Voting Republican this term may end up changing the US Constitution to help the Far Right ideas

thatā€™s why I want a Democrat as President to veto any Republican spending.
The Veto will become obsolete in the next House of Representatives if the House Trump extremists are in charge of paying bills already agree to by both sides.

One thing is clear, you are fooled by the Democrats and their Media machine. They have engaged in an unprecedented 6 year long attack on Donald Trump.
NFBW: Oh for crying out loud! Everything the Putin worshiping, Pussy GRABBING, lying election denier, insurrectionist, asshole, that Trump got is well deserved. Even after heā€™s gone we find out that he stole classified top-secret documents and who knows what the hell he plans on doing with them or who he would sell them to.

If you do not hate and attack twice impeached Donald Trump you are not much of an American and thatā€™s the truth END2210221312

Much of the income is dark money, with the origins hidden. CMD has managed to identify some key donors ā€“ among them the Mercer Family Foundation set up by reclusive hedge fund manager Robert Mercer, and a couple of groups run by Leonard Leo, the mastermind behind the rightwing land grab in the federal courts.

More than $1m (Ā£880,265) has also been donated in the form of Bitcoin.

The attraction to these groups and donors of pursuing a states route to rewriting the US constitution is easily explained. Over the past 12 years, since the eruption of the Tea Party in 2010, Republican activists have deployed extreme partisan gerrymandering to pull off an extraordinary takeover of state legislatures.

Bannon is not finished: his ā€˜precinct strategyā€™ could alter US elections for years
Read more
In 2010, Republicans controlled both chambers of just 14 state legislatures. Today, that number stands at 31.

ā€œRepublicans are near the high watermark in terms of their political control in the states, and thatā€™s why the pro-Trump rightwing of the party is increasingly embracing the constitutional convention strategy,ā€ said Arn Pearson, CMDā€™s executive director.

Should a convention be achieved, the plan would be to give states one vote each. There is no legal or historical basis for such an arrangement but its appeal is self-evident.

-----------------------
This is serious. The Far Right are basically religious extremists and others with extremists views to change the politics of the US to the way they want it, keeping all other Parties from possibly ever achieving the passing of Human and Civil Rights or the Presidency again.

Voting for the Republicans thinking they will improve people's economy, etc, is only giving them the tools to achieve all of their goals.

Voting in 2022, and possibly in 2024, for economic reasons only, is not the way the voters will hopefully go.

Without our Human and Civil Rights in place by law, the economic costs do become higher to most people who cannot afford paying certain health issues, etc. Discriminations of all kinds, Racism, Homophobia, and many other forms only grow.
----------------------------------------------
Since Trump took office in January 2017, his administration has worked aggressively to turn back the clock on our nationā€™s civil and human rights progress. Hereā€™s how.

------------------------------------------------

Do the proper research. There is still time before November 8.

Please, do not vote only based on economy, inflation and crime, which Republicans are allegedly said to be good at. Think about where voting Republican could possibly lead this country into in a few years.

There are a lot of Billionaires and others who want the Republicans in power, so that they will continue to do what they are used to doing, which is not care about the population, about climate change, people's health, voting rights, etc.

Republicans want an end to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid. Can anyone afford to not have any of those if they need it, as the first two they receive them by right after a certain age?

Republicans, the PARTY which TAKES, and TAKES AWAY from the population. And give mostly to those who already have a lot of everything.

Think, before voting. Thank you.

/----/ Sixties Fan adresses his fan base about evil Republicans.
1666459130850.png

The Veto will become obsolete in the next House of Representatives if the House Trump extremists are in charge of paying bills already agree to by both sides.
You need a 2/3 reds vote in the House and the Senate to override a veto. 288 votes in the House and 66 votes in the Senate. Want to try again?

If the gpvernment pours another $4.8 trillion into the economy, you bet inflation will continue for a long long time, thatā€™s why I want a Democrat as President to veto any Republican spending.
That would have been ok until recently.
The Republicans in the coming Congress would be another story
One thing is clear, you are fooled by the Democrats and their Media machine. They have engaged in an unprecedented 6 year long attack on Donald Trump. Unwitting supporters like you gobble up every morsel they spoon out and as a result you and the rest of the Trump haters have lost any ability to analyze what is happening to our country.

What is more important to our country's future, the J6 trials and imprisonments or 200,000 undocumented immigrants entering our country every month?
Apples and oranges. You do not seem to separate things.

There are no Trump haters. He has committed crimes, which proven in a court of Justice, will be a big problem for him.

You are calling a lot of Republicans who have worked with him or for him as Trump haters as well, when all they have done is tell the truth as to what happened before, during or after J6.

J6 has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he was behind the plan to not certify Biden as President. He has to deal with that. He will be dealing with it, he likes it or not.

NFBW: Oh for crying out loud! Everything the Putin worshiping, Pussy GRABBING, lying election denier, insurrectionist, asshole, that Trump got is well deserved. Even after heā€™s gone we find out that he stole classified top-secret documents and who knows what the hell he plans on doing with them or who he would sell them to.

If you do not hate and attack twice impeached Donald Trump you are not much of an American and thatā€™s the truth END2210221312
Wow you are such a good minion! You recited the Trump hate attacks perfectly! Do the Democrats send you guys thank you letters? Just curious.

Wow you are such a good minion! You recited the Trump hate attacks perfectly! Do the Democrats send you guys thank you letters? Just curious.
Should we ask the same question of you whether Trump or Kevin McCarthy, etc send you thank you letters?

Can you come up with more nonsensical ideas instead of dealing with the issues you refuse to deal with?

Should we ask the same question of you whether Trump or Kevin McCarthy, etc send you thank you letters?

Can you come up with more nonsensical ideas instead of dealing with the issues you refuse to deal with?
The Party you are supporting is actively working against America's best interests. I don't care if Trump runs or not, I see the mans flaws. I also see that he is the ONE President we've had in the last couple of decades who puts America's interests first. That is what is important not all these ridiculous distractions and attacks by your Party. They do nothing but distract, divide, inflame hatred and spend money WE DO NOT HAVE.

The Party you are supporting is actively working against America's best interests. I don't care if Trump runs or not, I see the mans flaws. I also see that he is the ONE President we've had in the last couple of decades who puts America's interests first. That is what is important not all these ridiculous distractions and attacks by your Party. They do nothing but distract, divide, inflame hatred and spend money WE DO NOT HAVE.
What are America's best interests?

Is the US the Wealthiest country in the world or the poorest one, as you infer that money that the US does not have is being spent?

You need a 2/3 reds vote in the House and the Senate to override a veto. 288 votes in the House and 66 votes in the Senate. Want to try again?
NFBW: When a political party acts like a terrorist organization after attempting to overturn an election their presidential candidate lost, they wonā€™t bother with a bill that Biden can veto when they can threaten to destroy the worldā€™s economy on his watch and think they can get away with it this time in a post Jan6 insurrection world.

Hmm...dems control Facebook, Twitter, and youtube, repubs control 31 state legislatures and the power of an article 5 convention..

..fair trade....

:lol: I kid! I kid!

Hmm...dems control Facebook, Twitter, and youtube, repubs control 31 state legislatures and the power of an article 5 convention..

..fair trade....

:lol: I kid! I kid!
How did the Supreme Court end up with 6 Republican Judges?

Forum List

Back