Voting Republican this term may end up changing the US Constitution to help the Far Right ideas

Much of the income is dark money, with the origins hidden. CMD has managed to identify some key donors – among them the Mercer Family Foundation set up by reclusive hedge fund manager Robert Mercer, and a couple of groups run by Leonard Leo, the mastermind behind the rightwing land grab in the federal courts.

More than $1m (£880,265) has also been donated in the form of Bitcoin.

The attraction to these groups and donors of pursuing a states route to rewriting the US constitution is easily explained. Over the past 12 years, since the eruption of the Tea Party in 2010, Republican activists have deployed extreme partisan gerrymandering to pull off an extraordinary takeover of state legislatures.

Bannon is not finished: his ‘precinct strategy’ could alter US elections for years
Read more
In 2010, Republicans controlled both chambers of just 14 state legislatures. Today, that number stands at 31.

“Republicans are near the high watermark in terms of their political control in the states, and that’s why the pro-Trump rightwing of the party is increasingly embracing the constitutional convention strategy,” said Arn Pearson, CMD’s executive director.

Should a convention be achieved, the plan would be to give states one vote each. There is no legal or historical basis for such an arrangement but its appeal is self-evident.

-----------------------
This is serious. The Far Right are basically religious extremists and others with extremists views to change the politics of the US to the way they want it, keeping all other Parties from possibly ever achieving the passing of Human and Civil Rights or the Presidency again.

Voting for the Republicans thinking they will improve people's economy, etc, is only giving them the tools to achieve all of their goals.

Voting in 2022, and possibly in 2024, for economic reasons only, is not the way the voters will hopefully go.

Without our Human and Civil Rights in place by law, the economic costs do become higher to most people who cannot afford paying certain health issues, etc. Discriminations of all kinds, Racism, Homophobia, and many other forms only grow.
----------------------------------------------
Since Trump took office in January 2017, his administration has worked aggressively to turn back the clock on our nation’s civil and human rights progress. Here’s how.

------------------------------------------------

Do the proper research. There is still time before November 8.

Please, do not vote only based on economy, inflation and crime, which Republicans are allegedly said to be good at. Think about where voting Republican could possibly lead this country into in a few years.

There are a lot of Billionaires and others who want the Republicans in power, so that they will continue to do what they are used to doing, which is not care about the population, about climate change, people's health, voting rights, etc.

Republicans want an end to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid. Can anyone afford to not have any of those if they need it, as the first two they receive them by right after a certain age?

Republicans, the PARTY which TAKES, and TAKES AWAY from the population. And give mostly to those who already have a lot of everything.

Think, before voting. Thank you.

Here's a fact voting democrats destoried the country, our rights, our liberty, our Republic.

You don't need to be convinced otherwise. Vote for the manly Party.

The same goes for most of you.

You are set in your minds that you know what you are voting for, than vote for it.

I will hope for the opposite to happen. That many Republicans, men and women, will see the danger for the future of the country if the Republicans do take control of the House, and the Senate.
This will be our 1st voting day as registered Republicans after over 60 years for both of us as Democrats. We've seen enough of the dangers of Democrats. Open borders, Trannys, buried g down cities, forcing stupid energies on us, tanking the economy just like everybody with a brain predicted. Vote the Dems out, they are to far gone.

This will be our 1st voting day as registered Republicans after over 60 years for both of us as Democrats. We've seen enough of the dangers of Democrats. Open borders, Trannys, buried g down cities, forcing stupid energies on us, tanking the economy just like everybody with a brain predicted. Vote the Dems out, they are to far gone.
I do not believe you.
Another propagandist poster with " Look at me, do as I do" as if anything you said can be proven.

Vote to whichever party you like. End of story.

No election has ever been fraudulent or proven to be fraudulent in a court of law. So why does Trump as the leader of the Republican party get a pass on the 2020 election that he says was fraudulent?
The Prog politicians calling for their voters to kill Deplorables after the 2016 election means nothing.

No election has ever been fraudulent or proven to be fraudulent in a court of law. So why does Trump as the leader of the Republican party get a pass on the 2020 election that he says was fraudulent?
I don’t give him a pass, the last election was legit as will be future elections, so there is no issue other than in your mind. I heard people say Obama is not my President and I heard people say Trump isn’t my President. I heard 2000, 2004, 2916 and 2020 were all stolen and none were. All statements was false. Obama and Trump were your Presidents, 2000, 2004, 2016 and 2020 were not stolen, so there is no fraud. If people want to view another fantasy that is on them but not reality. It has nothing to do with stopping really stupid big spending bills in 2023 and 2024.

The Prog politicians calling for their voters to kill Deplorables after the 2016 election means nothing.
Oh, gee, I don' think you will be able to find us the evidence for that allegation, but please try.

Much of the income is dark money, with the origins hidden. CMD has managed to identify some key donors – among them the Mercer Family Foundation set up by reclusive hedge fund manager Robert Mercer, and a couple of groups run by Leonard Leo, the mastermind behind the rightwing land grab in the federal courts.

