USMB Coffee Shop IV

omelet_zps21abfa10.jpg

They have those hashbrowns in smaller containers, RD and I always share Costco stuff with people like my daughter. I just don't like to spend a lot of time on side dishes anymore and those are fully cooked. The day I was there I had already bought too much so next time, I'll try it..

ATTENTION!

I hate Xfinity today.

That is all.

Broke down on your huh?

Not exactly. They first contact us and tell us our modem is out of date and they need to replace it. Fine we said. When do you want to come do that? Oh we don't do it they said--you'll install it but we'll walk you through it step by step. So the modem arrives, we figure out really quick that it is way over our level of expertise, and we request permission to wait until Thanksgiving to install it when our son (and IT expert) is here and can reconfigure our wireless network. Nope. No extension. Install it on time or there will be extra equipment charges.

So yesterday I installed the dang thing and sure enough have no clue how to transfer our wireless network from the Netgear we were using to the new all-in-one Xfinity modem. And voila, we were without phones and without internet. Well I finally got some clueless IT tech who barely spoke English who did manage to tell me what to do to get my computer and phones back up and running, but didn't have a clue how to tell me to do the wireless network or get any other computers to talk to this modem.

So now I am connected by Ethernet to my computer--reinstated the Netgear that allows the rest of our stuff to function, but because I did what the clueless person told me, I now have my computer on a different network, it can't communicate with the other stuff, and I can't print. And there is absolutely no way to fix it.

So Xfinity is happy to send a guy out to get it all straightened out, but it will cost us $50.

ARRRRRGHHHH!!!!!

Bummer! I don't need those headaches so I am sticking with my existing system. I keep getting emails from BT asking me to upgrade to BT infinity because it is five times faster that my existing modem. But I can load down data at one megabyte a second, and that is fast enough for me. It means I can watch streaming video without delays, and load down large game files in a few minutes. So why would I want anything faster.

Mmmmmm. For some reason my family likes the potatoes sliced. Everything has to be difficult, lol.

Tomorrow is both my son and my husbands b'day. So I'll be cooking all day and they always pick "high maintenance" menus
Well, have fun with the birthdays. :)

I saw these hashbrowns I'm going to try at Costco. Your breakfast looks pretty darn good. I just have coffee for now but I might make something substantial in a while.

Amazon.com GOLDEN GRILL Russet Premium Hashbrown Potatoes 33 oz. Makes 50 Servings Packaged Hashbrown Potatoes Grocery Gourmet Food
That breakfast pic was a google find. I just love omelets and have a taste for one this morning. The local bar/grill here in town serves a real good breakfast. Think I'll slide down there before the auction today and get me an omelet.

Those hash browns look a lot like the ones I've been trying lately, the Hungry Jack. They're not bad. I really haven't found that restaurant flavor from store bought hash browns yet though. I love me some good hash browns, just with salt and pepper, and fried so they're a little crispy.

I saw these hashbrowns I'm going to try at Costco. Your breakfast looks pretty darn good. I just have coffee for now but I might make something substantial in a while.

Amazon.com GOLDEN GRILL Russet Premium Hashbrown Potatoes 33 oz. Makes 50 Servings Packaged Hashbrown Potatoes Grocery Gourmet Food
That breakfast pic was a google find. I just love omelets and have a taste for one this morning. The local bar/grill here in town serves a real good breakfast. Think I'll slide down there before the auction today and get me an omelet.

Those hash browns look a lot like the ones I've been trying lately, the Hungry Jack. They're not bad. I really haven't found that restaurant flavor from store bought hash browns yet though. I love me some good hash browns, just with salt and pepper, and friend so they're a little crispy.

Yes, they do look like that. I was thinking that breakfast you posted looked a lot better than what I had at Crackerbarrell yesterday. I've been getting pancakes recently but eggs and hashbrowns look good to me today.

ATTENTION!

I hate Xfinity today.

That is all.

Broke down on your huh?

