Walmart: The Friend Of The Poor

Assume your dumb comment is true: would that be an advantage for the poor or a disadvantage?

That is the basis of my thesis today, you dope.

We all benefit from cheaply made crap from China. And?

Actually, all the cheap stuff comes from Bangladesh now. China is becomming robotically industrialized ...like Japan in the 1980s.

Anti-America drumpf has his cheap shit made in both. Not sure where all the daughter-wife has her crap made but its sure as hell not the US.

You have a problem with rich New York Democrats funding slave labor? Why?... it is a free market.

I have a problem with drumpf lying about "creating American jobs for Americans" while actually the opposite.

Same with him touting American made steel while using only inferior steel from China. Or him hiring undocumented and foreign workers at his golf resort and other of his properties.

Amazingly, this exec order he's signing will exempt his hiring at the golf resort. Try to find a trumpkin who objects to this enormous hypocrisy.

My complaint is about any 1%er who cheats America and Americans while preaching the opposite.

Just like the holy roller fundie types who tell others who they should behave in their private lives while screwing children, cheating on their spouses, etc.

I am sure you will live with it.

Your threads are all the same with different themes. Boring.

You'd give your left nut to post like Chic posts.
rolleyes.gif

We all benefit from cheaply made crap from China. And?

Actually, all the cheap stuff comes from Bangladesh now. China is becomming robotically industrialized ...like Japan in the 1980s.

Anti-America drumpf has his cheap shit made in both. Not sure where all the daughter-wife has her crap made but its sure as hell not the US.

You have a problem with rich New York Democrats funding slave labor? Why?... it is a free market.

I have a problem with drumpf lying about "creating American jobs for Americans" while actually the opposite.

Same with him touting American made steel while using only inferior steel from China. Or him hiring undocumented and foreign workers at his golf resort and other of his properties.

Amazingly, this exec order he's signing will exempt his hiring at the golf resort. Try to find a trumpkin who objects to this enormous hypocrisy.

My complaint is about any 1%er who cheats America and Americans while preaching the opposite.

Just like the holy roller fundie types who tell others who they should behave in their private lives while screwing children, cheating on their spouses, etc.

I am sure you will live with it.

More to the point, the trumpkins have no problem with this enormous lie from drumpf. But, they have yet to register any sort of displeasure at his daily lies because they are just as hypocritical as he is.

you shut down faster than a nuclear power plant that got hit by an asteroid.
Talking like that to dumbasses like waiting for 2020 might make you feel good but decent minded people laugh at you.

We're seeing some real butt-hurt anger here.....my advice, TNCushman? don't step to PC and you won't get your eyebrows singed off......she's the class of this board.

Talking like that to dumbasses like waiting for 2020 might make you feel good but decent minded people laugh at you.

We're seeing some real butt-hurt anger here.....my advice, TNCushman? don't step to PC and you won't get your eyebrows singed off......she's the class of this board.
She runs faster from a question than you do from paying your debts.

copy/paste with no thought? No thanks.

To each his own, but once again you're showing your true (leftist) colors and fairing poorly picking on a woman. She does theme-threads that are well thought-out and researched and handles her attackers with wit and charm. She is what a supposed debate board is supposed to provide, not the horseshit you and I throw at these lunatics. :lol:

copy/paste with no thought? No thanks.

To each his own, but once again you're showing your true (leftist) colors and fairing poorly picking on a woman. She does theme-threads that are well thought-out and researched and handles her attackers with wit and charm. She is what a supposed debate board is supposed to provide, not the horseshit you and I throw at these lunatics. :lol:
She lays out and gets detailed but she spins like nobodies business. She is one of the biggest hacks on this board. I know you wont understand that because you are one as well. Im surprised she hasn't blamed FDR for the extinction of the dinosaurs.

PC hides behind her white knights. Which, she should. Gawd knows she is scared to come and face me.
1 on 1, PC?

"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends."
Monty Brogan, drug dealer in "25th hour"

Walmart gets champagne....Progressives, the pain.

Of course, we should begin with the use of the term 'friend.'
In the most general definition, one who is not hostile, or at least, doesn't harm you.
Soooo....how can Progressives and unions be considered as 'friends' to the poor?

1. Progressives/Liberals pretend to be friends of the poor, but data tells a different tale. Over half a century ago, Progressives launched their 'War on Poverty," and have blown $ trillion a year to wind up with almost the very same % in poverty today.
"Throwing money at the problem has neither reduced poverty nor made the poor self-sufficient."

Scribd
Maybe they really don't want to cure poverty, huh?

2. Progressives are joined at the hip with labor unions, and that's the basis for minimum wage laws. Not to relieve poverty.

"FDR talked Congress into creating Social Security in 1935 and imposing the nation’s first comprehensive minimum-wage law in 1938. ...The minimum-wage law prices many of the inexperienced, the young, the unskilled, and the disadvantaged out of the labor market. For example, the minimum-wage provisions passed as part of another act in 1933 threw an estimated 500,000 blacks out of work."
The FEE Store

3. Soooo....who is truly the friend of the poor?

As usual, it is the free market to the rescue......if only the Progressives and the unions would allow them to help the poor.

