Turkiye News

* Turkiye's first private exclusive defense and military training company named Sanjak is opened. The company which is founded by retired Turkish military soldiers, giving consultancy services for foreign armies.

* Turkish court sentenced the Turkish sportman Emre Bolezoglu to prison for 2 months and 15 days, because of he called a black person as "F..king negro" during a football match.

* Turkiye's first private exclusive defense and military training company named Sanjak is opened. The company which is founded by retired Turkish military soldiers, giving consultancy services for foreign armies.

???? what sort of consultancy? they teach people how to beat a million people to death with clubs-----1915 style?

* Cyprus Greek media; Turkish Navy is completely blockaded Southern Cyprus, we may lose everything we have.

* Zionist lobby was shocked; President Erdogan has canceled the meeting with zionist lobby in Usa after their deferral request shortly before the meeting.

I think any rational viewer can realize that Mineva's, if you actually follow her posts, main reason for being here is to talk about those "darn Zionists." She'll slip in a little innocous news about Turkey to throw the readers off. Meanwhile, of course, others write about Turkey. Here is something from a Russian site........

Turkey allows death squads into Syria to fight its former ally RT Op-Edge?

she seems to be a Turkish nationalist. I have never met a Turkish nationalist who is not a muslim Turks who are Christians are delighted with their personal Turkish background----but not at all with the present filth. I have an "in-law"----hubby's sister is married to a Turkish jew---------he is nothing like Minerva

* Italian cruise travel company Costa decided to use Istanbul as main port and stopped to use Haifa.

your manner of writing suggests that you were not born to an English speaking household

President of Bosnia and Herzegovina; Turkiye helps us without expecting anything in return, only true fellows would do such a thing.

LOL a client of mine------was an elderly Christian from Bosnia-----he said ----"THE US WILL SOMEDAY REGRET THE FACT THAT THEY SAVED THE BOSNIANS"- He claimed that bosnia is a cradle for terrorist pigs---(it was about ten years ago)

Can you give links to the things you post, thanks.

- News
News
News
News

Thank you , but I can't read those, is there an English online source?

Don't be silly----Minerva is like you----she does not do English Do not worry---it is not Arabic------it seems to be Turkish-----ottoman caliphate crap. I have an in-law who can do Turkish-----but he is not here----sorry

I'd rather read it myself than depend on an interpreter, there must be an online Eng. site. I'll Google.

- News
News
News
News

Don't be silly----Minerva is like you----she does not do English Do not worry---it is not Arabic------it seems to be Turkish-----ottoman caliphate crap. I have an in-law who can do Turkish-----but he is not here----sorry

I'd rather read it myself than depend on an interpreter, there must be an online Eng. site. I'll Google.

??? you think that a TRANSLATOR is not an interpreter? gee you are funny.

:badgrin:

- News
News
News
News

I'm only here to entertain you and to make you laugh. :badgrin::funnyface::thewave:
Since I like to do things on my own time I want the translated Eng. version of the Turkey paper, I do not want to sit and wait for your interpreter to interpret for me.

I'm only here to entertain you and to make you laugh. :badgrin::funnyface::thewave:
Since I like to do things on my own time I want the translated Eng. version of the Turkey paper, I do not want to sit and wait for your interpreter to interpret for me.

my interpreter?

Still waiting,, Minerva----you claimed you got information about----something---suggesting that Israel is about to do something 'rash' against Iran----- and you CLAIMED you read it in an Israeli paper----can you AT LEAST name the newspaper you CLAIM you read ???

my interpreter?
I have an in-law who can do Turkish-----but he is not here----sorry

my interpreter?
I have an in-law who can do Turkish-----but he is not here----sorry

you did not provide a "source"----you simply claimed that you know Israel does rash things because you read it
in their news papers. The issue in question being IRAN and its general policies of filth

Forum List

Back