Valedictorillegalimmigrant

Because you are an ignorant bastard.

Not so much. What are you so afraid of?

Afraid of what? Your insult.

If you review the above exchange, I believe you'll see that - yet again - the insult came from you. How about addressing the topic?

How about addressing several threads that you've been stalking me in last 2 days? Hypocrite.

How about addressing the topic instead of lying and whining, kid?

Tel me where I lied?

US high school valedictorian outs herself as illegal immigrant during graduation speech

An interesting graduation speech by the class valedictorian who used the occasion to reveal herself as an illegal immigrant. I don't suppose Yale will care either way.

Are you jealous that this illegal is better than you?

No, why would I be?

How so? Try not to lie this time.

Normally illegals are quiet of their status here because Americans don't like illegals......

She's going to attend Yale and if her legal status comes up at all it will be in praise of her (for right or wrong). She won't suffer any negative consequences, and I'd expect she will be a US citizen by the time she graduates.

Yes she will suffer....... ....

No, she won't.

Splain............ why she won't suffer?
Have you ever seen an illegals............... HEY IM ILLEGALS? Boy.
Since you don't know a diddly shit about immigration....... I'm sure you can't answer that either.
So let me ask you the question again. Tell me where I insulted you that you've been stalking me in last 2 days? Moron.

US high school valedictorian outs herself as illegal immigrant during graduation speech

An interesting graduation speech by the class valedictorian who used the occasion to reveal herself as an illegal immigrant. I don't suppose Yale will care either way.

No, why would I be?

Dude look at other post that blasted you. You are an ignorant bastard. That is not a lie..... That is who and what you are dude. Grow the fuck up. Moron.

No, why would I be?

.... You are an ignorant bastard. ......

The question was "how so"? Try to pay attention, boy.

No, why would I be?

.... You are an ignorant bastard. ......

The question was "how so"? Try to pay attention, boy.

That doesn't matter. You are an ignorant bastard. You can take it however you want and shove it up your ass.

..... You are an ignorant bastard. .....

One more try: Upon what do you base that accusation, boy?

If you really are afraid to answer, at least address the topic of the thread. Stop trolling.

Have you ever seen an illegals............... HEY IM ILLEGALS? ......

Again, yes. And again, learn English or get your sorry, illiterate ass out of my country.

I'd like to challenge you one on one debate live...... My cost. If you don't take it you are fucking coward.
Subject...... DNA & Genome counting, quantum physics, software, medical instrumentations. In 6 languages including your Asian dialect Mandarin or Tagalog. How about fuckin moron?
Send me an email here..... However you want it FaceTime, Skype or go to nearest conference center my cost. Yes or no?

Again, yes. And again, learn English or get your sorry, illiterate ass out of my country.

I'd like to challenge you one on one debate live......

If you've got something to say, say it. Don't be a drama queen. If you want to start a new thread, start one. Try posting in proper English before worrying about other languages.

Since you don't know a diddly shit about immigration....... .....

Oh, I know a fair amount about it. Unlike you, apparently.

I doubt it coming from an immigrant living third world shit hole country. With your attitude low class attitude I seriously doubt you are educated at all. Maybe a glorified kinder GARMENT school teacher.

I'd like to challenge you one on one debate live......

If you've got something to say, say it. Don't be a drama queen. If you want to start a new thread, start one. Try posting in proper English before worrying about other languages.

You are coward after all.

Forum List

Back