Unemployment falls to 8.3%

Horse shit, $8.00 an hour is slave labor for a working stiff,America needs not just jobs,but well paying jobs,the illegals have destroyed the wage structure in this country,and Obama is to blame,3 years and counting,and he has divided the Country .

I cant stand democrats, but must disagree Obama is to blame for illegals and the wage structure. Both parties suck on the issue.

You are a Republican, and you are arguing that wages are too low????

Republicans have constantly fought minimum wage increases and unions, the two things that support wage earners.

Are you really this confused?

I am. What makes me republican? The fact I dislike liars. The fact that democrats can not treat any one equally before examining the contents of their wallet.

Speak up!!!

Is that it? Is that your negative spin?

You guys are going to get killed in November.

Highest unemployment since when, Chris? And we're going to get killed? :lol:

Big time.

I actually feel sorry for you.

It's our children that are going to have to deal with this shit that you should feel sorry for. The country will be in a better place once the '60's hippy generation' are no longer in a position to hold sway here. I'll fight to hold onto what shreds of our country and the contitution are left until they're gone.

Highest unemployment since when, Chris? And we're going to get killed? :lol:

Big time.

It's our children that are going to have to deal with this shit that you should feel sorry for. The country will be in a better place once the '60's hippy generation' are no longer in a position to hold sway here. I'll fight to hold onto what shreds of our country and the contitution are left until they're gone.

Huh?

America is going to kick ass, now that the remnants of George Bush's horrible presidency are fading into the past.

If so, then compare the cost to the cost if Chrysler had gone under.

IF? who knows? What we do know is that the tax payers lost in the deal. Basic economy 101 if one fall there will be another to take it places. But the government prevent the natural selection in the name of saving union pensions.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is that all you got?

Man, you guys are going to get killed in November.

If that happens obama won't be the cause of it, his job record would be the political death of any president. It will be self inflected wound that kills the GOP.

Big time.

Huh?

America is going to kick ass, now that the remnants of George Bush's horrible presidency are fading into the past.

'Going to?' It's fading? Is that why things are no better now than when he left, over three years later?

IF? who knows? What we do know is that the tax payers lost in the deal. Basic economy 101 if one fall there will be another to take it places. But the government prevent the natural selection in the name of saving union pensions.

Is that all you got?

If that happens obama won't be the cause of it, his job record would be the political death of any president. It will be self inflected wound that kills the GOP.

the2bstimulus2band2bjobs.jpg

Huh?

'Going to?' It's fading? Is that why things are no better now than when he left, over three years later?

GDP has been growing since 2009.
The stock market has doubled since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
3.7 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

GM was saved, and is now the number one automaker in the world.

Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead, and we are out of Iraq.

We are much better off than four years ago.

Is that all you got?

the2bstimulus2band2bjobs.jpg

Obama’s made-up jobless numbers

But wait, what’s that little asterisk here? A record 1.2 million Americans left the labor force? 1.2 million?! Well, where’d they go? Oh, just left? Well, OK. But no, wait. What does that even mean?
CURL: Obama's made-up jobless numbers - Washington Times

I did. The tax payers lost 6 billion on the 'investment'.

FactCheck.org : Chrysler Paid in Full?

And the facts are that the automaker has not completely repaid the investments made by U.S. taxpayers, and that's the result of a decision by the Obama administration to forgive a significant portion of the original loan made by the previous administration.

An article from June of last year.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The payback of the bailouts to Chrysler have not been paid back.... utter fact...

Sorry Charlie... your repetitive lies will not work

Shit... even fuckedcheck won't back the lib spin. That's bad news. Can their word be trusted? Let's see how this 'Folgers' switch turns out.

"We've replaced the normally liberal conclusions of fuckedcheck.org with something that disagrees with them. Let's see if they turn on it like rabid tasmanian devils on crystal meth."

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- U.S. taxpayers likely lost $1.3 billion in the government bailout of Chrysler, the Treasury Department announced Thursday.
Taxpayers lose $1.3 billion as govt. exits Chrysler - Jul. 21, 2011

To the taxpayer.. nothing

Businesses go under all the time... it's a part of life... companies come in to being... companies exist for whatever time.. companies go out of business.. new companies come in to business and the cycle continues

Huh?

GDP has been growing since 2009.
The stock market has doubled since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
3.7 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

GM was saved, and is now the number one automaker in the world.

Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead, and we are out of Iraq.

We are much better off than four years ago.

Yeah, it's a wonderful life out there, all propped up to look real pretty... until the crash hits.

all republicans can see is bad news.

They worked very hard for bad news during the Bush years.

they accomplished their goals

Yep, as those unemployment benefits get cut off, people are returning to work and dropping out of the system right and left. Only a hack would see different.

Your party crashed the world economy and you refuse to take responsibilty for what your ideas did.

The American people are not all brainwashed like many of you righties here

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- U.S. taxpayers likely lost $1.3 billion in the government bailout of Chrysler, the Treasury Department announced Thursday.
Taxpayers lose $1.3 billion as govt. exits Chrysler - Jul. 21, 2011

To the taxpayer.. nothing

Businesses go under all the time... it's a part of life... companies come in to being... companies exist for whatever time.. companies go out of business.. new companies come in to business and the cycle continues

The only think jake understands is the entitlement program economics 101 wasn't taught in that program..

Your still a moron TDM.

Your Dems and the Reps are responsible for the state this country is in.

Keep telling yourself your Dems were innocent bystanders. You might believe it but anyone with half a brain knows better.

Guess that leaves you out.

Your still a moron TDM.

Your Dems and the Reps are responsible for the state this country is in.

Keep telling yourself your Dems were innocent bystanders. You might believe it but anyone with half a brain knows better.

Guess that leaves you out.

Obama brought the country back.

Obama is the Democrats Reagan.

It's morning in America.

Forum List

Back