"If budget-cutters in Washington decided to eliminate food-stamp benefits to New Yorkers, the city’s politicians would be denouncing the cruelty of the “Republican war on the poor.” Yet Mayor Bill De Blasio and the city council are already inflicting the same sort of pain on low-income New Yorkers by denying them access to one of the nation’s most effective anti-poverty programs: Walmart."
For Profit, Anti-Poverty

Here in NYC, the 'Hammer and Sickle' crew, called 'city government,' will not allow Walmart to set up shop!
New Yorkers must journey out to the suburbs to find the two or three Walmarts that are close to the Big Apple.

The Leftist would have been better for the poor if they followed Michael Corleone's advice:
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

More on Walmart's real friendship for the poor..... in a moment...

The real poverty rate is 4% thanks to the war on poverty.

45 Million Americans Still Stuck Below Poverty Line: Census | The Huffington Post

Why do you idiot liberals just make up "facts"? Haven't you learned yet people are going to check your facts, especially when you don't provide a link to support your claims? Ignorant and arrogant is a horrible combination, but that is the standard we have come to expect from you NYCARROTHEAD. You are, and will always be, my bitch.

More than 45 million people, or 14.5 percent of all Americans, lived below the poverty line last year, the Census Bureau reported on Tuesday. The percentage of Americans in poverty fell from 15 percent in 2012, the biggest such decline since the year 2000. But the level of poverty is still higher than 12.3 percent in 2006, before the recession began. (Story continues after chart.)

Here's the problem. Try to pay attention.

When they calculate that poverty rate, they do not count the help that poor people get from the government that actually raises them out of poverty.

Put another way, they calculate the poverty rate as if the war on poverty was non-existent.

Once again, you make an assertion and provide no link or data to back up your claim. Why is that?

In the most general definition, one who is not hostile, or at least, doesn't harm you.
Soooo....how can Progressives and unions be considered as 'friends' to the poor?

1. Progressives/Liberals pretend to be friends of the poor, but data tells a different tale. Over half a century ago, Progressives launched their 'War on Poverty," and have blown $ trillion a year to wind up with almost the very same % in poverty today.
"Throwing money at the problem has neither reduced poverty nor made the poor self-sufficient."

Scribd

2. Progressives are joined at the hip with labor unions, and that's the basis for minimum wage laws. Not to relieve poverty.

"FDR talked Congress into creating Social Security in 1935 and imposing the nation’s first comprehensive minimum-wage law in 1938. ...The minimum-wage law prices many of the inexperienced, the young, the unskilled, and the disadvantaged out of the labor market. For example, the minimum-wage provisions passed as part of another act in 1933 threw an estimated 500,000 blacks out of work."
The FEE Store

As usual, it is the free market to the rescue......if only the Progressives and the unions would allow them to help the poor.

"If budget-cutters in Washington decided to eliminate food-stamp benefits to New Yorkers, the city’s politicians would be denouncing the cruelty of the “Republican war on the poor.” Yet Mayor Bill De Blasio and the city council are already inflicting the same sort of pain on low-income New Yorkers by denying them access to one of the nation’s most effective anti-poverty programs: Walmart."
For Profit, Anti-Poverty

Here in NYC, the 'Hammer and Sickle' crew, called 'city government,' will not allow Walmart to set up shop!
New Yorkers must journey out to the suburbs to find the two or three Walmarts that are close to the Big Apple.

The Leftist would have been better for the poor if they followed Michael Corleone's advice:

45 Million Americans Still Stuck Below Poverty Line: Census | The Huffington Post

Why do you idiot liberals just make up "facts"? Haven't you learned yet people are going to check your facts, especially when you don't provide a link to support your claims? Ignorant and arrogant is a horrible combination, but that is the standard we have come to expect from you NYCARROTHEAD. You are, and will always be, my bitch.

More than 45 million people, or 14.5 percent of all Americans, lived below the poverty line last year, the Census Bureau reported on Tuesday. The percentage of Americans in poverty fell from 15 percent in 2012, the biggest such decline since the year 2000. But the level of poverty is still higher than 12.3 percent in 2006, before the recession began. (Story continues after chart.)

When they calculate that poverty rate, they do not count the help that poor people get from the government that actually raises them out of poverty.

Put another way, they calculate the poverty rate as if the war on poverty was non-existent.
Prove it or shut up.

He can't prove it because he gets all his talking points from his boyfriend Rachel Maddow, and we all know how reliable she isn't. And he won't shut up because his mommy has duped him into believing he has something intelligent to offer.

And with 60,000+ posts it makes one wonder if she does anything else.

Walmart is a destroyer of competition, which is central for capitalism to work.

They pay their workers shit, requiring taxpayers to subsidize the workers for them to have a base standard of living .

All else being equal, I think Americans would be better off if instead of being able to buy cheap foreign made clothing, for example, at Walmart,

Americans had all those textile worker jobs back here in America.

Scribd

The FEE Store

For Profit, Anti-Poverty

Prove it or shut up.

He can't prove it because he gets all his talking points from his boyfriend Rachel Maddow, and we all know how reliable she isn't. And he won't shut up because his mommy has duped him into believing he has something intelligent to offer.
...with participation trophies for all!

Forum List

Back