USMB Coffee Shop IV

No photos of the new fifth wheel yet but it's a Forest River Wildcat model 282RKX. You can find a photo of it on-line.

No photos of the new fifth wheel yet but it's a Forest River Wildcat model 282RKX. You can find a photo of it on-line.
Driving up and down I 25 we would see all kinds of RVs, the one thing that always struck me as funny and made me wonder about the manufacturer's sanity was the names they give these things....... :lol:

Driving up and down I 25 we would see all kinds of RVs, the one thing that always struck me as funny and made me wonder about the manufacturer's sanity was the names they give these things....... :lol:
Mine is a Kensington Outback Kargoroo.

:lmao:
Uummmm.... was I supposed to laugh at that........ :lmao:

:lmao:
Uummmm.... was I supposed to laugh at that........ :lmao:
Pretty much...

Here is one I found on line and very nice BBD. And good to hear from you:

header.jpg

And wow, the interiors of these things are gorgeous:

th

Hello everybody... I'm still around. Happily so too! Today was an interesting kind of day. I took the RV down to the dealer to have it winterized. Before I left the house, Mrs. BBD suddenly said that she would like to go. I said "Great. I'll even take you out to lunch when they finish up the winterization of the RV." So, off to Rockford we went. We got to the dealership and they carried it into the shop to begin to winterize it. Mrs. BBD said we should look at some Fifth Wheels to pass the time. So we began to look at them. To make a long story short, we no longer own the RV but we do own a very pretty fifth wheel that Mrs. BBD is in love with. I was going to buy a new truck next month but it looks like I need to move up the purchase of the new truck so I can haul the new fifth wheel home. I got an excellent deal on the fifth wheel and am having them add a tankless hot water heater so Mrs. BBD will be able to take her 45 minute showers she is so famous for. I got my tummy rubbed earlier this evening and she even scratched me behind my ears. It's been an interesting day.
Are you a sock?

Naw, he's pretty close to a charter member of the Coffee Shop and a really great guy. If you two haven't gotten to know each other you should because I know you would really like each other.

By the way Hossfly, how are you doing? Did you get to go to the gathering you were hoping to attend?

Last edited:
Big Black Dog, as we have previously discussed, I have arrived at a time in my life in which a good hotel near great restaurants and places of interest is more appealing than doing my own cooking, cleaning, etc. on vacation. But if I was going to have a vacation vehicle, a 5th wheel does seem really practical because you can park it and leave it while you use your tow vehicle to go exploring, etc.

And Happy Birthday to me. Yet another birthday but one I feel especially blessed to have because there was a possibility that I wouldn't. And I now feel strong enough to go out to dinner with family and friends tonight.

Happy Birthday great lady!
Sly-Fox-Party-Cake-large.jpg

You enjoy your meal and family and friends tonight.

And Happy Birthday to me. Yet another birthday but one I feel especially blessed to have because there was a possibility that I wouldn't. And I now feel strong enough to go out to dinner with family and friends tonight.

Today is my Husbands birthday too.
He says to tell you that the greatest minds were born today. :)

Wet dreary day today, low 70s, rain on and off and humidity levels in the low 70% range....... There's a low spot where the pool deck meets the concrete patio that has a small shallow puddle, as the rain it's it it forms bubbles on the surface. Kinda cool.

If you're Peach he must be Mario........ :eusa_whistle:

Happy birthday Mario....... :D

71Ac%2BtfygfL._SX522_.jpg

Tell him Happy Birthday for me then, and of course I have to agree with him. :)

Tell him Happy Birthday for me then, and of course I have to agree with him. :)

He says to say thank you and that great minds think alike. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back