Under Federal Law Employers and Universities Cannot Mandate COVID Vaccinations

The "vaccine," isn't a "vaccine," anyway. It's an experimental shot that was rushed into production in only months, and it's effectiveness is still not really known, or it's long term detrimental effects. It's just a CONCOCTION of experimental drugs. It is NOT a "vaccine." Just like all those people invading America across our wide open southern border. They're not "migrants," they're ILLEGAL ALIENS, and they're bringing hundreds of thousands of new cases of covid with them.

And you and Mr. Kennedy need to retell us yet again for what reason?

The "vaccine," isn't a "vaccine," anyway. It's an experimental shot that was rushed into production in only months, and it's effectiveness is still not really known, or it's long term detrimental effects. It's just a CONCOCTION of experimental drugs. It is NOT a "vaccine." Just like all those people invading America across our wide open southern border. They're not "migrants," they're ILLEGAL ALIENS, and they're bringing hundreds of thousands of new cases of covid with them.
So you blame tramp.

Here's why.

This will create many lawsuits if employers or universities insist otherwise.

Can probably work for companies that offer insurance, if insurance companies, while raising rate cause they like to raise rates, offer a discount for a certain percentage of vaccinated imployees. It worked to an extent for smoking, and even helped get drug testing in the workplace, when law enforcement could no randomly test anybody they felt like.

The bottom line is this: mandating products authorized for Emergency Use Authorization status (EUA) violates federal law as detailed in the following legal notifications.

Jesus, i'm just not good w/ legalese :crybaby: .......a link from the link>>>>

~S~

It is illegal to FORCE anybody to take any kind of medical treatment.

But then there's a LOOOOONG list of "small print", of what can be taken away from you, denied you, and forced upon you in other ways.

Here's why.

Really? Schoolchildren have to have vaccinations even to go today care and first grade.

I know they don't get the smallpox vaccine anymore, but what about polio?

Here's why.

Really? Schoolchildren have to have vaccinations even to go today care and first grade.

I know they don't get the smallpox vaccine anymore, but what about polio?

They're approved. That's the catch. But I hear the vaccines being used here are nearing full approval? Then Nancy Pelosi can require all those Republican Congresscritters to get their shot. Until then, she's going to torture everyone with masks in hopes they'll pressure each other.

Nope. Sounds like not for another six months.

Approval takes longer. They need at least six solid months of data and then it will take at least another six months for the FDA to review it all.May 11, 2021
1621563403306.png

https://www.wkyc.com › vaccine

Comparing EUA vs. full approval from the FDA for vaccines | wkyc.com

So you blame tramp.
For what?

So you blame tramp.
I do.

Good for University of Indiana. I guess those that don't want it just on general principle can go somewhere else.

Forum List

Back