Vermont Volleyball Team Banned From Their Locker Room...

Actually, Transgender people are gaining increasing acceptance. I know this is hard for your guys on the right, as you really can't be racist or homophobic in polite company.

Yes, just like the racists and homophobes and even the Anti-Semites (the real anti-Semites, not people who criticize Israel) have to learn to keep their mouths shut.
The freak show never ends in liberal land.

Having had a previous relationship with someone does not grant him permission to rape you. No means no.
No one has said otherwise. I think point was that transgender and bathroom assignments had nothing to do with it. The crime is the rape not the gender identity but in the transient frenzy the right loses sight of that fact.

So let me get this straight.

We have girls' teams because girls can't compete with boys. Why? Because a federal law says we do, and we have to give out big bags of money in scholarships to go along with it.

Of course, the whole team didn't object, just a few team members...
What is wrong with that?

No one has said otherwise. I think point was that transgender and bathroom assignments had nothing to do with it. The crime is the rape not the gender identity but in the transient frenzy the right loses sight of that fact.
Except he wouldn’t have had access to the girls’ bathroom in order to do it. The Leftist policy of allowing boys into the girls’ room enabled it.

Why not just have a single-stall bathroom for these transgenders?

Yup, just like the Neo-Nazi is going to be punished for refusing to shower with Jewish kids.
This is what Progs create. You put ideas into people's minds, it germinates then problems start. Then problems are fixed with agendas that start more problems. And it escalates from there. Sports have become religion. Men need sports more than women. Not to deny them that. Women need their privacy and that is being denied by the party that gave rise to womens sports because of ever moving arrow as a symbol of their party. Pedophile legality, bestiality and euthanasia are coming soon.

All the girls need to quit the team!

That is the sollution to this problem. The instant a pervert joins the team all the girls walk...poof...done!

The poor little pervert can be a team of one!

This shit would come to a stop real quick! Do it for all girls sports!

I agree, this is what needs to be done and the only thing that will stop this madness

Volleyball is game where girls wear skimpy outfits so guys can drool over jiggly body parts

You call this skimpy?

1666958243766.png

I agree, this is what needs to be done and the only thing that will stop this madness
Or the adults can just say no this isn’t happening. Are we expecting the teenagers to stand up against the social pressure and force this issue because the adults are scared to?

Except he wouldn’t have had access to the girls’ bathroom in order to do it. The Leftist policy of allowing boys into the girls’ room enabled it.

Why not just have a single-stall bathroom for these transgenders?
Your argument is that fear of trespassing is whats going to stop those intent on rape?

:lmao:

Or the adults can just say no this isn’t happening. Are we expecting the teenagers to stand up against the social pressure and force this issue because the adults are scared to?

Sadly yes. Them and their parents need to do it because nobody else will.

Actually ... I'm all for this. I honestly think they should be pushing this whole transgender society thing a lot harder. Having .01% of the population doing their best to irritate and antagonize 51% of the population has NEVER had any repercussions.

Word of Warning ... don't stand in the way of that pendulum when it starts swinging back in the other direction.

View attachment 716697
It's coming.

It always does.

I suspect it is not as simple as you make it out to be

”The transgender girl, whom the Herald is not naming because she and her family have had threats made against her, reportedly walked into the girl’s locker room — which she is allowed by school and district rules and state law to do — and was told to leave, which she did, according to school officials”
You never dig for more to the story when you like the narrative.

Wow, by saying there is more than one side to this I’m going overboard?

You miss the fact that most of the team didn’t have a problem with it, the transgender kid left when he was asked to and doesn’t seem to have made a fuss, and some parents, the supposed ADULTS in scenario said some horrifically cruel shit to and about the kid. The kid and her family have recieved death threats.

And, more, from the article I linked to:
Since the initial story spread through the media and social media, the school’s voicemail and email has been turned into a cesspool of transphobic threats.

The superintendent shared some of the social media posts via a slide show and played voicemails filled with violent, profane language threatening violence to school leaders.

Most of those, Millington said, are the result of out-of-state groups that have engaged after the story was picked up by national media.

This is something that SHOULD HAVE BEEN HANDLED LOCALLY with compassion and thoughtfulness that instead has been turned into circus by national rightwing groups.
And the left does the rash of threats you don't give a rats fuck.

And the left does the rash of threats you don't give a rats fuck.

And Coyote ignores the fact that there is tons of social pressure to accept the whole trans thing no matter what.

For every one person speaking out, there are probably 3 or 4 who want to, but know better than to counter the SJW narrative.

Going by opinions in small groups is only valid in the ideal situation of everyone being able to say their say without fear of repercussions, and we clearly don't have that in this country today, and in particular in social institutions like schools.

It’s such an obvious solution. The reason the libs aren’t doing it is to teach the girls a lesson: thou shall not express a dissenting opinion.

Pretty much. You're not allowed to think or say anything that isn't approved.

What sane society would force the majority to conform to the minority? And what society would lie and say feelings are facts?

A lot of people want to force someone's fantasy to become everyone's reality. We're being told to lie and ignore reality, to lie to ourselves and to lie to others.

I hope that entire team quits and I hope other teams refuse to compete against that school.

So let me get this straight.

We have girls' teams because girls can't compete with boys. Why? Because a federal law says we do, and we have to give out big bags of money in scholarships to go along with it.

Of course, the whole team didn't object, just a few team members...
We have female teams because females are smaller, weaker and slower than males. If teams did not exist for females they just wouldn’t get to play sports.

Whatever. I’m pointing out there is more to it than what was said. Personally I think the transgender girl should have used the single stall, but the lynch the transgender mentality from the adults is wrong as well. The school should have handled it better and probably would have altered course if it hadn’t been taken up by outside agitators.
Whatever. There’s no lynch mentality. You are racing to the defense of ONE person - the biological male - as if HE is the one being so mistreated, when it is the GIRLS who have been punished by being relegated to a single-stall bathroom to change, one by one, while the male got the ENTIRE girls’ locker room.

Pointing out the inequity in this - as well as pointing out the inequity in allowing a bio-male to compete on a girls’ sport team - is not lynching him.

Forum List

Back