U.S. senator says Biden administration disinformation board likely illegal

What's so surprising that this Biden stolen Administration ....creates a board that is illegal?

That's what they do....it goes without saying.

Thugs will be thugs! :dunno:
No proof the election was stolen and not able to explain why the new board is illegal… shocking.

You've been told what this board will do, all throughout this thread.

You screech NUH UH!! like a toddler told to take a nap.
Hahahahaha. Oh good this thread of wingnut trolls tells what this new board is going to do. And like a good puppet you ignorantly believe what you’re being told. Excellent. At least you admit to your absurd ways

How can they be? You support an unelected government agency dictating what opinions are valid.

That is so very NOT loving the Constitution.
Can you show what I’ve said in support? Can you make any intelligent argument showing how exactly they are violating the constitution? No and no

yeah...i think this is coming too...especially with this RoevWade re-do.

torching a pro-life clinic.

Trying to disrupt catholic services on mother's day.

Clear message from Biden/harris regime...'Go Forth and Terrorize'.

Last edited:
I see nothing wrong with the press office of the executive branch and our health agencies communicating with news outlets and social media as to the current information known during a pandemic. Especially with all the crazy disinformation that was getting tossed out there. The past 6 year has been an embarrassment as for as honest communicating is concerned. I mean people honestly think COVID was a hoax and the presidential election was stolen. It’s incredible

Government has been the primary source of disinformation on the subject.

In fact, the entire “pandemic” has been based almost entirely on hyperbole, disinformation, and fearmongering.

And too many, including you, were (and still are) stupid enough to fall for the whole scam.

Government has been the primary source of disinformation on the subject.

In fact, the entire “pandemic” has been based almost entirely on hyperbole, disinformation, and fearmongering.

And too many, including you, were (and still are) stupid enough to fall for the whole scam.
Gov't has been the primary source of Disinformation in the US since the Great Depression if not longer.

Forum List

Back