Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.

You've got no evidence, dolt. I ain't enraged, I'm simply pointing out that you're a shameless Repug idiot who doesn't care about facts. Which is true of all Repugs.

Now....remember the Old Dominion study?
"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf
We've got about a half to three quarters of a million illegal votes accounted for.

But....if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now

a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe more than six and a half percent went to the polls???
Maybe..... 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You bet they did.

Soooo....how many?

This from the career criminal and congenital liar:
"But this was an election that was, in many ways, about anger. And Trump and Sanders capitalized on that.

“Yes.” Clinton nods. “And I beat both of them.”
Inside Hillary Clinton’s Surreal Post-Election Life

Only if one counts the illegal aliens who voted for her.

Kidding about what? Needing to provide proof of identity to get a state-issued ID or driver's license?

"AB60 licenses are said to require proof of identity, but the use of a Mexican Consular Card has been brought into serious question. A Mexican Federal Electoral Card, Mexican Institute National Electoral Card, Mexican Passport, or Mexican Consular Card are accepted as forms of ID to procure a California driver license. Several other types of foreign identification cards may be used as well."
California Licenses 800K Illegal Aliens as Motor Voter Law Looms - Breitbart

Sure looks like Democrats produced a scheme to allow illegal aliens to vote, huh?

In your mind, sure. Hell, maybe even in reality. You haven't provided any actual evidence of it, though. Just speculation. ;)
It's not speculative. Pandering to illegal aliens has become the norm. Fighting racism yada yada. Pandering is pandering.

Do you understand what the word speculative means? Saying "pandering is pandering" is not evidence of millions of illegals being registered to vote, nor evidence of millions of illegals having voted for Clinton.

"Do you understand what the word speculative means? "

Of course I do, you dunce....I'm far better educated than you.

Speculative refers to 'Trump colluded with Putin" and "Trump obstructed justice."

It doesn't apply to me, I've provided lots of evidence of both millions of illegal aliens in the country, and of Obama telling them to vote, and of Democrats making that a simple....automatic.....process.

And, as bonus, proven you a lying low-life.

Any questions?

You are so intelligent and well-educated that you are quoting and responding to a post not directed at you. ;)

You've also continued to spout straw man arguments; I have claimed neither that Trump colluded with Putin, nor that Trump obstructed justice.

You have continued to ignore the relevant laws in California regarding voting, which have been shown to you. You've repeatedly cited an LA Times article, either completely misunderstanding simple statements in that article or lying about them. You've even been shown another LA Times article, a link to which is in the article you have spammed a link to in this thread, which says that illegals who get licenses in CA will not be registered to vote.

You have also spammed a link to a Brietbart article about CA law AB1461 as though it is evidence of 3 million illegals voting for Clinton in the past presidential election, but somehow ignored that the law in question wasn't in effect during the election. That is clearly stated in the opening of the article, which you have quoted multiple times. :lol:

To summarize, you have made a few claims regarding illegals voting, posted a couple of link which are, at best, very weak evidence to support your claims, then you have ignored any countering arguments or evidence and, instead, called those arguing with you liars (mostly without pointing out the supposed lies) and claimed some sort of internet victory.

I've had about all of the "because I say so" arguing as I am willing to deal with in this thread. So, congratulations! You can claim another victory for using such an annoying, senseless form of debate that another person will stop bothering to engage with you. :clap2:

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

You've got no evidence, dolt. I ain't enraged, I'm simply pointing out that you're a shameless Repug idiot who doesn't care about facts. Which is true of all Repugs.

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf
We've got about a half to three quarters of a million illegal votes accounted for.

....and now

a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

You bet they did.

Soooo....how many?

This is from the article that you posted, idiot -

"However, our results also support the arguments made by voting and immigrant rights organizations that the portion of non-citizen immigrants who participate in U.S. elections is quite small. Indeed, given the extraordinary efforts made by the Obama and McCain campaigns to mobilize voters in 2008, the relatively small portion of non-citizens who voted in 2008 likely exceeded the portion of non-citizens voting in other recent U.S. elections."

So what exactly are you whining about, again?

