Tucker Carlson: Trump could well lose this election

Trump is the commander in chief of the military, not local police departments.
Then use the military, he threatened more than once to use the sedition act and has done nothing.
You are just now understanding that Trump is all talk and no action?
Seems to be the case on the riots so far. It's like he WANTS to lose. He is right law and order is correct but ya gotta back that up! The majority is WITH HIM on that.
The normal military is not setup or trained to handle rioters. They are taught to kill. Not something you want.

I see it as, he doesn't know how to lead... he could have humbled himself, ingratiated himself with governors, asking what he could do to help, if anything.... made it about him being there for them, with the National guard if the governor agreed or with any expertice in how to handle their situation with their experts in the National guard..... take no credit for it, other than being there, if the governors needed him.....

this type of leadership, the kind that can get other leaders like governors, to do what they want....without the governors even knowing it.....

our president's narcissism, makes him incapable of having such leadership qualities.... he must be the center of all attention at all times and that's his greatest disability and makes him the crappiest of leaders...imo.

Does Trump not comprehend just tweeting LAW AND ORDER 9 times in the past month and doing NOTHING to enforce LAW AND ORDER is not going to help him win reelection? He HAS the majority on his side as far as law and order goes but he has to actually ENFORCE law and order. I just don't understand why he hasn't done anything? These riots and destruction are CLEARLY pulled from the democrat playbook but Trump not crushing this shit is not showing his base or even worse suburban women that he will defend them when the state and cities abandon them.

Take heart, have faith. The cable news 24/7 anti-Trump narrative seems to finally be achieving its primary objective: to make even conservative voters lose trust in POTUS. Don't jump ship just yet.

also

tucker was off base with so many of his thoughts and claims in my opinion....

like his China crap.... Trum sold the Nation out with China, to get them to illegally help, to get him elected.... and it isn't even just Bolton describing it....

Trump let the Saudi Prince get away with murder, and he illegally had Pompeo sell the Saudi's arms to fight in yemen after Congress had passed a law preventing the US and president from doing it.

He lets the Saudi hire for money, our gosh darn military to protect them....

if Saudi terrorists showed up here, Trump would turn a blind eye.... as he's done with all their other crimes, if there is something in it, for himself....

and the main thing I disagree with is that the rioting is the main cause of people turning away from him, but it was his extreme lack of leadership with the pandemic and the economy rush to return, with no national plan how to manage both, as safely as possible.....

Then use the military, he threatened more than once to use the sedition act and has done nothing.
Seems to be the case on the riots so far. It's like he WANTS to lose. He is right law and order is correct but ya gotta back that up! The majority is WITH HIM on that.
The normal military is not setup or trained to handle rioters. They are taught to kill. Not something you want.

Regular Army military police are well trained in dealing with rioters, as are brigade military intelligence reconnaissance detachments. Further, both the modern 82nd Airborne PIRs and Ranger Battalions are quite capable of the same. Lethal force is precisely what's needed to prevent more American mothers and their daughters from suffering mob violence on American streets.

What about the National Guard? He can federalize them and take them over

Does Trump not comprehend just tweeting LAW AND ORDER 9 times in the past month and doing NOTHING to enforce LAW AND ORDER is not going to help him win reelection? He HAS the majority on his side as far as law and order goes but he has to actually ENFORCE law and order. I just don't understand why he hasn't done anything? These riots and destruction are CLEARLY pulled from the democrat playbook but Trump not crushing this shit is not showing his base or even worse suburban women that he will defend them when the state and cities abandon them.

Take heart, have faith. The cable news 24/7 anti-Trump narrative seems to finally be achieving its primary objective: to make even conservative voters lose trust in POTUS. Don't jump ship just yet.
I am not voting for Trump either way my point is Trump just can't tweet law and order and do nothing to back it up. Its like a wolf with no teeth. These suburbs NEED and WANT him to do something to enforce law and order and if he isn't going to do anything they won't see a reason to vote for him. Just because I won't vote for him doesn't mean I prefer Biden that's for sure, I am interested in seeing what a lame duck president who can't run for reelection again will do especially Trump because he is unlike any president before.

