🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US will not 'stand idly' on Russian role in Venezuela: Pompeo

So, now that Pompeo has spoken publicly about this, the US has to do something or lose more face.

What are we going to do about it?

Are we going to send our own troops to Venezuela?

People just cannot keep their mouths shut.
Obama stated the Monroe Doctrine was dead. It’s up to Trump to repair the damage and make things happen using it.

The Monroe Doctrine is dead and Trump has done nothing so far.

So, now that Pompeo has spoken publicly about this, the US has to do something or lose more face.

It's a power play Gator

but it's not like we give a sh*t about venezulan people

nor do the ruskies

of course, it'll play out like we do

~S~

But what are we going to do? How do we stop Russia from sending more troops?

are we willing to go to war with Russia over Venezuela? Putin thinks we are not, and I think he is correct.

Obama stated the Monroe Doctrine was dead. It’s up to Trump to repair the damage and make things happen using it.

The Monroe Doctrine is dead and Trump has done nothing so far.
You don’t know that. You’re smart enough to know there’s a lot of back room discussions right now.

If I know Trump, things will escalate quickly if Putin doesn’t play.

You don’t know that. You’re smart enough to know there’s a lot of back room discussions right now.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I do not know what world you live in, but Trump has not done shit to nobody except waste 100 million dollars worth of missiles to take out an airfield for about 20 hours.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I do not know what world you live in, but Trump has not done shit to nobody except waste 100 million dollars worth of missiles to take out an airfield for about 20 hours.
Do tell us what Trump should have done that I missed.

Oh? Where's ISIS?

1atrumpisis.jpg

It seems we've been here before only it was over Cuba and there was the USSR then. Compared to the USSR, Russia is a 90 lb weakling. Putin seems desperate to gain some relevance. Just like our democratic party today.

Do tell us what Trump should have done that I missed.

I am rather happy with his lack of action, just wish it was not preceded by trash talk that is never backed up.

Oh? Where's ISIS?

View attachment 252223
Russia, Syria and Iran ran them off.

Forum List

Back