U.S. senator says Biden administration disinformation board likely illegal

What if the people who wrote the source materials are lying about their intentions?

Recent history suggests there is no reason to trust the government.
Then when their actions contradict their defined duties you can complain.

Slade said:
The government has the responsibility to determine what is a threat to our country and act defensively do they not?

not with a ministry of truth. And not when it interferes with free speech they don't.

Then when their actions contradict their defined duties you can complain.
On the contrary -- I will complain whenever, wherever the fuck I want, and there isn't shit you can do about it.

You're just dying to inform on people, aren't you, bootlicker?

You can eat the government's shit all you want. Just don't expect normal people to believe you when you say it's yummy.

The White House has already done it.

White House ‘flagging’ posts for Facebook to censor over COVID ‘misinformation’

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Thursday the Biden administration is identifying “problematic” posts for Facebook to censor because they contain “misinformation” about COVID-19.

Psaki disclosed the government’s role in policing social media during her daily press briefing after Surgeon General Vivek Murthy called on companies to purge more pandemic posts.

The demand for censorship — and Psaki’s admission of government involvement — follows a series of flip-flops from health officials who contradicted themselves throughout the pandemic on issues such as mask efficacy, as well as censorship of claims that later gained credibility, such as the theory that COVID-19 leaked from a Chinese lab.

“We are in regular touch with the social media platforms and those engagements typically happen through members of our senior staff and also members of our COVID-19 team — given as Dr. Murthy conveyed, this is a big issue, of misinformation, specifically on the pandemic,” Psaki said.

She added: “We’ve increased disinformation research and tracking within the Surgeon General’s Office. We are flagging problematic posts for Facebook that spread disinformation.”

Psaki added, “it’s important to take faster action against harmful posts … and Facebook needs to move more quickly to remove harmful violative posts.”
I see nothing wrong with the press office of the executive branch and our health agencies communicating with news outlets and social media as to the current information known during a pandemic. Especially with all the crazy disinformation that was getting tossed out there. The past 6 year has been an embarrassment as for as honest communicating is concerned. I mean people honestly think COVID was a hoax and the presidential election was stolen. It’s incredible

Neither are they supposed to incite violence against their political opposition, spy on opposition, or encourage deadly violence against american citizens. They are not to leave our borders unguarded. They are supposed to protect free speech, the innocent, american citizens. They are not supposed to allow looting, burning, attacks assaults against american citizens. They are supposed to uphold law and order. They are not to overthrow other governments, call for the assassination of their leaders nor carry out assassinations against other leaders of other countries or political persons or american citizens in or out of this country.

but they violate all that.

Last edited:
I see nothing wrong with the press office of the executive branch and our health agencies communicating with news outlets and social media as to the current information known during a pandemic. Especially with all the crazy disinformation that was getting tossed out there. The past 6 year has been an embarrassment as for as honest communicating is concerned. I mean people honestly think COVID was a hoax and the presidential election was stolen. It’s incredible
Of course you don't see a problem with it. You're a good Soviet.

Everything. But you have to want to see it, not be willfully blind.

But what you lack in perception you make up for in obedience.
Are you not able to just give direct answers to direct questions? What’s with all the dodging

What's so surprising that this Biden stolen Administration ....creates a board that is illegal?

That's what they do....it goes without saying.

Thugs will be thugs! :dunno:

Forum List

Back