Voting Republican this term may end up changing the US Constitution to help the Far Right ideas

The Republican party is energized because of the gestapo tactics of the DOJ/FBI and tax payer money being spent on programs that do nothing to help the middle class. Inflation is probably the biggest issue in this election.
Words without evidence are just words.

The Republican party is energized because of the gestapo tactics of the DOJ/FBI and tax payer money being spent on programs that do nothing to help the middle class. Inflation is probably the biggest issue in this election.
Inflation is being caused by global issues.
Which tax payer programs do not help the middle class, be specific.

Do you ever consider voting strategically big picture in a 5 or 6 election cycle time frames to put an end to the worsening income disparity that keeps growing ever since Reagan kicked it off. A large segment of Americans stick their heads out the Window on election day. if it’s raining they vote against the party in power - if it’s Sunny they vote to keep a party in power.

It would be easy to break that cycle of economic conditions 90 days before an election driving a huge decision that effects at least the next two decades or even the survival of our republic as a bastion of individual liberty in the world

it would be easy to vote long term if your main objective is to improve the living standards of the American working clas.s

Vote the way the black American working class vote even though inflation hits them hard today like it hits all paycheck to paycheck people and small business owners.
The largest separation from the haves and have nots came under Obama. So, how did that work out thinking long term?

My objective is to improve America and the goal of the Democratic Party and Republican is to spend, spend, spend, neither is a good plan, so dividing power at this time protects Americans from reckless spending.

Working class Americans are under attack, all those got raises after the pandemic are now gone and we are now running more than 2.4% less due to inflation, which was at the fault of government and their over spending. Then in December the Democrats were ready to spend $6 trillion dollars in spending that would of went mostly to corporations and inflation would have been worse and would of continued for years to come, how does any of that help the working class Americans?

Where is your evidence? You have none.
You are making the allegations that it is the fault of Biden what is going on in the US. You have no evidence.

I would like to see which Biden actions have led to the inflation in the US.

You only believe what you want to believe. The voters know better and that is why Republicans will be regaining a majority in the House.
So, in other words, you have no evidence.
Wish all you like. Go vote. We shall see the results after November 8th.

In lieu of the standard Triad, I wanted to share a fascinating conversation I had yesterday with Kevin Priola. Priola is a Colorado state senator who switched from the Republican party to the Democratic party earlier this year, citing election integrity and climate.

I wanted to talk to him for a couple reasons. For starters, he and I attended the same high school in suburban Denver about a decade apart, and we both came up in Colorado Republican politics, so there’s a similar perspective there.

But most importantly, he did the thing I have been begging, imploring, and cajoling the anti-Trump Republicans in D.C. to consider: Rather than retire or get whupped in a primary, change parties! And do so without sacrificing your beliefs. As Priola demonstrates, it isn’t as fantastical as it sounds.

I hope you enjoy the convo—in the lightly edited transcript below—as much as I did. I’m unlocking this edition so please share it far and wide.

Tim Miller: First, why don’t you just tell our readers a little bit about your background, how you described your ideology before the reshuffling of the last five years, and your experience before the party switch.

Kevin Priola: Yeah. You know, I was born and raised in Adams County, Colorado, fifth generation Coloradan. I’ve been a registered Republican since I was 17. You can pre-register here before you’re 18.

Tim Miller: I did that too, to primary for George W. Bush against John McCain. What a regret.

Priola: My first vote was, uh, Buchanan vs. George H.W. Bush, back in ’92. But yeah, I just grew up around here and decided to run back in ’08 for a Democrat-leaning district—thinking it would be tough to win, but I worked hard enough and knocked on enough doors and people liked me and I served. From about 2008 until recently it just, every year it seemed like the Republican party got, more extreme and the people winning elections had some bizarre, like paranoid beliefs about stuff and, you know, just didn’t really wanna work to solve problems and fix things like most voters want—most voters I’d ever talked to on the doors.

