Tucker is darling of Putin and the Kremlin Security's Information and telecommunications Dept. to support war in Ukraine

He isn’t a Republican you stupid leftist defect. He hates Trump as much as you do most likely. Difference is he knows how to throw a punch and you have never been in a fight in your sissy filled life.
For what Trump has done to this country, you don't hate him? He's as bad if not worse than Putin.

Was just a matter of time before the leftist commies in America started attacking Fox News. The only other side of the issues facing America today. Just won't be happy until the 99% leftist control of the media moves that 1 more step to 100%. It's an awe full thin slice of ham that doesn't have 2 sides.
What's not to attack? They are perfect enablers for Putin. Useful idiots.

Oh another one that has probably never even listened to what Carlson said and is just lapping at the trough of 'mainstream media' mass lies and propaganda. Please enlighten us and explain the exact words and how they defer to Putin?
I listened, and I saw. Carlson is the enabler for Putin. How do we know? Because, you will never construct an intelligent argument explaining how Carlson isn't an enabler for Putin.

Not important to them. Only to the voters that overwhelmingly elected him.
Why do you keep changing the subject from Lil Tucker and Russians using him to support their dumb assed invasion?
Because he's a coward. What's for him to defend?

I listened, and I saw. Carlson is the enabler for Putin. How do we know? Because, you will never construct an intelligent argument explaining how Carlson isn't an enabler for Putin.

Explain how, it's a simple question.

Explain how, it's a simple question.
If I have to explain to you what your eyes see and your ears take in, it's not a simple question for me to answer. It's a question for you to answer. Are you cognitively capable of interpreting what a video is telling you?

Many of us knew Tucker was pro-Trump, possibly anti-NATO and definitely not anti-Putin, but I didn't know the Russian Government made it a policy to copy and show Tucker to the Russian people, to further the war effort in Ukraine.
Tucker has an anti-American, anti-free world view and is nothing but a propagandist supporting Putun's war.

Leaked Kremlin Memo to Russian Media: It Is “Essential” to Feature Tucker Carlson​

The Russian government has pressed outlets to highlight the Fox host’s Putin-helping broadcasts.

Kremlin sent out talking points to state-friendly media outlets with a request: Use more Tucker Carlson.
“It is essential to use as much as possible fragments of broadcasts of the popular Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who sharply criticizes the actions of the United States [and] NATO, their negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine, [and] the defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the Western countries and NATO towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally,” advises the 12-page document written in Russian. It sums up Carlson’s position: “Russia is only protecting its interests and security.” The memo includes a quote from Carlson: “And how would the US behave if such a situation developed in neighboring Mexico or Canada?”

Pretty interesting article popped up 7 hours ago from Mother Jones, that got a copy of the Russian memo.
You couldn't be more wrong about Tucker if you wanted to be. Tucker, unlike others will state the facts from both sides. Sorry if that is inconvenient for you, but facts matter. Because he doesn't sugar coat the truth, the way you like, he is somehow an accomplice. Have you been without real facts for so long that you can not see the forest through the trees?

If I have to explain to you what your eyes see and your ears take in, it's not a simple question for me to answer. It's a question for you to answer. Are you cognitively capable of interpreting what a video is telling you?

So you've taken a stance about something said on a video, but can't iterate why you have that stance, and you're questioning my cognitive capabilities. :cuckoo:

You couldn't be more wrong about Tucker if you wanted to be. Tucker, unlike others will state the facts from both sides. Sorry if that is inconvenient for you, but facts matter. Because he doesn't sugar coat the truth, the way you like, he is somehow an accomplice. Have you been without real facts for so long that you can not see the forest through the trees?
Telling us Ukraine has a bio weapons lab is definitely getting it wrong. And it is extremely dangerous to the entire world. He sugar coats his lies, and that has been proven.

Telling us Ukraine has a bio weapons lab is definitely getting it wrong. And it is extremely dangerous to the entire world. He sugar coats his lies, and that has been proven.

And what are you using to determine that it was a lie?

So you've taken a stance about something said on a video, but can't iterate why you have that stance, and you're questioning my cognitive capabilities. :cuckoo:
Why I have that stance? You aren't making any sense? What I hear from Tucker is 180 degrees from my stance.

Tucker Carlson got caught on live TV suggesting Ukraine had a Bio weapons lab. This is not what the woman said. The Lab is a Bio research lab.

But Carlson, being the idiot in the box that he is, has enabled Putin.

If you can't interpret what Carlson said, yes, you have cognitive issues.

Why I have that stance? You aren't making any sense? What I hear from Tucker is 180 degrees from my stance.

Tucker Carlson got caught on live TV suggesting Ukraine had a Bio weapons lab. This is not what the woman said. The Lab is a Bio research lab.

But Carlson, being the idiot in the box that he is, has enabled Putin.

If you can't interpret what Carlson said, yes, you have cognitive issues.

So how is calling it a bio weapons lab enabling Putin exactly, what advantage does he get from that?

Tell us what all is developed at that lab?

Forum List

Back