USMB Coffee Shop IV

Yummy! :)

3288879217_39cfd42e98.jpg

Fired mashed potato cakes the morning after. Put diced onions and peppers in the potatoes before you put them in the fridge the night before.

Fried them up as patties in the morning. One of my kids likes butter, another honey, another syrup, and my daughter liked guacamole on them.

That sounds good. The guac sounds good!

I saw these hashbrowns I'm going to try at Costco. Your breakfast looks pretty darn good. I just have coffee for now but I might make something substantial in a while.

Amazon.com GOLDEN GRILL Russet Premium Hashbrown Potatoes 33 oz. Makes 50 Servings Packaged Hashbrown Potatoes Grocery Gourmet Food
That breakfast pic was a google find. I just love omelets and have a taste for one this morning. The local bar/grill here in town serves a real good breakfast. Think I'll slide down there before the auction today and get me an omelet.

Those hash browns look a lot like the ones I've been trying lately, the Hungry Jack. They're not bad. I really haven't found that restaurant flavor from store bought hash browns yet though. I love me some good hash browns, just with salt and pepper, and friend so they're a little crispy.

Yes, they do look like that. I was thinking that breakfast you posted looked a lot better than what I had at Crackerbarrell yesterday. I've been getting pancakes recently but eggs and hashbrowns look good to me today.

I ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel yesterday too and it was awful.

I saw these hashbrowns I'm going to try at Costco. Your breakfast looks pretty darn good. I just have coffee for now but I might make something substantial in a while.

Amazon.com GOLDEN GRILL Russet Premium Hashbrown Potatoes 33 oz. Makes 50 Servings Packaged Hashbrown Potatoes Grocery Gourmet Food
That breakfast pic was a google find. I just love omelets and have a taste for one this morning. The local bar/grill here in town serves a real good breakfast. Think I'll slide down there before the auction today and get me an omelet.

Those hash browns look a lot like the ones I've been trying lately, the Hungry Jack. They're not bad. I really haven't found that restaurant flavor from store bought hash browns yet though. I love me some good hash browns, just with salt and pepper, and friend so they're a little crispy.

Yes, they do look like that. I was thinking that breakfast you posted looked a lot better than what I had at Crackerbarrell yesterday. I've been getting pancakes recently but eggs and hashbrowns look good to me today.

I had a gift card, we don't usually go there either.

Well, all restaurants can have an off day. We don't have one of those restaurants nearby, but I have heard good reviews of them, in the past.

Today, after 3 days of avoiding carbs, butter and anything loaded with fat, I am back to my normal-for-me- weight. I recently had carb-binged and loved every minute of it. I knew I would pay the price for 3 full days, though, later. :lol:

Good morning all. I woke up still agitated from my experience trying to deal with Xfinity yesterday--mostly because I can't access our home network or the printer with my computer since I installed the new modem. But. . . .

I just got off the phone with a very bright young woman who spoke very good English (thank God) and who understood fully what I was telling her and they are sending a tech out tomorrow afternoon--yes on Sunday!!--to fix our problem. And they are going to pay for it.

So I'm a happy camper today. We'll see if I still am after they come tomorrow. LOL.

As the saying goes, "better late than never," I'd like to apologize to everyone in the CS for the recent stir I was part of. This has been such a great place for everyone to come and chat without drama, I feel bad for causing any... "I'm sorry," and a personal apology to Save_Liberty and Pogo. I hope my actions didn't ruin your CS participation.

As the saying goes, "better late than never," I'd like to apologize to everyone in the CS for the recent stir I was part of. This has been such a great place for everyone to come and chat without drama, I feel bad for causing any... "I'm sorry," and a personal apology to Save_Liberty and Pogo. I hope my actions didn't ruin your CS participation.

:huddle:

Thanks but I think it was all but forgotten. You're a good man.

Yes, I can see that one just fine. Maybe Peach and I have malware protection that blocked the first site? Who knows?

I just heard from Pogo and I hope I am not violating a confidence when I report that Hobbes is out of the tree and safely home. I am most relieved to take him off the vigil list. :)

Forum List

Back