Unless you're gay, on the dole, or a commie why would you vote Democrat ?

If I owned a business and I was interested in keeping wages and benefits low while cutting all Government oversight....I would vote Republican

Republicans have delivered what they promised during the Reagan Revolution. A destruction of the middle class

And yet there would be few jobs available if not for Conservative entrepreneurs and free-market participants. Lib whiners are simply angry that they don't have what the Jones's of the world have. Thus the endless tantrums, whimpering, and whining.

I understand the attraction of the Republican Party

If you want to be able to drill for oil anywhere you want, stop enforcement of environmental regulations and block the advancement of alternative energy technology.......The GOP is for you!

you fail to understand a lot.....all of today's issues you mentioned are related to being either gay, on the dole (dependent), or a commie...which one are YOU...?

all of your issues mentioned are related to the above 3 categories...for example...

....womens 'right to choose' is just an euphemism for the killing of innocent babies who are being denied their 'right to life'.....this so-called 'right to choose' is pushed by commies who have no belief in the 'right to life' given to us by our Creator...

....government control of wages is a form of communism...

....environmental control has become a venue for communism....
That Joe McCarthy playbook is getting pretty dog eared by now isn't it? The days of seeing a Communist behind every shrub are long gone, but the ignorance of the definition of communism lives on in the Illiterate Belt.

i use the word 'commie' as a blanket term.....because it basically covers the many other euphemisms you lefties use to describe your big government aspirations...
Yes, and you use the term incorrectly but the phrase "useless little asswipe" covers you just fine.

Reasons to vote democrat, including the ones in the OP:

1. Ignorance
2. The DNC will allow you not to have to work. (dependency, on the dole)
3. You're racist. (dependency)
4. You hate capitalism. (commie)
5. You want the government to take care of you. (dependency)
6. You hate America. (commie)

so far every reason people vote democrat today seems to fall under being gay, on the dole (dependency), or a commie....

the only exception seems to be mental/emotional shortcomings...

1. Ignorance

so far every reason people vote democrat today seems to fall under being gay, on the dole (dependency), or a commie....

That's exactly it!! Discussion over. :lol:

1. Ignorance

Don’t think my answer falls into that category [MENTION=1636]ScreamingEagle[/MENTION]. I’ll restate:

What if you knew absolutely that the Republican is bought out, a special-interest controlled robot that’s going to only help his sponsors, and the Democrat is actually a really good person with some good ideas and a heart to help only his constituency to the best of his ability.

You’d still vote Republican? Do party labels really mean THAT much to you?

Last edited:
That Joe McCarthy playbook is getting pretty dog eared by now isn't it? The days of seeing a Communist behind every shrub are long gone, but the ignorance of the definition of communism lives on in the Illiterate Belt.

i use the word 'commie' as a blanket term.....because it basically covers the many other euphemisms you lefties use to describe your big government aspirations...
Yes, and you use the term incorrectly but the phrase "useless little asswipe" covers you just fine.

i realize you probably have ten terms to cover wiping your ass but i just summed it up in one to make it simple for simpletons like you...

If you want to be able to drill for oil anywhere you want, stop enforcement of environmental regulations and block the advancement of alternative energy technology.......The GOP is for you!

And yet you use fossil fuel/natural gas to power your car and heat your house. Even if you heat your house with electricity it is likely generated by a coal plant somewhere.

And yet you use fossil fuel/natural gas to power your car and heat your house. Even if you heat your house with electricity it is likely generated by a coal plant somewhere.

This, fucking hypocrites.

Cartoon-Before-You-Vote-GOP-jpg.jpg

1. Ignorance

Don’t think my answer falls into that category. I’ll restate:

What if you knew absolutely that the Republican is bought out, a special-interest controlled robot that’s going to only help his sponsors, and the Democrat is actually a really good person with some good ideas and a heart to help only his constituency to the best of his ability.

You’d still vote Republican? Do party labels really mean THAT much to you?

no they don't....it's the ideas/philosophy/track record of the candidate that really matters....

however i had Obama pegged as a muslim commie before he was elected the first time...

RWer, how far was the fall that you struck your head? You have apparently forgotten the liberal mantra that Republicans can't win elections. You apparently have forgotten that the democrats have been in power for the last 7 years. 2007 Barney Frank toolk over the finance committee and in no less in two years of his leadership, from behind, the country took it up the pooper, no surprise.

no they don't....it's the ideas/philosophy/track record of the candidate that really matters....

however i had Obama pegged as a muslim commie before he was elected the first time...

First time around, I was optimistic (regarding Obama). Second time around, I was fully aware of who he is and thus did not vote for him.

Democrats don't have ties to the rich? I just don't get where you're coming from sometimes RW.

Again, if Republicans were TRULY the sole representors of the rich, then they would win every election given that they would have a vastly larger sums of money to work with in campaigns. Obama receives funding from Goldman Sachs the same way his Republican counterparts do. Did the pharma industry donate millions to the Obama campaign for “fun”?

Both sides play the game.

Get where I’m going at?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back