free. Maybe you can have a drunken illegal T-bone your car some day with you in it.....
Irrelevant to the point-at-hand, namely, the arrogance of incumbency and a delusional sense of untouchability.

OMG, that's funny. She might be Canadian?! A town clerk? Our voter registration is a county function.
I'm sure that the blue states don't do a thorough background check, just promise to vote democrat.

Look at the 2020 red line and see how the illegal crossings have dropped.
Trump was right, the democrats and their "open borders" and elimination of ICE are wrong.
One more thing that should happen is the addition of a "remittance tax" on money sent out of the US to pay for the wall and ICE.

View attachment 334832
Wow that wall sure is working. Almost as low as Obama was in 2015 without Trump's spending billions of American tax dollars on the wall he told you Mexico would fund.
But sure a big improvement over 2019- what almost twice as many illegals in 2019 as Obama had in 2015?

That is what Trump calls HUUUUUUUUUGE!

They do it to make illegals as comfortable as they can. That's why they have sanctuary cities, and since Trump's election, sanctuary states
HORSESHIT!!! Sanctuary cities have large Hispanic populations and they know damned well there are illegals in the mix. Yet law enforcement NEEDS to be able to talk to this community; there are gangs, crimes, the usual. So they don't ask for their papers. It is that simple and any law enforcement agency will tell you that.

I want illegal immigration stopped. But it's not because I have anything against foreign speaking people or Hispanics or anything else. It just seems to me that in a country as "advanced" as ours, this problem could be handled a lot more efficiently. If Trump's ideas have helped, I'm glad for it. I hate his attitude toward immigration though. He stereotypes Hispanics and illegals as all being criminals and rapists and drug dealers and it is not true. But his bigot base loves it.

Except for the fact that Trump never did classify "all" illegals as participating in crime. However, statistics show many of them do.

They say it is.

OMG, that's funny. She might be Canadian?! A town clerk? Our voter registration is a county function.
I'm sure that the blue states don't do a thorough background check, just promise to vote democrat.
Here you guys go, merrily making up shit to fit your idiot theories.

Doesn’t matter

Once Biden takes over next year, we will tear that sucker down

Mexico will pay for it

We hope you do. All this time we've been saying the left are for open borders, and they have denied it each and every time. Tear that wall down and prove us right, so nobody will ever listen to your lies in the future.
He doesn't mean it; the Dems don't mean it. They aren't that stupid. It's just a gimmick, like "Mexico will pay for it."
We don’t have to literally tear it down

We can do like Republicans are doing with Obamacare
Just defund the wall. Cut down on maintenance. Stop repairing breaches. Reassign border guards to more important positions.

Then do a study to show the wall is ineffective and remove it

Winning! :yes_text12:

More is going up slowly..day by day. :)

Also the border is closed and we are actually deporting people now.

What is wrong with Liberals? They were supposed to be the proponent for more illegal immigration in ‘20. They need to pick that up again and call people racist who want to protect our borders ‘racist’. It should be a real winner among the American people in lockdown losing their livelihoods. Come on you chickenshits!

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

We hope you do. All this time we've been saying the left are for open borders, and they have denied it each and every time. Tear that wall down and prove us right, so nobody will ever listen to your lies in the future.
He doesn't mean it; the Dems don't mean it. They aren't that stupid. It's just a gimmick, like "Mexico will pay for it."

Just defund the wall. Cut down on maintenance. Stop repairing breaches. Reassign border guards to more important positions.

What would a "more important" position be for a border guard? :uhh:

Trump was right, the democrats and their "open borders" and elimination of ICE are wrong.
One more thing that should happen is the addition of a "remittance tax" on money sent out of the US to pay for the wall and ICE.

View attachment 334832
So much for the future Demoncrap Voters. Now that they cant come across the southern border illegally, and the Demoncraps killing off their babies born and unborn, either more dead people, and pets are going to have to vote, for the liberals to ever see power again...

How many miles of new wall have been built? I'm not aware of any. link please.
Here ya go:

Main-View-20200115.jpg
View attachment 334857
FFS? Only 170 miles of the new wall or best replaced ? :auiqs.jpg:
MAGA Massive Failure. Only it can fit it!
Today American Dead total from
MAGA DOUCHE ALLOWED IN COVID-19. From inaction.
Over 80,000 AMERICANS DEAD. Gotta Love the MAGA COVID-19 LIFESTYLE!
Some dead may be illegals DOPer MAGGOT Trumpsters.

I feel more Americans are dying then illegals capture.
10 days at 1,000=10,000 in 10 days.
30 days at 1,000=30,000 a month
2,000 = 60,000 an month.
Well only about 75,000 died from drug overdoses and suicide from your shutdown of america.

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

If Biden wins, he will get impeached. We have Ukraine, obamagate, and that we just don't like him. You loons screwed the pooch going after Trump.

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

If Biden wins, he will get impeached. We have Ukraine, obamagate, and that we just don't like him. You loons screwed the pooch going after Trump.

I hope we do. They started this phony impeachment war, we should participate in their game.

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

In other word, create policy using lies like you people always do. I think we learned enough of that with Commie Care.

View attachment 334832
So much for the future Demoncrap Voters. Now that they cant come across the southern border illegally, and the Demoncraps killing off their babies born and unborn, either more dead people, and pets are going to have to vote, for the liberals to ever see power again...

Here ya go:

Main-View-20200115.jpg

As of mid April, 140 miles of replacement fence is in place of what CBP calls dilapidated or outdated designs. Two miles have been built where no barriers previously existed. Meanwhile, 11 miles of a secondary system were constructed in place of old designs, and five miles where none previously existed.

Doesn't sound like much new wall has been built. Replacement fence isn't really a big beautiful wall is it?.
but as it works, the wall is finished. mission accomplished.

View attachment 334832

Here ya go:

Main-View-20200115.jpg

As of mid April, 140 miles of replacement fence is in place of what CBP calls dilapidated or outdated designs. Two miles have been built where no barriers previously existed. Meanwhile, 11 miles of a secondary system were constructed in place of old designs, and five miles where none previously existed.

Doesn't sound like much new wall has been built. Replacement fence isn't really a big beautiful wall is it?.
Oonnnk!
iu

View attachment 334832

Here ya go:

Main-View-20200115.jpg

Oonnnk!
iu
it's not working?

View attachment 334832

Here ya go:

Main-View-20200115.jpg

Oonnnk!
iu
it's not working?
It's not finished. The parts that are up are working.

View attachment 334832

Here ya go:

Main-View-20200115.jpg

Oonnnk!
iu
it's not working?
It's not finished. The parts that are up are working.
the rapists and bad hombres can't find the gaps? then you do not needs to fill the gaps.

Forum List

Back