USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment
TK
Sixfoot for an accurate diagnosis and wellness,
Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Gracie
Hombre's sister
Mrs. Ringel and Ringel and impending diagnosis
And we keep the porch light on so those who have been away for awhile can find their way back. And rejoice whenever somebody does!!!!

Autumn in Arizona
b5ff588d-b20b-4c9a-ef6f-5d074e442ead.jpg

Rain, rain, go away! *sigh*
Yeah but more may be on the way. Hurricane Willa is hitting the Mexican west coast between Mazatain and Puerto Vallarta heading northeast. We're expecting upwards of three inches of rain over the next couple of days because of it.

Yeah but more may be on the way. Hurricane Willa is hitting the Mexican west coast between Mazatain and Puerto Vallarta heading northeast. We're expecting upwards of three inches of rain over the next couple of days because of it.
Oh, no! Gonna have to revamp expenditures to include another rain coat this week. lol It rained all night long last night. "When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping!" Needless to mention, the old umbrella decided to stay hidden from wherever it was put a few weeks ago. :crying:

Oh, no! Gonna have to revamp expenditures to include another rain coat this week. lol It rained all night long last night. "When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping!" Needless to mention, the old umbrella decided to stay hidden from wherever it was put a few weeks ago. :crying:
Ya might want to consider something more useful than an umbrella.......

SociableInbornBorer-size_restricted.gif

Yebbut a raincoat and umbrella are cheaper...

th

th
Well you can turn the raincoat into a life vest and use the umbrella as a sail........

th
Well you can turn the raincoat into a life vest and use the umbrella as a sail........

It really doesn't seem fair that Texas is getting all that rain they don't need and we aren't getting much when we desperately need it. The Rio Grande is as low as I've ever seen it and everything is pretty parched despite some light intermittent showers this past week. So we need good soaking rains and we could get some today, but it will be drying out again tomorrow though hopefully we will have a wetter than usual winter.

On the other hand, looking at the path of Hurricane Willa, it does look like Beautress will be the bulls eye of all that moisture pushing inland and is forecast to bring flooding rain. And ya'll sure don't need it. So keep your powder dry and all that.

th

It really doesn't seem fair that Texas is getting all that rain they don't need and we aren't getting much when we desperately need it. The Rio Grande is as low as I've ever seen it and everything is pretty parched despite some light intermittent showers this past week. So we need good soaking rains and we could get some today, but it will be drying out again tomorrow though hopefully we will have a wetter than usual winter.

On the other hand, looking at the path of Hurricane Willa, it does look like Beautress will be the bulls eye of all that moisture pushing inland and is forecast to bring flooding rain. And ya'll sure don't need it. So keep your powder dry and all that.
Willa's supposed to be so massive, maybe it will shed some wet stuff in your direction. I'm willing to give a little rain back to anyone who needs it!

th

Willa's supposed to be so massive, maybe it will shed some wet stuff in your direction. I'm willing to give a little rain back to anyone who needs it!

We can only hope on our end. And thanks for sharing. :)

th

I love rain send it over. Lately, I've been on a shopping spree for a variety of pretty rain boots :lol: and we don't get a lot of rain so I am not sure why I want them so bad.

In bed early last night. It was my turn to meet Amazon at 4:30 am today. Just as I get into bed Mrs. Liberty informs me that my mom is going in for back surgery TODAY. Some sort of bone spur pressing on her nerve causing a great deal of leg pain. All seems well, had to travel 90 minutes one way to the hospital though.

In bed early last night. It was my turn to meet Amazon at 4:30 am today. Just as I get into bed Mrs. Liberty informs me that my mom is going in for back surgery TODAY. Some sort of bone spur pressing on her nerve causing a great deal of leg pain. All seems well, had to travel 90 minutes one way to the hospital though.

So she had the surgery and it was successful? She'll go on the list until we know.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment
TK
Sixfoot for an accurate diagnosis and wellness,
Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Gracie
Hombre's sister
Mrs. Ringel and Ringel and impending diagnosis
Saveliberty's mom for successful surgery and quick healing
And we keep the porch light on so those who have been away can find their way back and we rejoice when they do!!!

Autumn in Michigan

pure-michigan-autumn-colors-lake-michigan-dreams-jack-martin.jpg

Forum List

Back