UPDATE: Christian business sues Michigan city for banning them from Farmers Market for opposing.....

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-6-3_11-0-54.png

UPDATE: Christian Business Sues Michigan City for Banning Them From Farmers' Market for Opposing Same-Sex Marriage
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good for them hope they win, nobody should have the right to blackmail someone else. Under Obama that would be fine. Hopefully they sue the crap out of them and win and win big!

If the state's PA laws permits the city to do so, then the suit is a loser.

Do they have to sell their cucumbers to the fags?

Last edited:
Sad that in 2017, some conservatives in the U.S. insist on behaving like their religious 3rd world counterparts in the Middle East.

Sad that in 2017, some conservatives in the U.S. insist on behaving like their religious 3rd world counterparts in the Middle East.
sad that in 2017, some still don't understand Freedom of Religion.
Oh please. I bet you oppose Sharia Law, don't you? Then you oppose your own idea of Freedom of Religion. :rolleyes:
Aspects of it, yes.

But, nice deflection.

the people at the farm market aren't, as far as I know, forcing people to follow their religion on pain of death.

Oh please. I bet you oppose Sharia Law, don't you? Then you oppose your own idea of Freedom of Religion. :rolleyes:
Aspects of it, yes.

But, nice deflection.

the people at the farm market aren't, as far as I know, forcing people to follow their religion on pain of death.
Yeah thanks to laws we've made and enforced. Once upon a time, people were burning "witches" alive because their religion demanded it.

Aspects of it, yes.

But, nice deflection.

Yeah thanks to laws we've made and enforced. Once upon a time, people were burning "witches" alive because their religion demanded it.
Once upon a time, people were burning "witches" alive because their religion demanded it.

One, the rest were hanged or stoned.

and, as you stated, "Once upon a time"

and how long ago was that?

BTW, I'm referring to this country

Last edited:
Aspects of it, yes.

But, nice deflection.

Once upon a time, people were burning "witches" alive because their religion demanded it.

No long ago in the ME, remember the guy in the cage? Oh wait...christians didn't do that

Aspects of it, yes.

But, nice deflection.

Long ago. But there are still people here demanding the right to punish others because their religion demands it. 1 or 2 more generations should see the end of that in the U.S. at least.

Aspects of it, yes.

But, nice deflection.

No long ago in the ME, remember the guy in the cage? Oh wait...christians didn't do that
"We're not as bad as the worst religious lunatics in the Middle East." What the hell kind of argument is that?

Aspects of it, yes.

But, nice deflection.

That was harsh. Now we just whip 'em with a wet noodle.

Aspects of it, yes.

But, nice deflection.

Long ago. But there are still people here demanding the right to punish others because their religion demands it. 1 or 2 more generations should see the end of that in the U.S. at least.

Who's being punished?

The farmers, for not being allowed to sell their produce?

The baker being fined for NOT baking a cake?

etc etc

Aspects of it, yes.

But, nice deflection.

"We're not as bad as the worst religious lunatics in the Middle East." What the hell kind of argument is that?

You leftist islamapologists need to be reminded now and again

Aspects of it, yes.

But, nice deflection.

Who's being punished?

The farmers, for not being allowed to sell their produce?

The baker being fined for NOT baking a cake?

etc etc
Burn someone at the stake because you claim your religion demands it? You get punished. Illegally refuse service to people who have never harmed you but you claim your religion demands it? You get punished.

Forum List

Back