Tucker Carlson: Trump could well lose this election

Sure, which is why every time I see the news all I see are people throwing shit and trying to destroy property

You know the rule, buddy, if it bleeds, it leads.

Give an inch to terrorists they won't stop they will just ask for more and ramp up their attacks.

Again, they spent years asking NICELY to reform the police. We didn't. Now they aren't asking as nicely.

The thing is, you might not like their methods, but they are in the right. We have way too many cases of cops killing people over petty offenses.
More cops are killed per year than citizens..so. What you said isn't true. How many TRULY unarmed and non resisting arrest people have been killed by cops?

The issue isn't numbers. The issue is not being held accountable. Also, this is not just about deaths.
A unarmed man died in Aurora police custody. His family is calling for criminal prosecution of officers.

More cops are killed per year than citizens..so. What you said isn't true. How many TRULY unarmed and non resisting arrest people have been killed by cops?

1) THat's their job.
2) Only about 32 Police officers were killed by felons in 2019, 1012 civilians were killed by police.
3) Resisting arrest is not a good reason to kill someone. I'll give the cops a little more leeway if they were armed (Too bad we don't have common sense gun control like any other civilized nation.)
4) British cops kill 1-5 people a year. American cops kill over 900-1000 every year. What's wrong with this picture?

Tucker is an entertainer. Take his comments for what they are worth...

Tucker is an entertainer. Take his comments for what they are worth...

He's a mouthpiece.

I think that his comments reflect those of his bosses. Rupert Murdoch never liked Trump. He realizes that he's probably going down and this is a move to distance Fox News and the Conservative Movement from him so they can come back with a straight face in 2024 and say, "We had nothing to do with Trump."

how nice! how thoughtful! why doesn't Tucker move to the Hannity slot, so he can compete with Maddox?!

Trump is the commander in chief of the military, not local police departments.
Then use the military, he threatened more than once to use the sedition act and has done nothing.
You are just now understanding that Trump is all talk and no action?
Seems to be the case on the riots so far. It's like he WANTS to lose. He is right law and order is correct but ya gotta back that up! The majority is WITH HIM on that.

The riots? How is that round up of millions of illegals coming? How is the wall coming (three miles in three and a half years). Where is this great health care program he had ready to unveil? Has he actually done anything other than tweet and call people names?

Do you understand that if he loses what you end up with is 3-4 miles of new wall?
Maybe some day the Military can build those needed projects that Trump diverted funds from.

1) THat's their job.
2) Only about 32 Police officers were killed by felons in 2019, 1012 civilians were killed by police.
3) Resisting arrest is not a good reason to kill someone. I'll give the cops a little more leeway if they were armed (Too bad we don't have common sense gun control like any other civilized nation.)
4) British cops kill 1-5 people a year. American cops kill over 900-1000 every year. What's wrong with this picture?

48 cops died due to felonious acts
Yes I mean resisting with violence or with a weapon.
And no 900-1000 people are killed every year by cops in facts its WAY below that and its dropping actually
And believe it or not DOUBLE the amount of white people are killed by cops than blacks and triple that of Latino's!
Switzerland has common sense gun laws and its one of the safest nations on earth
And of course British cops don't shoot people here is why

They don't carry guns! That's plain scary to be a cop for me. Cops are being attacked in England as we speak but can't do shit about it because their idiotic idea of not carrying weapons

Last edited:

So still not a big number. Not big enough to justify the wholesale slaughter of suspects for contempt of cop.

And no 900-1000 people are killed every year by cops in facts its WAY below that and its dropping actually

Actually, no it's been rising, not dropping.

Ten years ago, it was only 500 or so. Part of the problem is that we are actually getting accurate counts now. The other part is cops are more likely to use deadly force as their first option.

Switzerland has common sense gun laws and its one of the safest nations on earth

No, Switzerland has strict gun control. The stories about guys taking their military guns home with them is a myth, they stopped that shit years ago.

They don't carry guns! That's plain scary to be a cop for me. Cops are being attacked in England as we speak but can't do shit about it because their idiotic idea of not carrying weapons

Oh, boo, hoo, someone threw a rock at me, and I can't shoot them for it. Big fucking whoop. Deal with it.

So still not a big number. Not big enough to justify the wholesale slaughter of suspects for contempt of cop.

Ten years ago, it was only 500 or so. Part of the problem is that we are actually getting accurate counts now. The other part is cops are more likely to use deadly force as their first option.

No, Switzerland has strict gun control. The stories about guys taking their military guns home with them is a myth, they stopped that shit years ago.

Oh, boo, hoo, someone threw a rock at me, and I can't shoot them for it. Big fucking whoop. Deal with it.
Nope Its dropping and no Switzerland doesn't have strict gun control, they in fact make people own guns. Fact remains blacks are killed A LOT less than whites by cops and 99% of people killed by cops were criminals doing criminal acts and deserved it.

Nope Its dropping and no Switzerland doesn't have strict gun control, they in fact make people own guns. Fact remains blacks are killed A LOT less than whites by cops and 99% of people killed by cops were criminals doing criminal acts and deserved it.

Nobody deserves to die while simply walking home from the store because they are a little different and black.

What We Know About the Killing of Elijah McClain

No one has been held accountable.

Nobody deserves to die while simply walking home from the store because they are a little different and black.

I said 99%. I don't know THAT story but the girl in Kentucky didn't deserve to die at cops hands and they should be charged but other than that can't really think of many cases.

He wasn't killed for walking home, he was killed because like SO many of these cases he VIOLENTLY resisted arrest and had to be detained. You aren't gonna win a battle with a cop so let them do their investigation you are not the person wanted so they let you go. Simple.

I said 99%. I don't know THAT story but the girl in Kentucky didn't deserve to die at cops hands and they should be charged but other than that can't really think of many cases.

You will be hearing about them. Many of them are going to be brought back up.

It's not just deaths either. In the case of the three officers fired for blatant racist statements I've their radios, 89 cases are being re-opened and looked at.

He wasn't killed for walking home, he was killed because like SO many of these cases he VIOLENTLY resisted arrest and had to be detained. You aren't gonna win a battle with a cop so let them do their investigation you are not the person wanted so they let you go. Simple.

They had no reason to even say a word to him. Nobody was "wanted". He was simply walking home. The police are going to learn to mind their own business in cases like this.

They had no reason to even say a word to him. Nobody was "wanted". He was simply walking home. The police are going to learn to mind their own business in cases like this.
He was wearing a mask like the person who robbed the store was so yeah he fit the description and they had every right to stop and talk to him. If he had nothing to hide he shouldn't have fought.

He was wearing a mask like the person who robbed the store was so yeah he fit the description and they had every right to stop and talk to him. If he had nothing to hide he shouldn't have fought.

It's sad that people like yourself feel a pressing need to create lies to justify things like this.

There was no robbery.

Actually, you need to do some updated reading. After a few guys went on shooting rampages, Switzerland stopped letting people take their guns home with them.

No, it's not dropping, it's been north of 900 and going up every year. We are well on track for a record number this year.

Actually, you need to do some updated reading. After a few guys went on shooting rampages, Switzerland stopped letting people take their guns home with them.

No, it's not dropping, it's been north of 900 and going up every year. We are well on track for a record number this year.

Switzerland hasn't initiated an armed conflict since 1815. They lead from the top unlike our government that believes violence is the answer to everything.

Forum List

Back