Unusual Murder of Many CIA Spies linked to the lost/sold/mishandled 47 Empty Top Secret Folders???

The CIA has called on its frontline spies to step up their operational security around the world after dozens of informants have been arrested, killed or otherwise compromised in recent years, the New York Times reported Tuesday.

A cable sent last week from top US counterintelligence officials to every agency station and base included the exact number of human sources arrested or executed by rival services — a detail that is typically a closely guarded secret, the Times reported.

12 in China alone
It's the New York Times. Are you ready to believe ANYTHING from the New York Times?

The CIA has called on its frontline spies to step up their operational security around the world after dozens of informants have been arrested, killed or otherwise compromised in recent years, the New York Times reported Tuesday.

A cable sent last week from top US counterintelligence officials to every agency station and base included the exact number of human sources arrested or executed by rival services — a detail that is typically a closely guarded secret, the Times reported.

12 in China alone
the 12 in china happened in 2017….

I'll believe them over the crap YOU read stink breath
I hate democrats and what they have done. If it would harm a Democrat and I knew a secret, I would tell it. If I knew an agent, I would hide him. If I knew of an act I would conceal it.

I hope democrats have lied too far and their nonsense about foreign nuclear secrets is taken seriously if for no other reason than giving democrats a nuclear spanking.

In 2021 there was a very unusual killing of a large number of CIA spies.

There is a possibility that some of those 47 empty top secret folders, or other top secret documents that Trump mishandled could be linked to the killing of several CIA agents.

Obviously there were extremely important and top secret information in those folders, as they were labeled "Top Secret"

This is just one of several extremely serious and incredibly sad and dangerous outcomes of Trump's highly criminal behavior. MAGA republicans are too busy bending over for Trump to even comprehend the seriousness of Trump's crime. Trump has compromised national security big time.

US lives and security are at extreme risk because Trump lost our countries most important Top Secret documents.
MAGA republicans don't even remotely comprehend how serious Trump's crime is.

Hey Fuckwit, your link is to a Dimtard panel discussion on the Halfwit Joy Reid’s show.

Got any evidence to back up your lying sack of shit thread title?

Last edited:
I hate democrats and what they have done. If it would harm a Democrat and I knew a secret, I would tell it. If I knew an agent, I would hide him. If I knew of an act I would conceal it.

I hope democrats have lied too far and their nonsense about foreign nuclear secrets is taken seriously if for no other reason than giving democrats a nuclear spanking.
You would excuse Trump if he ate a baby on live TV

The Dangerous assessment is going to be a gut punch for the MAGA republicans.

Then we will get a glimpse of just how treacherous Trump's crimes are.

Trump compromised national security. CIA spies might have died because of Trump, that's a scary thought.

There were so many empty folders, 47 empties in addition to the docs that were found, that there could be so much top secret material that was compromised.

We are just beginning to understand the scope of Trump's crimes.
Empty folder = 47 CIA spies killed?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The contents of the folders are extremely serious, that is why they are marked Top Secret.

We need to see what they find in the dangerousness hearing, it could be devastating.
The contents of the empty folders?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back