Was Flynn entrapped?

"Was Flynn entrapped?"

No.

The notion that he was ‘entrapped’ is proven to be another rightwing lie – proven to be a lie by Flynn himself.

That the right is so desperate to defend a confessed felon by attacking the FBI and the perfectly appropriate, warranted, and Constitutional Mueller investigation is further evidence of just how reprehensible most conservatives are.
He certainly was entrapped. Comey even admitted it.

Don't care what came out of the court today.............They set his ass up..............and everyone with half a brain cell knows it.

Or.....you don't now what the hell you're talking about. And are actively ignoring anything that contradicts what you want to believe.

I'll go with Flynn on Flynn's crimes over you citing your imagination.

As would everyone with 'half a brain cell'

You're far too generous if you think Skylar has even half brain cell.

Smiling......apparently that's all it takes to decimate all the silly arguments this thread could produce. With Flynn's own lawyers dismantling the entire premise of the thread today in court.

Sullivan immediately took aim at the notion of entrapment during Flynn’s sentencing hearing, saying he wondered if Flynn had really accepted responsibility for his crime, according to reporters in the courthouse. Responding to questions from Sullivan, Flynn said he knew that lying to the FBI was illegal and his lawyer said he wasn’t contending that Flynn needed to be reminded of that, nor that he needed to have a lawyer present, or that Flynn “was entrapped by the FBI.” Flynn reportedly affirmed several times that he was guilty of lying to the FBI.

In court, Mike Flynn walked back the suggestion he was tricked by the FBI

You guys just don't get how little effort it takes to just obliterate the silly stories you tell each other.
They did nothing of the sort. The judge did not offer to drop the charges against Flynn. If Flynn was able to get out of his plea bargain, he would be right back where he was before he agreed to it - in a very bad place. The only way for Flynn to avoid further financial hemorrhaging and threats to his family is to accept the plea bargain. The judges decision changed nothing about the case.

Don't care what came out of the court today.............They set his ass up..............and everyone with half a brain cell knows it.

Or.....you don't now what the hell you're talking about. And are actively ignoring anything that contradicts what you want to believe.

Smiling......apparently that's all it takes to decimate all the silly arguments this thread could produce. With Flynn's own lawyers dismantling the entire premise of the thread today in court.

Sullivan immediately took aim at the notion of entrapment during Flynn’s sentencing hearing, saying he wondered if Flynn had really accepted responsibility for his crime, according to reporters in the courthouse. Responding to questions from Sullivan, Flynn said he knew that lying to the FBI was illegal and his lawyer said he wasn’t contending that Flynn needed to be reminded of that, nor that he needed to have a lawyer present, or that Flynn “was entrapped by the FBI.” Flynn reportedly affirmed several times that he was guilty of lying to the FBI.

You guys just don't get how little effort it takes to just obliterate the silly stories you tell each other.
What "silly stories" did that obliterate?

Of course, you can't prove otherwise. You're trying hard to defend the criminality of your scumbag hero, but it isn't going to work. The FBI entrapped Flynn, Mueller wiped Peter Strzok's phone clean the day he was taken off the case, and Mueller is extorting false confessions from his victims. There has never been this kind of corruption in the US government before now, but you're perfectly OK with it.

And by 'corruption', you mean your imagination?

Despite the endless steaming stream of psuedo-legal batshit that comes spewing out of your mouth.......once again, the bug of your imagination hits the wind shield of reality yet again.

I have pounded your ass more times than I can count. What you do is harbor your resentment and hatred and lurk in the shadows until you can find something to harp on, and then you harp on that thing until doomsday. It's a typical leftwing tactic. All you proved is that you're a fat maladjusted obsessive homosexual.

The entire premise of the thread was destroyed today......by Flynn's own lawyers. They told the judge that Flynn was not entrapped.

And yet after your childish ignorance about Miranda, the judge berating Flynn for his 'serious crimes', even after your batshit claims that nothing Flynn said to the investigators was admissible, even after your stupid predictions that the plea deal would be thrown out.....

.....You're still going to ignore the plea deal, Flynn in court admitting to his crimes, and Flynn's own lawyers debunking your conspiracy theory.

Shrugs.....you can't fix stupid.