Not exactly. They first contact us and tell us our modem is out of date and they need to replace it. Fine we said. When do you want to come do that? Oh we don't do it they said--you'll install it but we'll walk you through it step by step. So the modem arrives, we figure out really quick that it is way over our level of expertise, and we request permission to wait until Thanksgiving to install it when our son (and IT expert) is here and can reconfigure our wireless network. Nope. No extension. Install it on time or there will be extra equipment charges.

So yesterday I installed the dang thing and sure enough have no clue how to transfer our wireless network from the Netgear we were using to the new all-in-one Xfinity modem. And voila, we were without phones and without internet. Well I finally got some clueless IT tech who barely spoke English who did manage to tell me what to do to get my computer and phones back up and running, but didn't have a clue how to tell me to do the wireless network or get any other computers to talk to this modem.

So now I am connected by Ethernet to my computer--reinstated the Netgear that allows the rest of our stuff to function, but because I did what the clueless person told me, I now have my computer on a different network, it can't communicate with the other stuff, and I can't print. And there is absolutely no way to fix it.

So Xfinity is happy to send a guy out to get it all straightened out, but it will cost us $50.

ARRRRRGHHHH!!!!!

Bummer! I don't need those headaches so I am sticking with my existing system. I keep getting emails from BT asking me to upgrade to BT infinity because it is five times faster that my existing modem. But I can load down data at one megabyte a second, and that is fast enough for me. It means I can watch streaming video without delays, and load down large game files in a few minutes. So why would I want anything faster.

"BT?"

ATTENTION!

I hate Xfinity today.

That is all.

Broke down on your huh?

ARRRRRGHHHH!!!!!

"BT?"

BT= British telecom

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Those hash browns look a lot like the ones I've been trying lately, the Hungry Jack. They're not bad. I really haven't found that restaurant flavor from store bought hash browns yet though. I love me some good hash browns, just with salt and pepper, and friend so they're a little crispy.

Yes, they do look like that. I was thinking that breakfast you posted looked a lot better than what I had at Crackerbarrell yesterday. I've been getting pancakes recently but eggs and hashbrowns look good to me today.
I could probably live on an omelet a day... ham, cheese, onion, green pepper and mushrooms... OMG... now I'm hungry... :lol:

I love eggs, but I do try and not eat them more than a few times a week. Usually once or twice. I like pancakes too. It's all about the syrup, Log Cabin for me.

Fired mashed potato cakes the morning after. Put diced onions and peppers in the potatoes before you put them in the fridge the night before.

Fried them up as patties in the morning. One of my kids likes butter, another honey, another syrup, and my daughter liked guacamole on them.

I could probably live on an omelet a day... ham, cheese, onion, green pepper and mushrooms... OMG... now I'm hungry... :lol:

I love eggs, but I do try and not eat them more than a few times a week. Usually once or twice. I like pancakes too. It's all about the syrup, Log Cabin for me.

I want to try real maple syrup one of these days. I've heard it tastes completely different.

Fired mashed potato cakes the morning after. Put diced onions and peppers in the potatoes before you put them in the fridge the night before.

Fried them up as patties in the morning. One of my kids likes butter, another honey, another syrup, and my daughter liked guacamole on them.

I love quac. We have a good Mexican restaurant here called Ventura's and I can make a meal out of their Cajun Chicken nachos with Guacamole.

Here's their menu, I know it's hard to believe we'd have good Mexican food here in Ohio... :lol:

https://www.toledostripletreat.com/ventura/ventura.pdf

I love home fries. I think my favorite breakfast is just simple eggs over easy with toast, homefries, bacon, and a giant glass of OJ! :)

That's sounds good. I microwave or bake potatoes first, let cool...then the sliced fried potatoes are perfect.

Mmmmmm. For some reason my family likes the potatoes sliced. Everything has to be difficult, lol.

Tomorrow is both my son and my husbands b'day. So I'll be cooking all day and they always pick "high maintenance" menus

Husband and his mother are both like that.

"What do you want for your birthday?"
"I want you to make me a Creme Brulee!"

Forum List

Back