Two of Trump's many promises.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Cant's wait for these 2 promises to be fulfilled in the next couple of years.

In May 2015, our beloved Donald stated, "I will be the first and only GOP presidential candidate to openly state that there will be NO cuts in Social Security and Medicare..."

In Sept. of this past year on 60 Minutes, Trump stated that his "health care plan would take care (insure) everybody, every single American."

We'll leave all that silly talk and promises of a wall paid by Mexico, the deportation of millions and the coal miners' jobs coming back, for other threads in the near future.......

(the next few months will be very, very "entertaining. don't you think???.LOL)

"I will release special information only I know in a few days that proves that Russians didn't hack DNC"

In May 2015, our beloved Donald stated, "I will be the first and only GOP presidential candidate to openly state that there will be NO cuts in Social Security and Medicare..."

In Sept. of this past year on 60 Minutes, Trump stated that his "health care plan would take care (insure) everybody, every single American."

We'll leave all that silly talk and promises of a wall paid by Mexico, the deportation of millions and the coal miners' jobs coming back, for other threads in the near future.......

Be patient. Right now he is too busy creating jobs and a prosperous economy.

"I will release my tax returns if I run for President"

"I will release my tax returns when I'll become the nominee for President"

"I will release my tax returns when I'll become President"

"I'll engrave them them on my tombstone"

Ok the last one I made up, but seems like a rational conclusion to this progression.

Last edited:

He is a very busy man, very busy, so so busy saving America.

Donald Trump's Twitter Response To Meryl Streep's Golden Globes Speech

donald-trump-tweets-about-meryl-streep-620x360.jpg

Libs don't want people working that's the problem. You can earn 10 bucks an hour bagging groceries where I live and they cant fill the positions....its pure laziness

Ok the last one I made up, but seems like a rational conclusion on where it ends up.

You actually made all of them up because he didn't say any of them. He said he would release his tax returns when the audit is finished.

Ok the last one I made up, but seems like a rational conclusion on where it ends up.

You actually made all of them up because he didn't say any of them. He said he would release his tax returns when the audit is finished.

:rolleyes: Trumpster please. Just because it is not exact verbatim doesn't mean he didn't say it. He continuously made up bullshit and stalled release of his tax filings, indefinitely at this point.

Pence: Trump hasn't broken promise to release tax returns

I don't see the problem.

1. "I will be the first and only GOP presidential candidate to openly state that there will be NO cuts in Social Security and Medicare..."

To keep this promise all he has to do is SAY 'There will be no cuts to SS and Medicare'. He has no control over what Congress does.

2. " My health care plan would take care (insure) everybody, every single American."

Like Barry's does? :p Who knows - Trump may have a plan that does that, but - again - he can't control what Congress does, and he can't control the Democrats who have vowed to be complete Obstructionists, preventing the ACA from being changed in any way. I hope they do so, so when it collapses under it's own weight leaving pain for Americans the GOP can lay the blame for not only it's creation but also its demise right at the feet of the Liberals, where it belongs.

I don't see the problem.

1. "I will be the first and only GOP presidential candidate to openly state that there will be NO cuts in Social Security and Medicare..."

To keep this promise all he has to do is SAY 'There will be no cuts to SS and Medicare'. He has no control over what Congress does.

2. " My health care plan would take care (insure) everybody, every single American."

Like Barry's does? :p Who knows - Trump may have a plan that does that, but - again - he can't control what Congress does, and he can't control the Democrats who have vowed to be complete Obstructionists, preventing the ACA from being changed in any way. I hope they do so, so when it collapses under it's own weight leaving pain for Americans the GOP can lay the blame for not only it's creation but also its demise right at the feet of the Liberals, where it belongs.

Practicing your bending over routine, Queasy???

Libs don't want people working that's the problem. You can earn 10 bucks an hour bagging groceries where I live and they cant fill the positions....its pure laziness

No one should work a job they cannot live on, fuck any system that sends as much as this one does to the top while the masses suffer.

He said he would release his tax returns when the audit is finished.

well, goddamn, that's the LONGEST audit on record......LOL

If that darn Obama were really "evil" he would have ordered the IRS to release that audit, don't you think?

I mean, ALL we have is Trump's lawyer's word that an audit was taking place....

Don't you feel a bit scammed??

No one should work a job they cannot live on, fuck any system that sends as much as this one does to the top while the masses suffer.

Trump certainly is getting commitments from Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, etc. These jobs generally pay a livable hourly or salaried rate and also provide employer sponsored healthcare which would go a long way toward solving the Obamacare disaster.

He's too busy tweeting like a 13 year-old girl you mean.

Grow up donald, it's time to grow up.

Trump certainly is getting commitments from Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, etc. These jobs generally pay a livable hourly or salaried rate and also provide employer sponsored healthcare which would go a long way toward solving the Obamacare disaster.

Your healthcare system was a disaster long before 2008, and yeah, the Heritage Foundation approach that became the ACA didn't help but a few. But that's what happens when you bow to corporate power, big pharma, and the insurance industry. Normal folk get sacrificed. Same as it ever was.

How "true"......Trump has found the route to the above companies' good will, altruism and kind heart....
Who knew?

Yes. Libs are scared to death that Trump will create jobs and a booming economy that will showcase the disaster Obama really was. They had rather see the nation continue its downward spiral than to see a successful Trump Administration. Their Democratic Party is doomed to the circular file.

Forum List

Back