Glad to see you admit your stupidity. I would suggest an education so you can keep up. Your willful ignorance of Mueller's past and current misdeeds is noted. One would think you'd get tired of being slapped around. That may be another issue you need help with. But some of us have lives and don't live in the basement so whine to the sky. Does it upset you that you can't ruin people's days with your babble?
LOL it wasn't Mueller's past that was discussed in court today- it was Flynn past and current misdeeds-
WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge abruptly postponed the sentencing of President Donald Trump's first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, on Tuesday, saying he could not hide his disgust for Flynn's crime of lying to the FBI and accusing him of selling out his country.

Lawyers for Flynn, a retired Army lieutenant general who pleaded guilty last year to lying to the agency about his Russia contacts, requested the delay during a stunning hearing in which U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan gave Flynn a blistering rebuke.

"Arguably you sold your country out," Sullivan told Flynn, who was flanked by his attorneys.
The judge later walked that back, so your post is a no-op.

"Was Flynn entrapped?"

No.

The notion that he was ‘entrapped’ is proven to be another rightwing lie – proven to be a lie by Flynn himself.

That the right is so desperate to defend a confessed felon by attacking the FBI and the perfectly appropriate, warranted, and Constitutional Mueller investigation is further evidence of just how reprehensible most conservatives are.
Dang, sure hope you're considered one of those intelligent liberals.

Comey admitted flynn trapped - Bing video

Flynn's plea bargain is a statement made with a gun held to his head. It signifies nothing other than Flynn's desire to stay out of prison and to avoid further legal expenses.

Skylar was right and you twits were.....what's that phrase?

Batshit crazy?
Skylar has never been right about anything.

We'll see what the judge has to say about it after he reviews the memos, notes and 302s.

Well, this is what the judge said after reviewing the memos, notes and 302s.

All along, you were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the National Security Adviser to the President of the United States. That undermines everything this flag over here stands for. Arguably you sold your country out."

Sullivan says he could impose a sentence of incarceration.

"I am not hiding my disgust, my disdain for your criminal offense," Sullivan said, straining his voice and taking a brief pause. "Yes, your honor," Flynn said, though he was not asked a question.

Michael Flynn sentencing - CNNPolitics

Demonstrating elegantly what the 'legal analysis' of a truck driver is worth.

And now as they say, the rest of the story. The prosecution corrected the judge, that Flynn was not a foreign agent of Turkey while serving as the National Security Advisor. The the judge APOLOGIZED to Flynn for his inaccuracy. Damn you're not even a good propagandist.

Speaking of not being a good propagandist- here is what you said originally their d

deception that they just wanted to have a low key conversation. They intentionally withheld it was an evidentiary interview where Flynn should have had a lawyer. I don't think judge Sullivan will look favorably on that.

Instead of course what Judge Sullivan did was express his disgust with Michael Flynn's criminal actions.

Judge Emmet Sullivan of the US District Court for the District of Columbia said he was “not hiding my disgust, my disdain for your criminal offense.”

“I want to be frank with you, this crime is very serious,” Sullivan said. “Not only did you lie to the FBI, you lied to senior officials in the incoming administration.”

And that is of course what Flynn did.
Flynn lied.
Flynn broke the law when he lied again to the FBI
So of course you blame the FBI.

Here is how easily Flynn could have avoided breaking the law- he could have told the truth.

But telling the truth is not something that comes naturally to the Trump administration.

What I said about Sullivan was totally accurate, he offered Flynn an opportunity to withdraw his plea multiple times. My question is who is Flynn still protecting, perhaps his son?
Offering to allow Flynn to withdraw his plea isn't the same as dropping the charges, which the snowflakes are implying. Withdrawing his plea means he's right back where he started, spending money hand over fist to defend himself. The reason he agreed to the plea in the first place was to end that hemorrhage of his money.

Agree, but I think it's about more than just the money. They said on the news today that Flynn will be cooperating with information on his partners in the Turkey thing.

Flynn's lawyers did whatever it took to keep Flynn from going to prison and to prevent further financial hemorrhaging. What they said proved nothing about whether Flynn was entrapped, which he clearly was. Flynn wasn't about to say he was entrapped because that would lead to the end of his plea bargain.

And now as they say, the rest of the story. The prosecution corrected the judge, that Flynn was not a foreign agent of Turkey while serving as the National Security Advisor. The the judge APOLOGIZED to Flynn for his inaccuracy. Damn you're not even a good propagandist.

Speaking of not being a good propagandist- here is what you said originally their d

deception that they just wanted to have a low key conversation. They intentionally withheld it was an evidentiary interview where Flynn should have had a lawyer. I don't think judge Sullivan will look favorably on that.