Repug voter suppression of minorities is a much bigger problem, as indicated in this recent N. Carolina appeals court ruling. Even the arch-conservative U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear this case, after the Repug N. Carolina government objected:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/politics/voter-id-laws-supreme-court-north-carolina.html?_r=0

You see a pattern here, lightweight? I, the liberal, present real evidence to support my position. You, the hopelessly stupid, unsophisticated Repug partisan goober hack, present absolutely nothing.

You've got nothing, Repug lightweight. You're nothing but a sad Trump clown. Go put your clown suit on.

....and now

and...

You bet they did.

Soooo....how many?

"However, our results also support the arguments made by voting and immigrant rights organizations that the portion of non-citizen immigrants who participate in U.S. elections is quite small. Indeed, given the extraordinary efforts made by the Obama and McCain campaigns to mobilize voters in 2008, the relatively small portion of non-citizens who voted in 2008 likely exceeded the portion of non-citizens voting in other recent U.S. elections."

Repug voter suppression of minorities is a much bigger problem, as indicated in this recent N. Carolina appeals court ruling. Even the arch-conservative U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear this case, after the Repug N. Carolina government objected:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/politics/voter-id-laws-supreme-court-north-carolina.html?_r=0

You see a pattern here, lightweight? I, the liberal, present real evidence to support my position. You, the hopelessly stupid, unsophisticated Repug partisan goober hack, present absolutely nothing.

You've got nothing, Repug lightweight. You're nothing but a sad Trump clown. Go put your clown suit on.

"However, our results also support the arguments made by voting and immigrant rights organizations that the portion of non-citizen immigrants who participate in U.S. elections is quite small."

Sooo...you've provided an admission that illegal aliens vote.

Excellent beginning.

You should continue in this vein, and admit that your incapable of thinking, and simply parrot DNC talking point.

Immediately.

"AB60 licenses are said to require proof of identity, but the use of a Mexican Consular Card has been brought into serious question. A Mexican Federal Electoral Card, Mexican Institute National Electoral Card, Mexican Passport, or Mexican Consular Card are accepted as forms of ID to procure a California driver license. Several other types of foreign identification cards may be used as well."
California Licenses 800K Illegal Aliens as Motor Voter Law Looms - Breitbart

Sure looks like Democrats produced a scheme to allow illegal aliens to vote, huh?

In your mind, sure. Hell, maybe even in reality. You haven't provided any actual evidence of it, though. Just speculation. ;)
It's not speculative. Pandering to illegal aliens has become the norm. Fighting racism yada yada. Pandering is pandering.

Do you understand what the word speculative means? Saying "pandering is pandering" is not evidence of millions of illegals being registered to vote, nor evidence of millions of illegals having voted for Clinton.

Speculative refers to 'Trump colluded with Putin" and "Trump obstructed justice."

It doesn't apply to me, I've provided lots of evidence of both millions of illegal aliens in the country, and of Obama telling them to vote, and of Democrats making that a simple....automatic.....process.

Any questions?

You are so intelligent and well-educated that you are quoting and responding to a post not directed at you. ;)

You've also continued to spout straw man arguments; I have claimed neither that Trump colluded with Putin, nor that Trump obstructed justice.

You have continued to ignore the relevant laws in California regarding voting, which have been shown to you. You've repeatedly cited an LA Times article, either completely misunderstanding simple statements in that article or lying about them. You've even been shown another LA Times article, a link to which is in the article you have spammed a link to in this thread, which says that illegals who get licenses in CA will not be registered to vote.

You have also spammed a link to a Brietbart article about CA law AB1461 as though it is evidence of 3 million illegals voting for Clinton in the past presidential election, but somehow ignored that the law in question wasn't in effect during the election. That is clearly stated in the opening of the article, which you have quoted multiple times. :lol:

To summarize, you have made a few claims regarding illegals voting, posted a couple of link which are, at best, very weak evidence to support your claims, then you have ignored any countering arguments or evidence and, instead, called those arguing with you liars (mostly without pointing out the supposed lies) and claimed some sort of internet victory.

I've had about all of the "because I say so" arguing as I am willing to deal with in this thread. So, congratulations! You can claim another victory for using such an annoying, senseless form of debate that another person will stop bothering to engage with you. :clap2:

"....you are quoting and responding to a post not directed at you. "

And the problem with that is.....what?

Seems that your inner Fascist is showing.

....and now

and...

You bet they did.

Soooo....how many?

