U.S.Capitol on lockdown

The solution to this dispute is simple. An independent commission to look at the election, including Red Chinese involvement, the count, etc.

Like we had in 1877 during that disputed election between Hayes and Tilden.
There is 0 evidence.
Enjoy your zero evidence. In fact print that shit out and put it on your body. That'll protect you.

Welcome to America, assholes, for 6 fucking months cities burned in the United States and the prog masters didnt say a word, now they are seeing how pissed off the people are, and i hope those asshats get there due.....
The capital needs to burn
Burn baby burn, and i hope the prog elites are barred inside, just like BLM tried to do to the police...

The brownshirts are cheering for the burning of the Reichstag.

Shocker.

Orangeshirts.........

(Tailor made, available at the website....)

so what did you say when antifa and BLM burned cities all summer?

I condemned it.

What's the matter? Do your bumper sticker talking points not work? Like I told you, you're a brainwashed idiot.

if you condemned it, you were the only democrat that did. People do not get brainwashed by the truth, they get brainwashed by propaganda and lies.

Not to worry. The right does't have the guts to actually start a civil war. Just ask the left.

Yeah, sure. . . . .

Is this the start of the rebellion? Anyone?

I think it may be. It's so hard to tell before --- years or months afterward we all know what was the tipping point, the moment of Truth ---- Lexington/Concord, Bull Run, Yeltsin on the tank in the U.S.S.R.

But I think this could be the genie out of the bottle.
Naw. It just a mostly peaceful protest. We've been watching them for months.

I just don't understand why the Mayor of D.C. imposed a curfew. After all, when BLM and antifia were kicking and beating conservatives unconscious, it was perfectly okay to keep the city open.

Stop the BS . Are you a Russian troll
Or a traitor?

I'm not the one who just got caught lying about election fraud, snowflake.

I'm not the one who took $1.5 BILLION from the CCP.

I'm not the one who was caught facilitating CCP espionage for DECADES.

I'm not the one who screwed a CCP spy and hired another.

I'm not the one who has allowed a proven CCP spy facilitator remain on the House Intel Committee.

Your attempt at projection has failed.

These rioters who are committing crimes will be eradicated (just like trumpism, trumplicans and trump himself). You see; shit gets flushed out with the stained toilet paper and that's what's going to happen with these trespassers (and current occupant of the White House).
Give that a try. Let's see how it works out for you.

The solution to this dispute is simple. An independent commission to look at the election, including Red Chinese involvement, the count, etc.

Like we had in 1877 during that disputed election between Hayes and Tilden.
There is 0 evidence.
Enjoy your zero evidence. In fact print that shit out and put it on your body. That'll protect you.
I’ll be fine. We are really seeing who the snowflakes are...

Trumpsters have broken into the Capital building, and the politicians are hiding!

Your thread title is fake news. It should accurately be titled Fascist Pig Trumpers attack America.

Geez. They stormed the Capital with confederate flags

9hcdlUH.jpg

They did break in, no wonder Congress adjourned.

But that hurts Trumps chance because if this goes on and on, Congress will vote to shut down the EC vote objection process and vote to certify Biden's win.

Stupid people!

This is why vote by mail is a bad idea.

Then Trump shouldn't have voted that way.

he votef using a legal absentee ballot. Biden won via illegal fake chinese ballots, no where near the same

All votes were legal. Trump needed to lead by example but that's not how he works.
so when a state reports move votes than registered voters, thats legal? When poll workers change ballots from Trump to Biden, thats legal? When the dominion machines flipped hundreds of thousands of votes, thats legal?

Do you live under a rock at the bottom of the ocean?

You are wasting your time with arguments that never happened.

there is video evidence of those things happening. thousands of sworn affidavits from americans who witnessed vote fraud. There is a ton of evidence.
Why are you still posting here, welsher? You lost a bet you made to never post here again.

Let the war begin.

Pretty funny. Capitol police locked down the city to protect it from the PRESIDENT having a rally. :smoke:

FB and Twitter deletes and censors the PRESIDENTS posts. Trump has crawled right up the ass of the left.

People in DC brought their own food because they closed all the restaurants there so none of Trump's people could eat.

Democrats just cost their own businesses there about 6 million dollars there just in one day in food. :21:

Don't you just love how the democrats "win?" :laughing0301:
You are an official A+ moron.

Thanks for pointing out you have absolutely NO REBUTTAL to any of the points I actually made.

You think you "won" anything? Butthead, you don't know what you started. This is just the beginning. Several hundred thousand people have just taken over DC, stormed the Capitol and shut down the Congress. They can't even count the EC votes.

Not only have you cost businesses there MILLIONS in lost revenue over just a single day but you've woken the sleeping bear. America will not stand for your shit any longer.

What a great birthday present to me! :eusa_dance:

Stop the BS . Are you a Russian troll
Or a traitor?

I'm not the one who just got caught lying about election fraud, snowflake.

I'm not the one who took $1.5 BILLION from the CCP.

I'm not the one who was caught facilitating CCP espionage for DECADES.

I'm not the one who screwed a CCP spy and hired another.

I'm not the one who has allowed a proven CCP spy facilitator remain on the House Intel Committee.

Your attempt at projection has failed.
You are the one making up BS

Forum List

Back