Unless you're gay, on the dole, or a commie why would you vote Democrat ?

As an American, I'm offended each and every time some Tea Party Republican brings up wedge issues like an opposition to marriage equality or a woman's right to choose. The fears, hatreds and suspicion from the knuckle dragging Right Wing fringe groups serves to remind me of the darkest days of the Jim Crow South.

I fail to understand how an economic issue like wage disparity is so easily dismissed by the fringe Right Wingers. It's as if they would be happy having middle class wages slip and protect the wealthy. Can't they see that a vibrant middle class is the backbone of every free society?

Each and every time some progress is made: votes for women, the right to collective bargaining, environmental clean up, civil rights etc., it's always Rabid Right Wingers providing the resistance.

I suppose unless you're fabulously wealthy, love to live in a sea of industrial filth or a John Bircher, why would you vote Republican or follow the advice laid out by the Koch Brothers or their mouthpiece Limbaugh?

As we see in the above post, the main reason to vote Democrat is you are a low information, low intelligence person. Your grasp of facts is close to nil, your ability to reason is poor, and you consistently engage in confirmation bias.
There have been how mnay discussions on gay marriage here? In every one of them the arguments against it are laid out again and again. Now, no one needs to accept those as arguments. Or he can say he finds the other side's arguments more compelling. That's OK. What's not OK is that every time the left/dem side declares the only reason to oppose gay marriage is bigotry and hate. This is after page after page of discussion.
They cannot learn. They cannot reason. What they know is wrong. Thus they vote Dem.

As an American, I'm offended each and every time some Tea Party Republican brings up wedge issues like an opposition to marriage equality or a woman's right to choose. The fears, hatreds and suspicion from the knuckle dragging Right Wing fringe groups serves to remind me of the darkest days of the Jim Crow South.

I fail to understand how an economic issue like wage disparity is so easily dismissed by the fringe Right Wingers. It's as if they would be happy having middle class wages slip and protect the wealthy. Can't they see that a vibrant middle class is the backbone of every free society?

Each and every time some progress is made: votes for women, the right to collective bargaining, environmental clean up, civil rights etc., it's always Rabid Right Wingers providing the resistance.

I suppose unless you're fabulously wealthy, love to live in a sea of industrial filth or a John Bircher, why would you vote Republican or follow the advice laid out by the Koch Brothers or their mouthpiece Limbaugh?

OK, you're a retard.

The central focus of the Tea Party has little if anything to do with any other issue than reducing government spending.

When I see someone harranging TEA party people about all these other bullshit issues, fudge packing, abortion, dope smoking, wetbacks, birth control, etc. I know I'm looking at another partisan hack who isn't interested in the simple inarguable fact that government debt is far, far to excessive and that spending either will be brought under control or the country will fall.

All those other issues don't amount to a lick of shit if the US Dollar becomes the equvilant of the Zimbabwean Dollar.

these appear to be the three main reasons why people vote Democrat....

anyone...?

Even IF they are on the dole, I would think an informed voter
would want to see a prosperous economy, as opposed to the flaccid one we have now. Only a conservative believes in doing what it takes to achieve that goal, by implementing polices that create job growth.

what "policies" would those be you rw hack? Deregulation? More tax cuts for the rich? Been there, done that.

Deregulation worked out for the Savings and Loan sector back in the late 1980s, didn't it? Deregulation worked out for the airlines. Eastern, Pan Am, and TWA really made out great after that. Deregulation was great for the financial sector. In 2007, they had Bush's Secretary of the Treasury Hank Paulson go to Capital Hill hat in hand for a $780,000,000 bail out.

Can anyone show us when, where and how federal deregulation has benefitted our economy? Under deregulation, businesses failed, financial sectors asked for federal bail outs while rewarding their own managers who oversaw their failure with huge bonuses.

What a great idea! Deregulate and condense the wealth even more.

Deregulation worked out for the Savings and Loan sector back in the late 1980s, didn't it? Deregulation worked out for the airlines. Eastern, Pan Am, and TWA really made out great after that. Deregulation was great for the financial sector. In 2007, they had Bush's Secretary of the Treasury Hank Paulson go to Capital Hill hat in hand for a $780,000,000 bail out.

Can anyone show us when, where and how federal deregulation has benefitted our economy? Under deregulation, businesses failed, financial sectors asked for federal bail outs while rewarding their own managers who oversaw their failure with huge bonuses.