And, then January 6th happened and I was just, in the letter I put on Twitter, I just pointed out how shocked I was and, and I thought, well, this, this finally has to be the last straw. Like if the Republican party I signed up for is full of a bunch of principled, solid adults who would realize what he [Trump] just did is beyond the pale. It can’t be excusable. It’s the most impeachable thing any president has ever done. So I thought I would wait and see if people in the party structure and . . . the voters lost faith in him and his polling went down.

And, you know, over a year and a half, it just became apparent to me that [wasn’t going to happen]. I honestly believe that the Republican party doesn’t exist anymore—it’s just a bunch of people that follow Trump or don’t realize that the party only just follows whatever he says or wants, day-to-day, on whatever whim. I would argue that the only legitimate political party left in this country is the Democratic party.

Miller: Talk about the time from 2009 all the way through 2016—about the makeup of the Colorado Republican Party and the caucus and what you saw as the evolution.

Priola: It seemed like when I got there in ’09 there were mostly reasonable Republicans that were conservative, but still wanted to work through and solve problems and come to some consensus from a conservative perspective. They would at least sit down and talk with members of the other party and try to work something out that would be agreeable by 60, 70, 80 percent of the population. But it seemed like after the 2010 election the crop that came in 2011, I don’t know if it was influenced by the Tea Party, but they were just there to lob bombs and to try to find fault with everything. Regardless of how ridiculous it was and stretching the truth ad nauseam.

Back then, they were still a small minority of members. But with each subsequent election they became a larger and larger portion of the Republican caucus. And then I realized the last few years that I was in the minority by a lot because I kept winning races that were basically Democrat seats as a Republican because I worked so hard and I had the name ID from being there for a while.

So they never would primary me because they knew that whoever ran to my right in a primary, they might win the primary, but they were gonna lose the general election because it was a +4, +5, +6 Dem seat. So, I just realized how much I was in the minority and how far and how extreme the Republican party had moved in the Colorado legislature.

And they kept losing elections but they just kept doubling down and the voter registration kept moving, like it used to be a majority Republican registration state, 10 or 20 years ago. Now it’s a majority Democratic registration, and the number of unaffiliateds has grown exponentially as well. I think actually unaffiliated voters are the largest voting bloc in Colorado now. And I think most of the growth and the unaffiliateds come from people that, unregistered as Republicans just because they don’t like the extreme positions and talking points and ideas that are getting thrown around.

Miller: That’s the legislature—but what about the actual voters? Did you notice a difference in the types of people that showed up to Republican events, when you went to county events? Was there a bottom-up element to this?

Priola: You know, I would go to Republican events in the mid-’90s and there was always that fringe group that had extreme wacky views—but they were definitely the minority. . . . I would say they were the World War II generation, real hardscrabble. They saw real struggle, they saw WWII, they saw the Depression, they experienced that in their youth.

But as times changed, they passed on. And now the activists in the Republican party, as far as I could tell, were baby boomers or younger. And it seemed like the reasonable people just kind of threw their hands up. They’re like, This is going south. It’s not worth my time. And so by default, the only people that would show up were the people with more extreme points of view. So it becomes like this circular feedback loop that has not been good.

(full article online)

The largest separation from the haves and have nots came under Obama. So, how did that work out thinking long term?
NFBW: Any thinking that goes from inauguration to inauguration like that is not think long term.

The Bush tax cuts for the wealthy like him carried over into Obama term ,

The single month where a million working class lost their jobs due to the Great Bush Recession took place on Obama’s watch and certainly the negative statistic you cited had that factored into it.

Black Americans don’t look at this they way you do. They are predominantly working class as a minority group but hardest when the economy goes south.

If you truly are concerned sbout the working class improved conditions you would eagerly ask yourself why black working mothers don’t see voting in the same way you do and why the c Democratic Party is the preferred way for them.

END2210221005

So, in other words, you have no evidence.
Wish all you like. Go vote. We shall see the results after November 8th.
szuo9yxyvcv91.jpg

You are making the allegations that it is the fault of Biden what is going on in the US. You have no evidence.

I would like to see which Biden actions have led to the inflation in the US.
The same actions of Trump, he pumped almost $5 trillion into the economy, that will increase inlation.

The same actions of Trump, he pumped almost $5 trillion into the economy, that will increase inlation.