More than $1m (£880,265) has also been donated in the form of Bitcoin.

The attraction to these groups and donors of pursuing a states route to rewriting the US constitution is easily explained. Over the past 12 years, since the eruption of the Tea Party in 2010, Republican activists have deployed extreme partisan gerrymandering to pull off an extraordinary takeover of state legislatures.

Bannon is not finished: his ‘precinct strategy’ could alter US elections for years
Read more
In 2010, Republicans controlled both chambers of just 14 state legislatures. Today, that number stands at 31.

“Republicans are near the high watermark in terms of their political control in the states, and that’s why the pro-Trump rightwing of the party is increasingly embracing the constitutional convention strategy,” said Arn Pearson, CMD’s executive director.

Should a convention be achieved, the plan would be to give states one vote each. There is no legal or historical basis for such an arrangement but its appeal is self-evident.

-----------------------
This is serious. The Far Right are basically religious extremists and others with extremists views to change the politics of the US to the way they want it, keeping all other Parties from possibly ever achieving the passing of Human and Civil Rights or the Presidency again.

Voting for the Republicans thinking they will improve people's economy, etc, is only giving them the tools to achieve all of their goals.

Voting in 2022, and possibly in 2024, for economic reasons only, is not the way the voters will hopefully go.

Without our Human and Civil Rights in place by law, the economic costs do become higher to most people who cannot afford paying certain health issues, etc. Discriminations of all kinds, Racism, Homophobia, and many other forms only grow.
----------------------------------------------
Since Trump took office in January 2017, his administration has worked aggressively to turn back the clock on our nation’s civil and human rights progress. Here’s how.

------------------------------------------------

Do the proper research. There is still time before November 8.

Please, do not vote only based on economy, inflation and crime, which Republicans are allegedly said to be good at. Think about where voting Republican could possibly lead this country into in a few years.

There are a lot of Billionaires and others who want the Republicans in power, so that they will continue to do what they are used to doing, which is not care about the population, about climate change, people's health, voting rights, etc.

Republicans want an end to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid. Can anyone afford to not have any of those if they need it, as the first two they receive them by right after a certain age?

Republicans, the PARTY which TAKES, and TAKES AWAY from the population. And give mostly to those who already have a lot of everything.

Think, before voting. Thank you.

I will be voting republican

so there is no issue other than in your mind.
Actually there is an issue because the Republican president Donald J Trump has not conceded that he lost two years after the fact with absolutely no evidence as you say that there was any fraud involved. So you’re giving a pass by sticking your head in the sand.

What Trump did was egregious unAmerican anti-democratic and there are still election deniers in six out of 10 statewide elections this cycle as we speak. It is a problem. It is a Republican caused problem by Donald J Trump refusal to admit that he is a pathetic loser and liar

I don’t give him a pass, the last election was legit as will be future elections, so there is no issue other than in your mind.
But Trump still says as a Republican that the election was not legit. Since what you say is true Trump is a liar, but you and your fellow Republicans do not reject him for lying.

I do not believe you.
Another propagandist poster with " Look at me, do as I do" as if anything you said can be proven.

Vote to whichever party you like. End of story.
I've been a Democrat since I 1st voted in 78 and my wife in 80. We havent voted Democrat since Trumpcame along and just recently changed our affiliation. I swear to it.

We havent voted Democrat since Trumpcame along
Are you Impressed with a first term president who lost in a landslide, lied that he won as part of a plot to stay in the White House, but the plot failed because Pence refused to commit fraud, so he incited his mob to assault the Capitol and then sat and watched and did nothing to stop the attack,

Last edited:
Actually there is an issue because the Republican president Donald J Trump has not conceded that he lost two years after the fact with absolutely no evidence as you say that there was any fraud involved. So you’re giving a pass by sticking your head in the sand.

What Trump did was egregious unAmerican anti-democratic and there are still election deniers in six out of 10 statewide elections this cycle as we speak. It is a problem. It is a Republican caused problem by Donald J Trump refusal to admit that he is a pathetic loser and liar
Okay, I never voted for Trump, never supported Trump and I will not vote for Trump in the future. Not sure what else you want or why this is a subject. I don’t fixate on Trump, the justice system will take care of him.

That was not because Romney or McCain accused Obama of stealing the election from them was it?
They claimed Trump wasn’t their President, it is called politics. The left accused me of being a racist because I didn’t vote for Obama, it didn’t matter to me. The left accused Bush if stealing two electrons and Trump was accused of stealing an election, I put no weight in any of them. I really don’t care what Trump thinks.

But Trump still says as a Republican that the election was not legit. Since what you say is true Trump is a liar, but you and your fellow Republicans do not reject him for lying.
I’m not a Republican they left me a few elections ago. I don’t care what Trump says, he has no bearing in my life decisions.

Forum List

Back