"However, our results also support the arguments made by voting and immigrant rights organizations that the portion of non-citizen immigrants who participate in U.S. elections is quite small."

Excellent beginning.

You should continue in this vein, and admit that your incapable of thinking, and simply parrot DNC talking point.

Immediately.

Not really. "Quite small" can mean nothing. What's shameful is how you've exaggerated this "problem" immensely, like the intellectually dishonest Trump Repug clown that are. While ignoring the much bigger voter suppression problem, of course.

Not that your shameful dishonesty bothers you at all.

The PC trademarked two-finger exercise program - Ladies, begin. Crtl C now Ctrl V, again, Crtl C now Ctrl V. Make it burn, that's the spirit.

Any questions?

Seems that your inner Fascist is showing.[/QUOTE

I'm just posting here again in order to allow you to once again respond with a personal attack and reveal that you have become that which you hate.

Yes, that's the same interview where Obama promotes how voters must be U.S. citizens. You know, what you bizarrely refer to as encouraging illegal aliens to vote.

:lmao:

You're a riot, PoliticalHack.

Is this what you can't deny, Ugly?

Obama makes this outrageous claim:
"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch you.'
Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

This continual trying to spin it backwards onto Obama or Hillary Clinton is not working for you.

Neither one of them campaigned on a rigged election, nor suggested that their supporters committ a FELONY by voting twice. "You don't know if your mail in ballot gets counted--came out of Trump's mouth"
Did Trump encourage his Colorado supporters to vote twice?
Trump Urges Supporters To Vote Twice, Claiming ‘Rigged’ Election [Breaking]

Trump has a lot of stupid supporters that would have taken action on that comment. And if you've ever volunteered at an election precinct you would know the checks and balances that go on--which is why voter FRAUD is so rare.
31 In A Billion: Election Expert's Report Shatters Right-Wing Media Voter ID Myths

"This continual trying to spin it backwards onto Obama or Hillary Clinton is not working for you. "

Yeah, it is.

That's why you're here....because I exposed the snake, Obama.

He told illegal aliens to vote for Bill's wife.
The authorized breaking the law.

In your support of him....you share the contumely....better look that up, dunce.

Look lil Einstein you're just trying to prop up the Ass Clown that is sitting in the Oval Office with his outrageous claim that the reason he didn't win the popular vote was because 3 to 5 million illegals voted in this country.

It was Trump that campaigned on a RIGGED election. It was Trump that encouraged his supporters to vote more than once. It was Trump that told them to NOT TRUST the system that they're mail in ballots may not be getting counted. It was Trump that stated that if he didn't "win" the election it would be because the election was rigged. It was Trump that encouraged his supporters to commit a FELONY and a couple of them did.

Trump-Rigged-Race.jpg

imrs.php

Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa

Man_arrested_for_voting_twice_0_2258757_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Texas Trump Supporter Arrested For Trying to Vote Twice

Both of these people stated that the reason they did it--was because they believed Trump when he said the election was rigged. Most noteworthy they did not find anyone that tried to vote twice for Hillary Clinton.
Woman Arrested For Allegedly Voting For Trump Twice Because Polls Are “Rigged”

No illegal is STUPID enough to RISK getting caught and deported--just so they can cast a vote--DUMBASS.

But--I think it would be a great idea to do a nationwide audit on everyone that cast a vote for the Ass Clown to insure there aren't more of them.

A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast
31 In A Billion: Election Expert's Report Shatters Right-Wing Media Voter ID Myths

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

Let's review:

1. California is the state with the largest number of illegal aliens

2. They and a dozen other states give them IDs and driver's licenses

3. When they sign up for driver's licenses, they are automatically registered to vote.

4. The main issue in this election was whether illegal aliens would be allowed to remain in this country.

5. Imbeciles....Democrats.....maintain that these honest, law-abiding non-citizens (illegal aliens) would never break the law and vote....

....even though the snake, Obama, told them to and that there'd be no repercussions.

Makes sense, huh?

Lets look at the dots.

California had the lowest percentage for Trump.

Trump ran on an anti illegal immigrant platform.

California has more illegals than Carter has Liver Pills.

California has lax voter ID requirement.

Most of the large voting districts are run by Democrat politicians.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect those dots, does it?.

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch you.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

This continual trying to spin it backwards onto Obama or Hillary Clinton is not working for you.

