Virginia - This Is Only The Beginning

And so it starts... where did the first Civil War start? Not far away... looks like we're going to have to have another go at it sooner than later.
'Bout time. We've been needing to purge the commies for decades. This time it needs to be a ruthless blood lust. No mercy!

And so it starts... where did the first Civil War start? Not far away... looks like we're going to have to have another go at it sooner than later.
'Bout time. We've been needing to purge the commies for decades. This time it needs to be a ruthless blood lust. No mercy!

Looks to me like a lot of Virginia is red...

hppitbw8uody.jpg
The people in blue control all the banks and most of the money

Red areas will wake up with all their financial records erased

Damn Ma! This dang ATM card won’t work

hppitbw8uody.jpg

Cool.

People in blue will wake up with their heads erased.

win/win?

hppitbw8uody.jpg

Ya can't eat MONEY, bubble head. People don't survive and feed people fighting on PLASTIC, and if you haven't noticed, they DON'T GROW FOOD IN CITIES.

hppitbw8uody.jpg

Ya can't eat MONEY, bubble head. People don't survive and fight wars on PLASTIC, and if you haven't noticed, they DON'T GROW FOOD IN CITIES.
...What? People fight and survive on money, that's like the main point of money. People haven't used bartering for stuff in the United States as their main source of food or other things for a long time. Governments use money to buy everything Soldiers use to survive...

hppitbw8uody.jpg

Ya can't eat MONEY, bubble head. People don't survive and fight wars on PLASTIC, and if you haven't noticed, they DON'T GROW FOOD IN CITIES.
...What? People fight and survive on money, that's like the main point of money. People haven't used bartering for stuff in the United States as their main source of food or other things for a long time. Governments use money to buy everything Soldiers use to survive...
When was the last time you ate MONEY to survive?

I can GROW food, I can't GROW money.

You live in a concrete jungle, you're FUCKED, period, and all the money in the world won't save you.

hppitbw8uody.jpg

But money is only good for what it can buy. Who would you rather be? The guy with the useless in-eatable paper or the guy with the stuff the other guy wants to buy?

You can't eat money.

This is a very misleading headline. Virginia has only one official militia: the Virginia National Guard. What is going on here is that some people in Virginia have formed a gang. There is nothing "official" about this gang.

hppitbw8uody.jpg

Cool.

win/win?

Those blue areas support the Red

Won’t be long before the reds are begging for handouts

hppitbw8uody.jpg

Cool.

win/win?

For what?

hppitbw8uody.jpg

Let me know when your ATM’s spit out some food, fuel, electricity etc.

hppitbw8uody.jpg

Cool.

win/win?

You just nsist on being a dumbass Troll as often as possible.

Listen and learn... leftards... that think money would somehow buy you survival if the shit ever hits the fan...

Forum List

Back