Instead of course what Judge Sullivan did was express his disgust with Michael Flynn's criminal actions.

Judge Emmet Sullivan of the US District Court for the District of Columbia said he was “not hiding my disgust, my disdain for your criminal offense.”

“I want to be frank with you, this crime is very serious,” Sullivan said. “Not only did you lie to the FBI, you lied to senior officials in the incoming administration.”

Flynn lied.

Here is how easily Flynn could have avoided breaking the law- he could have told the truth.

But telling the truth is not something that comes naturally to the Trump administration.

What I said about Sullivan was totally accurate, he offered Flynn an opportunity to withdraw his plea multiple times. My question is who is Flynn still protecting, perhaps his son?
Offering to allow Flynn to withdraw his plea isn't the same as dropping the charges, which the snowflakes are implying. Withdrawing his plea means he's right back where he started, spending money hand over fist to defend himself. The reason he agreed to the plea in the first place was to end that hemorrhage of his money.

Agree, but I think it's about more than just the money. They said on the news today that Flynn will be cooperating with information on his partners in the Turkey thing.

Mueller is looking for more pigeons to squeeze.

A low key conversation that Flynn LIED to them at. With Flynn willfully and knowingly making materially false, ficticious and fraudulent statements to federal investigators. No one forced him to. He wasn't 'tricked' into lying his ass off. Flynn chose to.

And commited serious crimes in the process.

Ahd your babble about 'evidentiary interviews' is pseudo-legal gibberish. There's no requirement of a lawyer when federal investigators ask someone a few questions.

We'll see what the judge has to say about it after he reviews the memos, notes and 302s.

All along, you were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the National Security Adviser to the President of the United States. That undermines everything this flag over here stands for. Arguably you sold your country out."

"I am not hiding my disgust, my disdain for your criminal offense," Sullivan said, straining his voice and taking a brief pause. "Yes, your honor," Flynn said, though he was not asked a question.

Flynn lied.

What you said about Sullivan very carefully left out Sullivan calling Flynn a criminal. And of course you left out your completely off base prediction about Sullivan from before today....lol

The judge did ask Flynn whether he wanted to withdraw his plea- because Flynn's lawyers seemed to be implying that Flynn was being railroaded- and as the judge pointed out- if Flynn felt he was being railroaded he should withdraw his plea. Flynn very explicitly told the judge he was standing by his confession of guilt to his crimes.

I guess for Republicans- this whole concept of not committing a crime by not lying to the FBI is a difficult concept to understand.

Checking Robert Mueller
KIMBERLEY A. STRASSEL DECEMBER 13, 2018
He was conned into giving an interview without being Mirandized...Clear and unambiguous entrapment.
Kimberly Von Shtrudel is Ann Coulter on Acid.

Flynn (among other positions) was head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, not an owner of a mom and pop store in Indiana.
`

Flynn's lawyers did whatever it took to keep Flynn from going to prison and to prevent further financial hemorrhaging. What they said proved nothing about whether Flynn was entrapped, which he clearly was. Flynn wasn't about to say he was entrapped because that would lead to the end of his plea bargain.

Hmmm Flynn specifically said he was not entrapped.
The judge didn't say he was entrapped- Judge Sullivan specifically contradicted everything you predicted he would do.

Remember Flynn was 'entrapped'- by his repeating the same lie to the FBI that he told the American people and the Vice President.

Expecting honesty from a Trump official clearly is considered entrapment by the Trumpkins.

I'm referring to your crack about Flynn "trying any more stunts," jackass.

I'm amazed that you still post after thoroughly embarrassing yourself for days over Flynn etc.

Its quite the doozy. Brit made one blunder after another related to Miranda...insisting that none of Flynn's statements were admissable because he hadn't been read his Miranda rights before questioning. (Miranda rights are read after an arrest. Flynn wasn't arrested)

Brit has laughably told us that Flynn was 'entrapped'. (Flynn's own lawyers have admitted Flynn wasn't.)

Brit has insisted that Flynn's 5th amendment rights were violated. (The 5th amendment only applies to the TRUTH. You can't lie and use 5th amendment rights.)

Brit has insisted that the plea agreement isn't evidence. (In the Defendant's Acceptance Flynn stipulates under penalty of perjury that the Statements of Offense are correct.)

Brit has insisted the plea deal will be thrown out. (Flynn's lawyers desperately scrambled today to preserve it.)

Brit's ignorance on this topic is championship level. It requires real effort and skill to be wrong so perfectly.