Neither one of them campaigned on a rigged election, nor suggested that their supporters committ a FELONY by voting twice. "You don't know if your mail in ballot gets counted--came out of Trump's mouth"

Trump has a lot of stupid supporters that would have taken action on that comment. And if you've ever volunteered at an election precinct you would know the checks and balances that go on--which is why voter FRAUD is so rare.

"This continual trying to spin it backwards onto Obama or Hillary Clinton is not working for you. "

Yeah, it is.

In your support of him....you share the contumely....better look that up, dunce.

Look lil Einstein you're just trying to prop up the Ass Clown that is sitting in the Oval Office with his outrageous claim that the reason he didn't win the popular vote was because 3 to 5 million illegals voted in this country.

It was Trump that campaigned on a RIGGED election. It was Trump that encouraged his supporters to vote more than once. It was Trump that told them to NOT TRUST the system that they're mail in ballots may not be getting counted. It was Trump that stated that if he didn't "win" the election it would be because the election was rigged. It was Trump that encouraged his supporters to commit a FELONY and a couple of them did.

Trump-Rigged-Race.jpg

imrs.php

Both of these people stated that the reason they did it--was because they believed Trump when he said the election was rigged. Most noteworthy they did not find anyone that tried to vote twice for Hillary Clinton.

No illegal is STUPID enough to RISK getting caught and deported--just so they can cast a vote--DUMBASS.

But--I think it would be a great idea to do a nationwide audit on everyone that cast a vote for the Ass Clown to insure there aren't more of them.

A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast

Let's review:

3. When they sign up for driver's licenses, they are automatically registered to vote.

4. The main issue in this election was whether illegal aliens would be allowed to remain in this country.

5. Imbeciles....Democrats.....maintain that these honest, law-abiding non-citizens (illegal aliens) would never break the law and vote....

....even though the snake, Obama, told them to and that there'd be no repercussions.

Makes sense, huh?

Lets look at the dots.

If it's so easy - why can't you prove jack-shit?

....and now

and...

You bet they did.

Soooo....how many?

Excellent beginning.

Immediately.

Quoting your article is "parroting DNC talking points"?

You're a fucking idiot with no facts, no game, and no intellect.

....and now

and...

You bet they did.

Soooo....how many?

Excellent beginning.

Immediately.

Not really. "Quite small" can mean nothing. What's shameful is how you've exaggerated this "problem" immensely, like the intellectually dishonest Trump Repug clown that are. While ignoring the much bigger voter suppression problem, of course.

Not that your shameful dishonesty bothers you at all.

"Quite small" can mean nothing."

But you don't now what it means, huh?

It is an admission that illegal aliens vote...illegally....just as the snake, Obama, told them to.

Now...how about admitting that your posts are dictated directly from the DNC.

Waiting.

Any questions?

I'm just posting here again in order to allow you to once again respond with a personal attack and reveal that you have become that which you hate.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Truman.

Yeah, it is.

Trump-Rigged-Race.jpg

imrs.php

Let's review:

Makes sense, huh?

Lets look at the dots.

Truth infuriates the Left's indoctrinees, as can be seen throughout this thread.

Yeah, it is.

Trump-Rigged-Race.jpg

imrs.php

Let's review:

Makes sense, huh?

Lets look at the dots.

If it's so easy - why can't you prove jack-shit?

Whenever you Leftists are reduced to vulgarity it indicates that I have proven exactly what I set out to.

Any questions?

Truman.

Bravo. You met my expectations. Carry on with your screed-thread.

This PoliSpice CONspiracy thread is still going ? Why???

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

....and now

and...

You bet they did.

Soooo....how many?

Excellent beginning.

Immediately.

Quoting your article is "parroting DNC talking points"?

You're a fucking idiot with no facts, no game, and no intellect.

Speaking of parroting the talking points that the DNC delivers to you, imagine how stupid you will self-identify with that avi when the DNC does an about face and admits that there never was any Trump-Russian collusion.

And you will be left with even more egg on your face than you are after your last post.

Of course, it will in no way lower anyone's opinion of you.
You've managed that already.

Any questions?

Truman.

Bravo. You met my expectations. Carry on with your screed-thread.

Come back for more anytime your masochism kicks in.

Forum List

Back