What a great idea! Deregulate and condense the wealth even more.

More low information nonsense.
Deregulation has benefiited the commode industry, as you know.

anyone...?

Easy

Because Republicans are only concerned with protecting the interests of the wealthiest Americans

The sad part is no matter how often something like is debunked, shown conclusively to be false in every aspect, he will continue to repeat it. It's like a religion.

Opposition arguments are dismissed as 'low information' (a Limbaugh buzz word) or 'retarded' (as in it takes one to know one). Just like scientific evidence, any argument that soundly refutes the Rabid Right party line is not refuted on its merits, but dismissed as junk.

Why would any thinking person subscribe to such a rigid and dismissive political dogma?

you fail to understand a lot.....all of today's issues you mentioned are related to being either gay, on the dole (dependent), or a commie...which one are YOU...?

all of your issues mentioned are related to the above 3 categories...for example...

....womens 'right to choose' is just an euphemism for the killing of innocent babies who are being denied their 'right to life'.....this so-called 'right to choose' is pushed by commies who have no belief in the 'right to life' given to us by our Creator...

....government control of wages is a form of communism...

....environmental control has become a venue for communism....

Opposition arguments are dismissed as 'low information' (a Limbaugh buzz word) or 'retarded' (as in it takes one to know one). Just like scientific evidence, any argument that soundly refutes the Rabid Right party line is not refuted on its merits, but dismissed as junk.

Why would any thinking person subscribe to such a rigid and dismissive political dogma?

There are no arguments on your side. Your 'argument" consists of "the GOP is only for the rich", "Tea Party people hate gays." That isn't an argument, Einstein.
I call you low information because in every post you write opinions that are contrary to fact and logic. Indeed, you cannot separate what a fact is from what an opinion is. But dont feel bad, all the other lo-lo's do the same thing.

anyone...?

If I had a choice between two candidates, and knew the Republican was bought out, not acting independently, and the Democrat was sincere and actually wanted to do good, I would vote for the Democrat. Even if the Republican (in this case) would say he'd do this and that for you, he'd end up screwing you because he's not acting independently for your interests. Obviously this story is one example, and it were the Democrat who I thought was bought out I'd vote for the Republican.

I vote on a person by person basis, not party by party basis.

That's probably the best we can do really with only 2-3 choices, right? Why concern yourself so much with labels when 95% of the time they mean nothing when compared to the REAL character of the candidate?

Last edited:

you fail to understand a lot.....all of today's issues you mentioned are related to being either gay, on the dole (dependent), or a commie...which one are YOU...?

all of your issues mentioned are related to the above 3 categories...for example...

....womens 'right to choose' is just an euphemism for the killing of innocent babies who are being denied their 'right to life'.....this so-called 'right to choose' is pushed by commies who have no belief in the 'right to life' given to us by our Creator...

That Joe McCarthy playbook is getting pretty dog eared by now isn't it? The days of seeing a Communist behind every shrub are long gone, but the ignorance of the definition of communism lives on in the Illiterate Belt.

If I owned a business and I was interested in keeping wages and benefits low while cutting all Government oversight....I would vote Republican

Republicans have delivered what they promised during the Reagan Revolution. A destruction of the middle class

That Joe McCarthy playbook is getting pretty dog eared by now isn't it? The days of seeing a Communist behind every shrub are long gone, but the ignorance of the definition of communism lives on in the Illiterate Belt.

i use the word 'commie' as a blanket term.....because it basically covers the many other euphemisms you lefties use to describe your big government aspirations...

Last edited:
If I owned a business and I was interested in keeping wages and benefits low while cutting all Government oversight....I would vote Republican

Republicans have delivered what they promised during the Reagan Revolution. A destruction of the middle class

But what if you knew the Democratic candidate was a corporate sponsored robot, and knew that the Republican was a sincere, independent person who really actually wanted to help his constituents at all costs?

Would you still vote Democrat? Does "party" mean that much to you where you'd be willing to pass up a sincere person for one who would work secretly for the best interest of the sponsors?

That don't make any sense, bro.

Last edited:

anyone...?

Easy

Because Republicans are only concerned with protecting the interests of the wealthiest Americans

And Libs are ONLY concerned about protecting the interests of the non-productive Americans. I'd be willing to bet, though, that the "rightwingers" of the world would rapidly accept a million bucks if it was offered to them for free.

Forum List

Back