Nixon even got a song wrote about him over that.

Four dead and Nixon's coming............

I am not voting for Trump either way my point is Trump just can't tweet law and order and do nothing to back it up. Its like a wolf with no teeth. These suburbs NEED and WANT him to do something to enforce law and order and if he isn't going to do anything they won't see a reason to vote for him. Just because I won't vote for him doesn't mean I prefer Biden that's for sure, I am interested in seeing what a lame duck president who can't run for reelection again will do especially Trump because he is unlike any president before.
I remember the Kent state shooting. So even if you call out the National Guard and make them federal. All it would take is one person being shot and killed, even if by accident. Then you give the crazy left more fuel for the fire.
If you send them into an area where others are carrying arms without arms guess how that might go.
If someone on the left shoots at them do you expect them to not shoot back?

I remember the Kent state shooting. So even if you call out the National Guard and make them federal. All it would take is one person being shot and killed, even if by accident. Then you give the crazy left more fuel for the fire.
If you send them into an area where others are carrying arms without arms guess how that might go.

It was crazy for people to get upset over the National Guard murdering four college students?

It was crazy for people to get upset over the National Guard murdering four college students?
Lol. No one ever decide how that started. It could have been someone shooting at the guard. It could have been one of the guard not being fully trained. There are probably a dozen possibilities as to what stared it. All anyone knows for sure is that four students died. Were people upset, yes. To pretend otherwise is crazy. Unless anyone can point to a real reason for that to happen then to pretend that it was premeditated murder is just as crazy.

Lol. No one ever decide how that started. It could have been someone shooting at the guard. It could have been one of the guard not being fully trained. There are probably a dozen possibilities as to what stared it. All anyone knows for sure is that four students died. Were people upset, yes. To pretend otherwise is crazy. Unless anyone can point to a real reason for that to happen then to pretend that it was premeditated murder is just as crazy.

Two people were simply walking through the parking lot. Murder.

What would the TDS left do without (Soros funded tax exempt) "Media Matters" that monitors (only) conservative speech and feeds left wing blogs with selected quotes that the radicals gobble up like a freaking heard of turkeys.

What??? I am talking about Kent State probably long before your time. I have no idea what you are talking about.

What??? I am talking about Kent State probably long before your time. I have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm 58. I grew up just a few miles north of Kent State. I know exactly what I am talking about.

I still somewhat regularly attend concerts at the Kent Stage.

I'm 58. I grew up just a few miles north of Kent State. I know exactly what I am talking about.

I understand that you want everything in the world to be black and white. But in most things in this world there are always shades of gray. How many of the National Guard actually went to prison for murder? Because there are always grey in everything.

I understand that you want everything in the world to be black and white. But in most things in this world there are always shades of gray. How many of the National Guard actually went to prison for murder? Because there are always grey in everything.

That's what's changing. Look at how many police officers are now getting fired and arrested .

How is protesting "sedition"? Yesterday, we were informed by #COVID45-Lite (Pence) that holding mass rallies indoors during a pandemic is exercising "the right to assemble." We couldn't help but notice that he left off the rest of that hallowed phrase: "... the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances." Maybe the smart people here can explain how an IMPOTUS holding a campaign rally is redressing government grievances?

You will become much calmer and content once you realize that this administration is nothing but hot b.s.-scented air.

What would the TDS left do without (Soros funded tax exempt) "Media Matters" that monitors (only) conservative speech and feeds left wing blogs with selected quotes that the radicals gobble up like a freaking heard of turkeys.

When did Tucker Carlson start writing for Media Matters?

The world is burning and Trump is dithering. The people who came out to vote for him in 2016 are seeing his lack of leadership in the biggest time of crisis in his presidency and possibly a generation and they've lost confidence in him.

Forum List

Back