USMB Coffee Shop IV

The storm came, it hailed like crazy, the storm left. Now it's blue skies all over again. And hot.

Ick.

Was it big hail? We got some hail not too long ago but the pellets were so little you could hardly tell it was hailing. I could tell cause the sound in the Sunroon (glass roof) was different, but I couldn't see it. Finally, I spotted a small pellet....it didn't last that long.

It's really cloudy today, so the chance is good, for rain.

It was big, it was loud and just about 10 minutes after it hit, it stopped. Weird.

The storm came, it hailed like crazy, the storm left. Now it's blue skies all over again. And hot.

Ick.

Was it big hail? We got some hail not too long ago but the pellets were so little you could hardly tell it was hailing. I could tell cause the sound in the Sunroon (glass roof) was different, but I couldn't see it. Finally, I spotted a small pellet....it didn't last that long.

It was big, it was loud and just about 10 minutes after it hit, it stopped. Weird.

Hope it didn't do any damage. Big hail can dent the "hail" out of cars.....:D

It was one hail of a storm. But my bald head survived it.

Good-morning-with-coffee.jpg

Weather update: here close to Cologne, it started as the hottest morning of 2014. We had temps above 30 (celcius) already at 8 am. There was not a cloud in the sky. But more humid than I can ever remember.

12 minutes ago, exactly 12 minutes ago, clouds began to appear. Watching from my bureau window, I can literally see dark clouds growing by the second.

4 minutes ago, I started to hear thunderclaps in the distance.

And now, right now, the first drops of rain against the window-pane.

In 12, now 13 minutes from blue skies to stormy nights....

really, really halloween-like spooky.

It has been raining heavily here on and off this morning. At least we had really nice weather for the weekend.

Yes, good weather often plays a role for a fun weekend. We are partly cloudy and 58 for the week. It's going to be a beautiful day, though, for everyday on the Oregon Coast, is. :thup:

perfect weather all weekend long. pouring today. i got soaked walking into work. wet clothes feel great in the air condtioning too.

Cut his claws? Who told you to do that? Does not sound like a good idea at all.

Nope, he should have him de-clawed....... :eusa_whistle:

Nope...not if he is going to let him go outside...he would not be able to defend himself and that would be very bad. I don't like to de-claw them even if they are inside...you just have to teach them where they can claw and where they can't.

Absolutely agree. Don't ever declaw a cat. You can teach them not to tear up your upholstery, curtains, and rugs.

Nope, he should have him de-clawed....... :eusa_whistle:

Nope...not if he is going to let him go outside...he would not be able to defend himself and that would be very bad. I don't like to de-claw them even if they are inside...you just have to teach them where they can claw and where they can't.

Absolutely agree. Don't ever declaw a cat. You can teach them not to tear up your upholstery, curtains, and rugs.

Okay, yeah, you should never declaw a cat and no, you can't teach them to do or not do anything they want to do. :D

About three weeks ago we got hail the size of bars of soap, and the new bars of soap, not the fourth day bar size. Banged the snot out of cars and roofs and unleashed a horde of gypsy contractors all wanting to replace roofs and siding. the contractors came from Virginia, Delaware, Maryland and central Pennsylvania ( a long walk from northeast Ohio)

Miss my local coffee shop here but had a pretty nice dinner in The Space Needle restaurant. I had the Kobe beef tenderloin. It was pretty damned GOOD!

Yum. I've had Kobe, tastes similar to liver to me. I like liver so alls good, but I never understood the high price for meat that tastes like the cheapest meat

Okay, yeah, you should never declaw a cat and no, you can't teach them to do or not do anything they want to do. :D

My cats don't like to get squirted with the water bottle, also they don't like my raised voice, so they quit doing things that I don't want them to do cause they don't want to be subjected to either.

We've never had a problem with scratched furniture....they have several posts to do just that, and I didn't even have to teach them to go there....just a squirt or a loud "no, no" when you catch them scratching where they shouldn't usually does it.

In solidarity with [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] and his continuing Hobbes-saga, here is celeb no. 2 drinking coffee:

ea7b0d3607416d9cc79d7653b59d28a4.jpg

Bob Dylan, avec le Chat!

Looks like he's drinking tea. That's a teapot.

I think that depends from country to country. In Germany, that white vessel that you see as a Teapot is called a "Kaffeekanne", and coffee is served out of it.

I suppose it could be tea, but the website where I got it from says it is coffee.

Mebbe it will just stay a mystery

:lol:

Forum List

Back