Those are all mischaracterizations of what I said, or they are correct.

What I said is that a plea bargain cannot be used as evidence in another case. Calling it evidnece in Flynn's case is a no-op. If you're giving a plea bargain, no evidence is required. That's precisely why Mueller wants the plea bargain. That's like saying your guilty plea can be used in your guilty plea. Of course, you postulated that idiocy as well.

And by 'corruption', you mean your imagination?

Despite the endless steaming stream of psuedo-legal batshit that comes spewing out of your mouth.......once again, the bug of your imagination hits the wind shield of reality yet again.

I have pounded your ass more times than I can count. What you do is harbor your resentment and hatred and lurk in the shadows until you can find something to harp on, and then you harp on that thing until doomsday. It's a typical leftwing tactic. All you proved is that you're a fat maladjusted obsessive homosexual.

The entire premise of the thread was destroyed today......by Flynn's own lawyers. They told the judge that Flynn was not entrapped.

And yet after your childish ignorance about Miranda, the judge berating Flynn for his 'serious crimes', even after your batshit claims that nothing Flynn said to the investigators was admissible, even after your stupid predictions that the plea deal would be thrown out.....

.....You're still going to ignore the plea deal, Flynn in court admitting to his crimes, and Flynn's own lawyers debunking your conspiracy theory.

Glad to see you admit your stupidity. I would suggest an education so you can keep up. Your willful ignorance of Mueller's past and current misdeeds is noted. One would think you'd get tired of being slapped around. That may be another issue you need help with. But some of us have lives and don't live in the basement so whine to the sky. Does it upset you that you can't ruin people's days with your babble?
LOL it wasn't Mueller's past that was discussed in court today- it was Flynn past and current misdeeds-
WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge abruptly postponed the sentencing of President Donald Trump's first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, on Tuesday, saying he could not hide his disgust for Flynn's crime of lying to the FBI and accusing him of selling out his country.

Lawyers for Flynn, a retired Army lieutenant general who pleaded guilty last year to lying to the agency about his Russia contacts, requested the delay during a stunning hearing in which U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan gave Flynn a blistering rebuke.

"Arguably you sold your country out," Sullivan told Flynn, who was flanked by his attorneys.
What exactly did Sullivan 'walk back'
The part where he could not hide his disgust for Flynn's crime of lying to the FBI or his accusing him of selling his country out?

Flynn lied.

Mueller is looking for more pigeons to squeeze.

I have a feeling that will be referred to the DC DOJ.

Flynn fucked himself

not one single human held a gun to his head and made him lie or answer questions without a lawyer present - NOT ONE.
You could say the same about all the naive blacks who were tricked into a confession by unscrupulous prosecutors. That's why we have the Miranda ruling, you fucking Stalinist asshole.

What exactly did Sullivan 'walk back'
The part where he could not hide his disgust for Flynn's crime of lying to the FBI or his accusing him of selling his country out?

Judge scolds Flynn, then walks back comments

During the hearing on Tuesday, Sullivan made accusations against Flynn that he ended up walking back after the court returned from recess.

"I made a statement about Mr. Flynn acting as a foreign agent in the White House," Sullivan said, adding that it was an incorrect statement because Flynn had stopped lobbying on behalf of the Turkish government in 2016.

Sullivan also reversed course on questions he had asked regarding treason. "I'm not suggesting" Flynn committed treason, Sullivan said. "I was just trying to determine the benefit and the generosity of the government."

"Don't read too much into the questions I ask," he said in court on Tuesday afternoon.

Flynn lied.

What you said about Sullivan very carefully left out Sullivan calling Flynn a criminal. And of course you left out your completely off base prediction about Sullivan from before today....lol

The judge did ask Flynn whether he wanted to withdraw his plea- because Flynn's lawyers seemed to be implying that Flynn was being railroaded- and as the judge pointed out- if Flynn felt he was being railroaded he should withdraw his plea. Flynn very explicitly told the judge he was standing by his confession of guilt to his crimes.

I guess for Republicans- this whole concept of not committing a crime by not lying to the FBI is a difficult concept to understand.
Withdrawing his plea would have done nothing for Flynn because he wants this ordeal to end, not continue on for months or even years. The fact that Flynn said he did not want to withdraw his plea proves absolutely nothing about whether he is being railroaded. The judge is a fucking moron for asking the question.

Flynn also plead guilty to a manufactured crime because Mueller was threatening his son.

Forum List

Back