Biden's rescue plan made inflation worse but the economy better

https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2022/10/09 › inflati...

Oct 9, 2022 — Determining the plan's precise contribution to inflation is difficult. ... the rescue plan accounts for roughly half of the added inflation .

I will wait to see about the inflation, which is caused by too many factors, including outside factors which are not going to be resolved any time soon.

NFBW: Any thinking that goes from inauguration to inauguration like that is not think long term.

The single month where a million working class lost their jobs due to the Great Bush Recession took place on Obama’s watch and certainly the negative statistic you cited had that factored into it.

Black Americans don’t look at this they way you do. They are predominantly working class as a minority group but hardest when the economy goes south.

If you truly are concerned sbout the working class improved conditions you would eagerly ask yourself why black working mothers don’t see voting in the same way you do and why the c Democratic Party is the preferred way for them.

END2210221005

END2210221005
TARP was under Obama, he didn’t repeal the Bush tax cuts for a few years, Democrats and Republicans were virtually the same under Clinton, Bush, Obama and that is what led to Trump. Ignoring the working class got us a Trump, that did nothing to help the working class either but he offered hope and that is what America wanted, Clinton would have been like Biden, more filling the pockets of big American corporations.
Again, the myth that Bush caused the Great Recession is a false claim that I refuted time and time again. You want to blame Bush fine but it is not true, many factors, and both parties contributed.

You have given no reason to vote for Democrats this cycle that makes any sense, if elected, they will continue the spending at a record pace and I am against it, it makes no sense to continue the spending as inflation is already hurting all Americans except the rich.

Biden's rescue plan made inflation worse but the economy better

https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2022/10/09 › inflati...

Oct 9, 2022 — Determining the plan's precise contribution to inflation is difficult. ... the rescue plan accounts for roughly half of the added inflation .

I will wait to see about the inflation, which is caused by too many factors, including outside factors which are not going to be resolved any time soon.
If the gpvernment pours another $4.8 trillion into the economy, you bet inflation will continue for a long long time, that’s why I want a Democrat as President to veto any Republican spending.

NFBW: I am even more so not fooled by EMH.

NFBW: Just want you to know I’ve had my screen name for over a decade as I opposed the invasion of Iraq before it started. I opposed it at the same time Obama did, before Bush started his dumb war. I never wanted to bring Iraq up or 9/11 on yiurc thread but it’s the first time I heard from EMH And it’s the first time I’ve been accused of loving W

On this thread I was trying to have an intelligent conversation with MarathonMike and Papageorgio on why the only two politicians who are not election denying right wing extremists as Republicans in Congress are Kissinger and Cheney who are participating in the Jan6 committee’s hearing into Trump’s attempt to overturn the election he knew he had lost.

The rest of the party has no spine beyond chatter niw and then when it cones to disavowing Trump’s incited hate mongering, zero respect for the Conditional democratic process and his part in promoting right wing extremism as part of his need for bad elements to support him.

So along cones EMH as a perfect example ifc the v worst kind of right wing extremists that the Republican Party must appease to remain viable.

In that context EMH is the spitting image of what the Trump Republican Party by demographic necessity must become.

EMH is a robot - he will flameout soon and move on.

Hope you dont mind if we have a little fun with the out there right wing extremist 8/11 truther idiot.
One thing is clear, you are fooled by the Democrats and their Media machine. They have engaged in an unprecedented 6 year long attack on Donald Trump. Unwitting supporters like you gobble up every morsel they spoon out and as a result you and the rest of the Trump haters have lost any ability to analyze what is happening to our country.

What is more important to our country's future, the J6 trials and imprisonments or 200,000 undocumented immigrants entering our country every month?

One thing is clear, you are fooled by the Democrats and their Media machine.

Put an end to the money by the billionaires as they feed off the media machines and that will start fixing that problem. But it’s conservative Supreme Court justices that did it and now there’s probably no way to take free-speech away from the almighty dollar. That’s what needs to happen

The doctrine of money as free speech, invented from whole cloth entirely by the US Supreme Court, is the deadliest poison now coursing through the veins of our republic.​

Forum List

Back